Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 8 years 10 months ago #128851

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
Sweet n humble, charming Park Shin Hye...

:luvluv:

Woah... More updates ! Thanks to Jhen, Sarah, KiKi, Jenzzy, Aki_lala, and many more nice family members to thank!
:heartsh:

I am looking forward to a different role from Shinhye.... and it looks like no drama nor movie this year? :( I wish for her to finish her studies as she wanted to complete her studies this fall. Fighting !
Last Edit: 8 years 10 months ago by nu2me.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kiki22, Ma-Lang-Zaa, Maris, Jenzzy, meyergsi, seirazde, jhen30, IntoTheBlue

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 8 years 10 months ago #128876

• Maris
  • Thank you received: 14644
image-527.jpg

image-528.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Kiki22, Ma-Lang-Zaa, sonia loubaresse, Jenzzy, meyergsi, seirazde, jhen30, IntoTheBlue

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 8 years 10 months ago #128896

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
Mianhe if the photos were posted before..... :blush: actually not sure what this was for :blush:

cr: as tagged in weibo
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ma-Lang-Zaa, sonia loubaresse, Jenzzy, meyergsi, seirazde, Nedlee, jhen30, IntoTheBlue

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 8 years 10 months ago #128898

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
Was it part of the Photobook? looks like some place in London perhaps ;)

cr: as tagged.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, meyergsi, jhen30, sarah.94, IntoTheBlue

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 8 years 10 months ago #128911

• jhen30
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 9566
:ding: :ding: :luvluv: :luvluv: :luvluv: :ding: :ding:

:bingo: #ParkShinHye's interview for MingPao Weekly 2432.
Dream Of Angel Hongkong 06132015 :heartsh: :heartsh: :heartsh:

CH63VofUcAEZsmj.jpg

CH63VogUEAEkkO8.jpg

cr. to @cyberportslave :heartsh:
graphics-thank-you-871166-2.gif
Last Edit: 8 years 10 months ago by elankham.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Kiki22, moon, Jenzzy, meyergsi, seirazde, sarah.94, IntoTheBlue, aki_lala

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 8 years 10 months ago #128935

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
Awww...Shinhye gave Manager Jun a clutch bag as a birthday gift

source: khjpearl

Shinhye is a loyal friend. He was Shinhye's former manager.

Happy Birthday Manager Jun ! May you have brighter days ahead, lots of laughters, good memories and new success in life !
:kiss:

Shinhye and manager Jun is walking ahead of them.
Last Edit: 8 years 10 months ago by nu2me.

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 8 years 10 months ago #128964

• Kiki22
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 952

My translation of the article from Mingpao magazine.

46E8-8BCE-97FE8B5B991C_zps7lsfogyl.jpg

AB7CCD50-3432-46E8-8BCE-97FE8B5B991C_zps7lsfogyl.jpg
Last Edit: 8 years 10 months ago by elankham.

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 8 years 10 months ago #128994

• seirazde
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 5770
Park Shin Hye Looks As Beautiful In Business Wear As She Does In Formal Dresses

park-shin-hye-in-ming-pao-weekly.jpg

Actress Park Shin Hye is beautiful in summer business wear for an upcoming issue of the Chinese-language publication, Ming Pao Weekly. On June 20, the Hong Kong outlet shared a photo of the "Pinocchio" star for its upcoming issue. According to the Facebook page of Ming Pao Weekly, Park is a notable Korean star who had appeared with several leading men.
"Park Shin Hye is the envy of thousands of girls, for her involvement with Korea's most popular flower boy's: Lee Min Ho, Lee Jong Suk, Kim Woo Bin, Jang Geun Suk, and Jung Yong Hwa," said a representative for Ming Pao Weekly, on the outlet's Facebook page.

park-shin-hye-for-bruno-magli.jpg

On June 13, the 25-year-old Hallyu star appeared before eager fans in Hong Kong, as part of her on-going Dream of Angel tour. The autograph event successfully took place at the World Centre at Causeway Bay.

park-shin-hye-for-bruno-magli1.jpg

According to a report from Hanbook Ilbo, she was thrilled to appear in Hong Kong, for her first solo event. "I appeared in Hong Kong for shooting or vacation breaks, but this is the first time I have seen my fans, by myself," said Park.

11535883_918786211517622_5901524669313022692_n-png.png

Her photos for Mang Pao Weekly follow the release of her latest pictorial for Bruno Magli. Park is an endorsement representative for the Italian brand and is depicted in business wear, accompanied by the Daniela purse. Bruno Magli released the latest photos on June 20, highlighting her airport style.
She has yet to announce her next project, but Park is included in the ensemble cast of the arthouse film, "The Beauty Inside." Her film, "The Royal Tailor" continues to receive attention from movie buffs and is included in the lineup of the upcoming New York Asian Film
Festival.

Kdramastars :heartsh:

Sis @maris, sorry its the same as your post in the other thread..
please feel free to remove this one :shy:
big thanks..
Last Edit: 8 years 10 months ago by seirazde.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, sarah.94, IntoTheBlue

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 8 years 10 months ago #129050

• Nicole Park
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 16059
@KIKI22 Sister Ki ! Thanks for those Translations ! You're really a heaven angel !
2015.06.21 엔터-K (Enter K) #Ryeowook Ep.17 #ParkShinHye Cut via YTN https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Me_mwaMYxrE … [/center] [center] [attachment=92892]CIE6usJUAAAXUNr.jpg[/attachment] [attachment=92893]CIE6ujHUwAAhKsE.jpg[/attachment] [attachment=92894]CIE6ujJUYAAXmSY.jpg[/attachment] [attachment=92895]CIE6urPUAAE2HlO.jpg[/attachment] [/center][Video] 2015.06.21 엔터-K (Enter K) #Ryeowook Ep.17 #ParkShinHye Cut
via YTN
CIE6usJUAAAXUNr.jpg

CIE6ujHUwAAhKsE.jpg

CIE6ujJUYAAXmSY.jpg

CIE6urPUAAE2HlO.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, purplecharm09, Maris, Jenzzy, IntoTheBlue, aki_lala

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 8 years 10 months ago #129119

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH

cr: tripleEdoubleLU

Rough translation....
Crime Scene (jTBC) want to invite PD access Yin PD said that if S3 want to invite actors Liuhai true and Park Shin Hye . " Liuhai true xi acting good. Smart. So I have wanted to invite desires. Park Shin Hye is invited , then will be very interesting."

犯罪現場2 PD訪問 尹PD表示如果有S3想要邀請演員柳海真和朴信惠. "柳海真xi的演技不錯. 聰明. 所以讓我有想要邀請的慾望. 朴信惠也是,邀請的話一定會很有意思"(那你應該去找羅pd看看怎麼找到他們的

"Crime Scene" is a Korean investigative reality TV show.

“Crime Scene” is touted to be the first ever role-playing detective game in Korea. Produced by Korean cable network JTBC, the show presents murder cases that are modelled after real-world incidents, and cast members will play out the various suspect roles that they have chosen prior to the start of the game.

One of the cast members will play the role of the real killer, and he/she will have to deflect suspicion from himself/herself while diverting attention to the others. It is up to the cast members to build a case against whom they think is the real killer.

One case typically spans over two episodes. The cast members are given time to familiarise themselves with their new chosen suspect identities and dress up accordingly for a more convincing portrayal. They will then come together to gather evidence at the crime scene, find the murder weapon, deduce possible motives, and catch loopholes in alibis. Facts regarding the case, such as the background of the victim and the cause of death will be presented to the cast at intervals. The cast will also get opportunities to question one another.

After forming conclusions based on their investigations, the cast will choose whom they think is the ‘real killer’ among them. The cast member chosen by the majority will then be locked up. If he/she is revealed to be the ‘real killer’, the cast members who have chosen correctly will win their individual portions of the gold coins. On the other hand, if he/she is not the ‘real killer’, the cast member playing the real killer will walk away with all the gold coins. Viewers in Korea can also get involved by participating in the live voting while the episode is airing.

Continue....Here

Hope this happens :pray: where the guests or participants not only find the suspected murder but get together to solve the murder.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ma-Lang-Zaa, moon, Maris, nistymaj, Jenzzy, meyergsi, seirazde, jhen30, sarah.94, IntoTheBlue and this user have 1 others thankyou
Moderators: Vicky, Maris
Time to create page: 0.994 seconds