Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 8 years 10 months ago #128662

• narjess89
  • Thank you received: 10347
Heyy guys The PSHIC is mentionned here :) who did that ?? :P

hhh-2.jpg

The article www.dramafever.com/news/park-shin-hye-sa...arents-a-restaurant/
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, Jenzzy, meyergsi, seirazde, jhen30, IntoTheBlue

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 8 years 10 months ago #128665

• aki_lala
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 844
yesterday evening im watching entertainment weekly (perhaps repeat one) in KBS WORLD. they are listed 50 goddes of Korea and Park Shin Hye listed in rank 22nd. :wahaha :wahaha :luvluv: :luvluv:

the number one goddess of korean beauty is kim tae hee. cant find the clips in internet, :(
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, narjess89, Jenzzy, seirazde, jhen30, IntoTheBlue

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 8 years 10 months ago #128669

• Maris
  • Thank you received: 14644

Credit to the uploader via Mohammed Sunbae

My Note
Shinhye as a filial daughter is the news of the moment! If she made headlines during the times when her drama is on air then nowadays with no project anywhere she is the talk of the town in regards to her personality, as a person and a daughter.
That's the stuff true shining stars are made of.........Shinhye definitely is that!....

:luvluv:
Last Edit: 8 years 10 months ago by Maris.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, meyergsi, seirazde, jhen30, sarah.94, IntoTheBlue, aki_lala

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 8 years 10 months ago #128677

• seirazde
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 5770
15 times idols proved they're human too

1) They have their own insecurities.
zippy.gfycat.com/SeparateTimelyGorilla.webm
The gorgeous actress Park Shin-hye has expressed her past desire to get a nose job for her "stubby" nose. However, she ultimately decided against it, saying, "It's something only I have."

News nowadays always have something like this "Beautiful actress Park Shin Hye", "Gorgeous actress park Shin Hye" :heartsh:
..loving it always.. :P
Its good that Shinhye did not have her nose done..Its one thing that I love about her..

Hello everyone :)

cr. allkpop.com
Last Edit: 8 years 10 months ago by seirazde.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, purplecharm09, sonia loubaresse, Jenzzy, meyergsi, jhen30, sarah.94, IntoTheBlue, aki_lala

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 8 years 10 months ago #128725

• sarah.94
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 7293
#IU #ZhengXiujing #ParkShinHye #Krystal Secret Beauty Tips !!
www.taihainet.com/news/finance/hot/2015-06-17/1443640.html

IMG_20150617_230408.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, meyergsi, seirazde, jhen30

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 8 years 10 months ago #128785

• sarah.94
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 7293
[150618] "Hallyu Goddess" Park Shin Hye: First Hong Kong Fan meeting a big success
www.wikikpop.com/ch/archives/46304.

IMG_20150618_172730.jpg

ctto
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, seirazde, jhen30, IntoTheBlue, BadBat

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 8 years 10 months ago #128813

• aki_lala
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 844
Park Shin-hye, Kim Sa-rang dazzle in 20-star fashion feature

Actors Park Shin-hye and Kim Sa-rang are among 20 stars to be featured in a fashion shoot by InStyle Korea fashion magazine.

InStyle released photos of the stars Wednesday ahead of its July issue.

The photoshoot was taken backstage during the 51st Paeksang Arts Awards on May 26, at which Park won an award for most popular actress in film and was nominated for best actress in a TV drama.

Kim Sa-rang said, “Since it’s my first time attending an awards ceremony in a long time, it feels somewhat unfamiliar.”

Kim has recently returned to the small screen in TV melodrama “Beloved Eun-dong,” following a five-year career hiatus. She was previously ridiculed in TV drama “Secret Garden” (2010-2011) for her character's perceived overconfident, but poor, English pronunciation.

By Yoon Sarah (This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.)

for more details.

kpopherald.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=201506171541585084165_2
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, nistymaj, seirazde, jhen30, ningning

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 8 years 10 months ago #128818

• jhen30
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 9566
:ding: :ding: :luvluv: :luvluv: :luvluv: :ding: :ding:

:bingo: [News] 150619 ParkShinHye ON.CC :luvluv:

CH1nzhaUEAAZN89.jpg

CH1nzhHVAAA2ol1.jpg

CH1nziSUcAAZcz8.jpg

m.on.cc/entertainment/international/2015...619-0619ewdn11x.html

cr: 朴信惠官方微博via Patsy_hk 소위의_홍콩 :heartsh:
animated-thank-you-image-0110-3.gif

Last Edit: 8 years 10 months ago by jhen30.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, seirazde

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 8 years 10 months ago #128825

• jhen30
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 9566
:ding: :ding: :ding: :luvluv: :luvluv: :luvluv: :ding: :ding: :ding:

:ding: [NEWS] Park Shin Hye's interview with HK Newspaper :heartsh:
CH1nzhHVAAA2ol1-2.jpg

During Korean actress Park Shin Hye's trip to Hong Kong for her Dream of Angel in Hong Knog event last weekend, she sat down for an interview with Hong Kong newspaper Oriental Daily.

When asked about her impression of Hong Kong men, she complimented them for being warm-hearted and kind. She also shared that her ideal significant other is a man who looks after his family well, responsible and emotionally fulfilling, and of course, capable of taking care of her.

Park Shin Hye starred in SBS drama Pinocchio last year, and she expressed her wish to take up more challenging roles in future, such as doctor or policewoman. She will be returning to school to complete her final semester in the 2nd half of 2015, and at the same time continue her Asia Dream of Angel FM Tour.

Last month, Park Shin Hye guest starred in Korean variety show 'Three Meals a Day' and showcased her talented cooking skills. Netizens honored her with the name "". The humble actress said her cooking is not as great as people perceive her to be, as she just cooked a few dishes she is good at in the show. She said the name "" makes her feel burdened.

When she was guest starring in 'Three Meals a Day', the cast loved her so much that they kept on mentioning wanting Park Shin Hye to be the fixed cat of the show. However, she said she thinks she lacks variety show skills, and gives herself a rating of -100 (negative 100 score) for variety. She thinks she is a better audience than a participant.

Source: Oriental Daily
Translation: Park Shin Hye International Fanclub. :heartsh:
animated-thank-you-image-0012-6.gif
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, Jenzzy, seirazde, IntoTheBlue, BadBat, aki_lala

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 8 years 10 months ago #128835

• Kiki22
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 952
Here's my translation.

Park Shin Hye compliments HK men saying they are kind-hearted

During her recent trip to HK, K-series [Heirs] actress Park Shin Hye accepted 'Oriental-daily' interview. She spoke about what she thought of HK men, she complimented them saying they are kind-hearted and gentle. Shin Hye also generously shared about her ideal type of partner. She hopes her future partner is a family-orientated good man, has to have responsibility, affectionate and the most important thing is to be able to take care of her.

When Park Shin Hye was asked after acting in [Pinocchio] what other characters would she want to challenge? She expressed her previous roles were more often cute, she would now like to try out either mannish or feminine roles such as doctor or criminal police.
When asked about her impression of HK men? Park Shin Hye complimented them saying they were kind-hearted and gentle. She most appreciates men that makes an all-out-effort in every thing they do. She hopes her other half will be family-orientated, has responsibility, affectionate, knows how to work hard for the opposite partner and looks after her. Shin Hye will be returning to her studies in the second half of they year, she will also return to her Asia tour fan-meeting.
Park Shin Hye recently made a guest appearance for variety show '3 meals a day' and showed off her culinary skills. She received praise from netizens giving her the name 'Park Jang-geum'. She modestly declined the name and feels her culinary skills are not as good as what people think. In the show she was only cooking what she was adept with and feels that name gives her pressure.
Apart from '3MAD' Shin Hye also likes to watch other variety shows. However, she doesn't believe she has the qualities to do variety shows, she gives herself minus 100 for those skills and prefers to watch them instead. In her free time, she loves to cycle along the Han river and meet up with friends to relieve pressure. Following Park Shin Hye and Ji-sung, singer Boa will appear in the next episode of [3MAD] as a guest.
Last Edit: 8 years 10 months ago by Kiki22.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Ma-Lang-Zaa, Maris, sonia loubaresse, Jenzzy, seirazde, jhen30, IntoTheBlue, BadBat
Moderators: Vicky, Maris
Time to create page: 0.688 seconds