Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 8 years 10 months ago #127653

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
:) hmmm even Shinhye not having a drama atm, she has been in the news..... and I am loving the positives and the praises and people in general are admiring her beauty, her skills, her personality. More and more people are liking her!!

She only had a short segment with "Some Boys and Some Girls"... episode 6

...has maybe a small part in the movie, "Beauty Inside" (maybe five minutes? :pinch: ) and her face is on the posters and her name has been mentioned on several articles about this movie.

btw.... "Beauty Inside" presscon today.

Shinhye recently appeared in the variety show, "Three Meals and Day" in two episodes... and she's still trending... more people see her in a different positive light.... and we get to know her more.

Even PD Na mentioned Shinhye during his thank you speech as Daesang grand win for variety.

This month, she will be featured in Lotte Duty Free cf with 3 of the SJ members !! May have just finished filming in Jeju island.

Oh... even Sunggyu mentioned PSH when he was guest in "Radio Show" ;)

I love this Korean beauty and talent, Park Shin Hye !!
:heartsh:
Last Edit: 8 years 10 months ago by nu2me.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, Ma-Lang-Zaa, purplecharm09, Maris, nistymaj, sonia loubaresse, Jenzzy, meyergsi, jhen30, sarah.94 and this user have 2 others thankyou

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 8 years 10 months ago #127692

• jhen30
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 9566
:piggyrabbit :piggyrabbit :piggyrabbit :piggyrabbit :piggyrabbit

The 8 best accidental kisses that make you wish you were clumsier :heartsh:

Y1.gif

The accidental kiss is probably one of the more ridiculous and frustrating types of Kdrama kisses. I know my first reaction when it happens in a drama is "Come on! Really?" However, if I got to hang around Jang Geun Suk or Lee Min Ho, I wouldn't mind being a little clumsier in the hopes of being able to kiss one of these fine gentlemen!

Below are 8 accidental kisses that will make you wish you were more clumsy! Or at least wish things like this actually happened in real life...

1. Bride of the Century
2. Flower Boy Next Door
flower_boy_next_door_kiss.png

Park Shin Hye is the queen of awkward kissing situations, but this is definitely the best accidental kiss scene!
3. Hana Yori Dango
awkward_kiss_hana_yori_dango.jpg

4. My Love From Another Star
5. Murphy's Law of Love
6. My Girl
my_girl_kiss_collage.jpg

7. You're Beautiful
youre_beautiful_kiss.png

8. Secret Garden

credit to dramafever

graphics-thank-you-506519.gif
Last Edit: 8 years 10 months ago by jhen30.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, sonia loubaresse, Jenzzy, sarah.94, aki_lala

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 8 years 10 months ago #127694

• Maris
  • Thank you received: 14644

Park Shin Hye learns mandarin, so cute!!

June 5, 2015
Kpop News

image-448.jpg

Park Shin Hye is no doubt one of the cutest Korean actress.
She is learning mandarin recently and impresses with her adorable pronunciation, check out the clip below for some cute mandarin!

Credit to the uploader

My Note
This girl is just awesome❗️
Now it's language....I believe Mandarin is really not an easy language to learn. ( for me none is :blink: ) . To me she she sounds absolutely as if speaking Chinese....

She is absolutely everywhere doing all possible things....
Considering that she is not even doing a drama......but.....she is really making waves in the news to the maximum.......spoiling her fans who are still not satisfied and wishing to see her in a drama....
I think this year is really not possible......with her studies in later half....
Meanwhile , I am loving her getting positive feedback with each of her appearance....irrespective of it being CF, variety program, appearances etc....
:luvluv:
Last Edit: 8 years 10 months ago by Maris.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, elankham, sonia loubaresse, meyergsi, sarah.94, Paris35

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 8 years 10 months ago #127697

• Nicole Park
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 16059
YongHwa if he wathces this, he will also laugh!
revenge when PSH burst in laugh when he did speak Madarin HAHAHHAHA

I agree sis @maris ! She can do things possible ! :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, elankham, Maris, sonia loubaresse, narjess89

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 8 years 10 months ago #127746

• Maris
  • Thank you received: 14644
K-Drama Star Park Shin-hye Wants To Get Married, But There Is One Catch – What Is It?

image-470.jpg

When K-drama fans are asked to name who would be the most prominent female K-drama star living today, some will say Yoon Eun-hye (Coffee Prince, Marry Him If You Dare) while others say Jang Na-ra (Sweet Dream, Fated to Love You). Why even some K-drama fans might include Soo Ae (A Thousand Days’ Promise, Queen of Ambition) for her phenomenal presence in current K-drama Mask.

Yet, the one female K-drama star whose consistency starring in popular shows is Park Shin-hye. With roles in You’re Beautiful, Heartstrings, The Heirs, and the recently-finished Pinocchio, Shin-hye’s resume is more than amazing. Unfortunately, Shin-hye’s accolades doesn’t equate to her love life. At this moment, Shin-hye is still single and one little catch may be the reason why she still is despite wanting to be married: she wants to marry a man who is like her father.

“Beautiful You” is one of the first K-dramas that made Park Shin-hye a prominent K-drama star.

According to KDrama Stars, Park Shin-hye made her marriage preference known while partaking in an SBS variety show that focuses on single Korean celebrities, Some Men, Some Women. Apparently, Shin-hye was inspired by the relationship she shared with her parents, in which she verified through a statement.

“I want to live in a happy family, like my parents. So I wanted to get married when I was 23-years-old.”

Right now, Park Shin-hye is 25-years-old. She may have missed her marriage deadline by two years, but has refined what she is looking for when she does marry (which is of course more like her father). Ergo, Shin-hye’s new goal is to get married by 30-years-old, but that may change too. Park Shin-hye plans to achieve said goal by avoiding casual dating, focusing only on marriage.

Park Shin-hye is not oblivious to the fact that by placing all men on a comparative scale to her father, her choices are rather limited. As a result, actually going out with someone can be somewhat difficult.

I keep comparing men to my dad, which is not very good.”

[Featured Image via Park Shin-hye’s Official Facebook, Post Image via Beautiful You Promotions]

My Note

This article seems like a work of love.......the way the opening paragraph led into the news.....
I do hope her focusing on Dad type won't make her miss the one who would love and make her happy.....I would want her to go for someone who loves and appreciate her a lot , treat her well........and holds values without being a replica of her father.......
But maybe......that's what her father is like.... :lol:

Hi Eve! Long time no see! Missed talking to you! Hope you are doing great and enjoying the summer which here is sprinkled with chilly times too....so I assume you must be experiencing the same too...

Last Edit: 8 years 10 months ago by Maris.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, sonia loubaresse, Jenzzy, meyergsi

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 8 years 10 months ago #127753

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
Hi there ! Maris, i love reading your postings. Thank you dear! we had 3 days/nights of heat wave last weekend followed by chilly winds and cool temps... well rainy too :ohmy: so the gardens are green and healthy. :)

Shinhye's suitors has a 'tall order' to follow... her dad ! ;) like you, I wish for her to find a man who would love her more and take care of her, respectful of her.... because she is a 'priceless gem' to have !
:luvluv:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, meyergsi

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 8 years 10 months ago #127758

• sarah.94
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 7293
[150605 "MyPaper] "Park Shin Hye revealed wanna get married
..Father is benchmark for spouse criteria"

CGvSQpHU8AAxxOg.jpg

CFh8L8MUUAIhMkU.jpg

ctto :heartsh:
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, meyergsi, BadBat

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 8 years 10 months ago #127784

• sarah.94
  • Platinum Star
#LotteDutyFree in 2014 #Jangkeunsuk & #ParkShinHye minifilm
was a success in youtube and youku

[True stories industry news] Kim do-Yeon reporters against the backdrop of the Jeju-do, Park Shin-Hye, Lotte duty free = Super Junior made a short film starring and, at the end of June 4 that the initial public offering, in Jeju-do.

Last year, the second to be produced in the short film full of beauty and charm of the Jeju-SI, Jeju is the former experience Street. Lotte duty free shop is this short film on YouTube, will promote through various channels, such as SNS, the Cheju Island will contribute to global tourism brand in the stretch.

■ Jeju Island beauty-filled short film < trip is his poetry > starring Park Shin-Hye, Super Junior

Lotte duty free shop is 3-Jeju Island in the background stars Super Junior Member donghae, Park Shin-Hye models and this special, starring the leather produced a short film to.

A total of 3 day progresses, this short film is titled < trip is his poetry > sailing, paragliding, horse riding is a popular young experience centered around the streets of Jeju Island's coastal road and the lively look of beauty, such as the streets of Davao Zen and, coming at the end of June are scheduled at the same time, for the first time in Jeju-SI, Jeju points out point will be released.

This short film is Jeju Island's emerald waters and lush forest in the background, the beauty of youth. Unlike the coastal road and the bike, paragliding, flying in at the Guest House and barbecue enthusiasts met for the first time, foreign tourists, is planning to showcase a wide variety of attractions in Jeju-do.

Lotte duty free shop is this short film on YouTube and Facebook, through multiple platforms, such as the breast of People's Republic of China will unveil. There is also a flow of content experience space star, Lotte duty free Avenue to target foreign tourists by aired in Jeju Island will lead in promoting the beauty of. This short film is based on the support of the Jeju tourism raised its completeness.

■ 2009-music video production designed for a variety of cultural content, such as South Korea reported

On the other hand Liu over the world since 2009, Lotte duty free, and continues to expand the culture of Hallyu star involved has been making a music video. This music video is simply a corporate brand, popular Republic of Korea informing content beyond large. Lotte duty free family music video starring model Liu a glimpse of the star's songs and acting, etc. as well as the People's Republic of China, Japan, South Korea as in Southeast Asia.

In addition, Lotte duty free Seoul, Jeju, Busan, spots last year, a short film produced in South Korea leading the way in promoting the beauty. In particular, the short film released in February last year, it's a beautiful Jeju < jeju side > coast and Park Shin-Hye and Jang Geun-Suk in the background, such as oleic way this appeared as a main character with a natural dye alternative, such as Jeju got a big response, both at home and abroad in the guise of shows to YouTube, such as cumulative hits 400 million. travel prose writers of the famous home-made "with the Rhee Byung-Yul Jeju travel essay ' also attracted a lot of customers with high popularity.

Kim Joo-hyuk Lotte duty free shop Headquarters "in this short movie is taken from the colorful charm of extremely pleased" and to "inform the global tourism to Jeju-do brand and attract foreign tourists to private companies actively in 3D are a major force going to tackle," he said.

cr True story
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, BadBat

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 8 years 10 months ago #127790

• sarah.94
  • Platinum Star
These days, #ParkShinHye salppa jideoni really crowned goddess good look and style :-V
bbs.music.daum.net/gaia/do/musicbar/read...004&articleId=112922

IMG_20150605_233338.jpg

IMG_20150605_233336.jpg

IMG_20150605_233334.jpg

ctto :heartsh:
Last Edit: 8 years 10 months ago by sarah.94.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, BadBat

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 8 years 10 months ago #127831

• narjess89
  • Thank you received: 10347
I just found this i don't know where to post :) is it already shared ???

Happy Birthday to Mrs Park i wish you a year full of happiness and prosperity :) keep smiling and be healthy :heartsh: thanks for giving birth to our lovely princess and make her grow in a warm environnement

IMG_50232040521075.jpeg

If i knew before i would celebrate my birthday with her LOL
Waiting for PSH IG update ;)
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, purplecharm09, sonia loubaresse, Jenzzy, meyergsi, seirazde, sarah.94, Paris35
Moderators: Vicky, Maris
Time to create page: 3.069 seconds