Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 8 years 11 months ago #126250

• Nicole Park
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 16059
Ranking actor and actress talent Korea 2015!!

Park Shin Hye -- 83

CnBlue's Kang Min Hyuk at 85

Lee Jong Suk at 86

And i can also see Ft. Island Lee Hong Ki

Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, purplecharm09, Maris, Jenzzy, jhen30, Lorrssinz

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 8 years 11 months ago #126254

• elankham
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 28784
Nicole dear,
Can we have the full chart from first ranking?
Thanks dear.

Very Blessed Morning and Pleasant Evening to Everyone.
Take care and eat healthy food.
Hugs.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Nicole Park, Maris, kimloveeun, Jenzzy, meyergsi, Nedlee, jhen30, Lorrssinz, aki_lala

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 8 years 11 months ago #126448

• Nicole Park
  • Platinum Star
INterview in SBS?
2-12.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, jhen30, sarah.94, Lorrssinz

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 8 years 11 months ago #126493

• Nedlee
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 31
@purplecharm09 @laila dee

I believe she is relatable thats why we all love her ;)
Last Edit: 8 years 11 months ago by Nedlee.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, purplecharm09, Nicole Park, narjess89, Jenzzy, meyergsi, jhen30

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 8 years 11 months ago #126618

• jhen30
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 9566
:luvluv: :luvluv: :luvluv: :ding: :ding: :luvluv: :luvluv: :luvluv:

parkshinhye ranks @ no.10 she's really beautiful and the rosy
it's perfect for her flawless skin. :shy: :shy: :shy:

10 K-drama beauty trends that everyone can pull off

median-fs16_zps142db8cb.jpg

cover_MUUQzRj.jpg

K-drama stars are always seen wearing new makeup styles and clothing in their newest series. Compared to trends in other parts of the world, South Korea is known for a young and vibrant, natural makeup look and for using bright and iconic colours. Keeping up with the current beauty trends of your favourite K-drama stars can feel overwhelming, so from the best lip colours to eyeliner, we've explored 10 of our favourite trends for you to try.

1. Bright Lipstick

Yoon Eun Hye - I Miss You
1_u6V3gK3.jpg

One of the first beauty trends I always look for when watching my favourite K-dramas is the shades of lipstick the main leads are wearing. In I Miss You Yoon Eun Hye wears the most beautiful shade of bright pink and she carries it off perfectly. The best thing about this shade of lipstick is that you can wear it with barely there makeup for an appropriate day look or office wear. For a night on the town paired with a more dramatic black eyeliner this lipstick pulls off a fantastic, modern look. Nars Semi Matte Lipstick in Schiap is the perfect bright pink shade. You can use a light touch which gives a sheer, stain effect or you can layer it on for a vibrant and intense colour.

2. Gradient Lips Han Ji Man - Hyde, Jekyll & I

2_jrsNGUV.jpg

The gradient lip look has been popping up in Korean beauty culture for a few years and no one pulls it off better than Han Ji Man. For those of you who haven't tried the look there is a secret to it that is important to the look which is to apply a nude beige lipstick first. Most of us already have alot of colour in our lips to start with so applying a colour on the inside portion of the lip won't show all that well if it doesn't have something to contrast. Creating a neutral canvas is very important. We love Bobbi Brown's Lipstick in Beige #2.
3. Dramatic Eye with Matte Nude Lips

IU - Producer
3_OL0mBQY.jpg

I especially love this look on IUas it shows off her baby doll features. The focus all shifts to the eyes when a nude, matte lipstick is used on the lips. If you want to pull of this look the best liquid eyeliner for the job is Clio's Waterproof Brush Liner in Kill Black. The brush has the perfect density, sharpness and texture leaving a perfect line every single time. Sometimes pulling off a look like IU's can be especially challenging when you aren't used to using a liquid liner and are afraid of an unsteady hand and therefore a messy line. Let us assure you that with practice anyone can pull of this look. For a more wide eyed effect skip lining the bottom of the eye with black and go for a shimmery white pencil liner.

4. Dewy Skin

Shin Se Kyung - Sensory Couple
Sensory Couple star Shin Se Kyung shows us how to pull off the perfect dewy skin look. The look appears to look like almost no makeup has been applied but that the skin has a natural and radiant sheen to it. To pull off this look it's best to go with either a BB cream or BB cushions which offer a good amount of coverage but don't pile on the face creating a thick layer. To create the maximum amount of radiance you can add an illuminator to the apples of the cheeks. To acheive Shin Se Kyung's perfect skin we recommend the Innisfree Mineral Melting BB Cushion.

5. Pastel Eyeshadow

Kang So Ra - Jeju Island Gatsby
Kang So Ra pulls off this all over pastel eye shadow look so beautifully I'd love to wear this look every day. The light purple shade with pink understones needs to be applied with a very light touch to give it that sheer almost sparkly look. We found the perfect shade from Etude House called Look At My Eyes Shadow in Light Purple. Paired with soft lips and neutral clothing colours this look is perfectly feminine and yet bold.

6. Cat's Eye Eyeliner

Park Min Young- Healer
Park Min Young's liquid eye liner look has been a trend for both day and night since makeup existed. Park Min Young shows us a how we can take a regular lined eye and create an even more dramatic effect by extending the lines and filling in the corners of the eyes. For the daring - this look can be pulled off both day, if paired with a neutral face, and night. For the best longevity with your liquid liner we recommend 3CE's Liquid Eye Liner in #Black.

7. Red Lipstick

Song Hye Gyo - That Winter, The Wind Blows
The most classic make up look that everyone can pull off is the red lip. Song Hye Gyo shows us the most perfect way to pull of this look. Her luminous and flawless skin and lightly lined upper lid pair pefectly with this red shade with underlying orange tones. It appears softer than some red lips can look especially because of the sheen. Avoid matte red lips if trying to pull off this softer more feminine look. We recommend Laneige's Serum Intense Lipstick in Luminous Red, the exact shade Song Hye Gyo is wearing in the picture above.

8. Barely There Makeup

Song Ji Hyo - Emergency Couple
Song Ji Hyo shows us how to pull off the perfect barely there make up look while still looking put together and beautiful in the series Emergency Couple. The secret to her flawless look is concealer. The look just doesn't work if any blemishes on the skin or dark circles under the eyes are apparent. For maximum coverage with good blending capabilities we recommend Skinfood's Salmon Dark Circle Concealer Cream. You need a product that blends well without caking, is non drying and perfectly compliments your particular skin tone. If you find the perfect concealer for your skin you will find this look easy to pull off without people constantly commenting on how tired you look.

9. Straight Eyebrows

Gu Hye Sun - Blood
9_abrknsy.jpg

Eyebrows can make a huge impact on the look of your face. There are so many trends in eyebrows, some like them bushy, some like them pencil thin and some go for the most recent look of the straight eyebrow. Gu Hye Sun demonstrates this look perfectly in Blood. To shape on eyebrow this way you need two tools. First a long brow razor and second the perfect eyebrow pencil that is not too creamy or thick. We recommend Etude House's Drawing Eye Brow. The eye brow needs to be shaped into a straight line, clearing off all the hair on the top of the brow that give it their arch and then filled in with the eye brow pencil. It is thought that this look gives one a younger appearance and a more wide eyed, innocent look. What do you think?

10. Rosy Blush

Park Shin Hye - Pinocchio
10_0N0xNzW.jpg

Park Shin Hye looks so feminine and pretty with this rosy blush look. Peripera makes a moisturizing blusher called Ah! Much Real My Cushion Blusher in Lively Lavender that gives a perfect amount of rosy tint to the cheeks for a natural and lively look. This blush is the perfect pastel colour that doesn't turn into a too dark pink, it is easily blendable and contains some coverage. It has a soft finishes that doesn't fade during the day and is perfect for use every day!

CREDIT TO DRAMAFEVER
thank-you-smiley-kiss-ag1.gif
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Nicole Park, Jenzzy

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 8 years 11 months ago #126633

• Nicole Park
  • Platinum Star
Viki Update ( Not the Viki Clothing /// )

:superkiss: :superkiss:

Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.

Accidental Kisses are the very sweet ones.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, aki_lala

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 8 years 11 months ago #126645

• Nicole Park
  • Platinum Star
www.yan.vn/chuyen-tinh-tay-ba-khien-khan...n-anh-han-56528.html

Who can translate this language?
they got lots of PSH articles but i dont know where was this and what language is this.
Is this malaysian?Thailand?vietnam?Arab?
1-12.jpg

2-14.jpg

3-10.jpg

4-8.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, sarah.94, Lorrssinz

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 8 years 11 months ago #126650

• aki_lala
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 844
its either viet or thai sis @nicole park... sorry i also dont know what it is about :touched :touched :touched
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, Lorrssinz

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 8 years 10 months ago #126718

• sarah.94
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 7293
[NAVER] "Park Shin Hye, no make-up youthful face..daily life with her beloved dogs"

t.co/Wu6T7MdXI3 t.co/AQyJNwNwKd

IMG_20150525_200943.jpg

ctto :luvluv:
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, sonia loubaresse, librajapan, Jenzzy, meyergsi, IntoTheBlue, aki_lala

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 8 years 10 months ago #126721

• sarah.94
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 7293
its in veitnamese sis @nicole
here the translation

What love makes the audience "is hard choice" for Welding screen

The Heirs

this articles talk about kdramas stories you're beautiful , the heirs ,pinocchio, boys over floers etc ...
Last Edit: 8 years 10 months ago by sarah.94.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, nistymaj, KIXAMAY, sonia loubaresse, meyergsi, Paris35, IntoTheBlue, aki_lala
Moderators: Vicky, Maris
Time to create page: 0.583 seconds