Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 8 years 11 months ago #128548

• Maris
  • Thank you received: 14644

Park Shin Hye rushes back from Hong Kong to mourn the death of a family member

image-516.jpg

Recent reports have revealed that actress Park Shin Hye quickly returned home from her schedules in Hong Kong after news of a family member’s death reached her.

According to Chinese and Hong Kong local media, Park Shin Hye’s grandfather passed away during her one of her scheduled event in Hong Kong on June 13th. That very night, the actress took the next flight home back to Korea.

Park Shin Hye’s agency told TV Report, “Park Shin Hye’s grandfather passed away on the morning of June 13th and Park Shin Hye is now at the mortuary with her family.”

She was at a fan meeting in Hong Kong when she received the news and rushed to finish her schedule to be present at the funeral of her beloved grandfather.

[+ 8798, – 78] Rest in Peace. Cheer up Park Shin Hye.
[+ 6087, – 82] Rest in peace.
[+ 5233, – 86] Cheer up unnie ㅠㅠ rest in peace.

Source: TV Report

Last Edit: 8 years 11 months ago by Maris.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, nistymaj, Jenzzy, seirazde, IntoTheBlue, Joshinax, BadBat, kenho85

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 8 years 11 months ago #128573

• seirazde
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 5770
Which Park Shin Hye Drama Should You Watch To Break Out Of Your Normal TV Routine?

image-108.jpg

If you’ve been keeping up with your Korean dramas, you’ve probably noticed that actress Park Shin Hye is having quite the year: She’s headlined three of the most popular dramas over the past couple years — in 2013, she played the main characters in both Flower Boy Next Door, as well as Heirs, and most recently, she starred in Pinocchio (which just had its finale earlier this year). Add that all together with some awesome beauty game, and some arguably even more awesome fashion game (she had the best look out of all the hallyu stars at the Chanel Cruise Seoul show, IMHO), and you’ve got a star majorly on the rise.

Have you watched any of her latest dramas? Because if you haven’t yet, it’s definitely worth taking a break from your Orange is the New Black Season 3 marathon party. Although all of her dramas fall into the romantic comedy category, each one has a very different personality — so if you haven’t gotten a chance to catch up on any of Park’s latest and greatest, here’s a little primer to help you choose which one to binge-watch first:

Flower Boy Next Door
Flower Boy Next Door is the story of a reclusive freelance copy editor… who just happens to live next door to some very handsome young men. Styled as a “modern-day Rapunzel,” the ultra-quirky Go Dok Mi is perfectly content to admire from afar (with the help of some binoculars, of course) — until she happens to get caught.

The Heirs
If Flower Boy Next Door is Rapunzel, then Heirs is more of a Cinderella story: It follows Cha Eun Sang, a working class girl with two minimum wage jobs who happens to get swept up in a world of… well, heirs. There are lots of picturesque rides in convertibles, palm-tree studded views, glamorous clothes galore, and of course, a lot of adorable eye-gazing.

Pinnochio
Choi In Ha has harbored a life-long dream to become a reporter like her estranged mother… the only thing stopping her is her Pinocchio syndrome (an in-show disease, where the afflicted hiccups each time they tell a lie… rendering them brutally honest). Add in a roguishly handsome adoptive uncle, and you’ve got yourself some romantic comedy gold.

Source:bustle.com :heartsh:
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, purplecharm09, Maris, nistymaj, sonia loubaresse, Jenzzy, IntoTheBlue, Joshinax, aki_lala, kenho85

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 8 years 11 months ago #128575

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
Interesting....

Moon Geun Young , Park Shin Hye and Bae Suzy: The 'natural beauties' from Gwangju,Korea.

Moon, Park Shin Hye and, Suzy. Park Shin Hye and Moon Geun Young started as child stars and has steadily demonstrated a natural beauty from Guangzhou. Moon began modeling at the age of 10, then made her acting debut in 1999 as a child actress. Park Shin-hye was born in Gwangju, but raised in Songpa District, Seoul. Shin-hye made her debut through the music video "Flower" by the singer Lee Seung-hwan, in dramas Stairway to Heaven, Tree of Heaven and so on. Bae Suzy Suzy was born also in Gwangju, South Korea. On March 2010, she joined the group Miss A.

source: economy.hankooki.com/lpage/sports/201506...0615111720120390.htm
The following user(s) said Thank You: purplecharm09, Maris, nistymaj, Jenzzy, seirazde

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 8 years 11 months ago #128582

• purplecharm09
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 351
Not really a PSH news, but it involves two of her dramas, so I thought of posting it here. :)

5 Sweet K-drama themed cakes that every super fan needs for his or her birthday
Fri, Jun 12, 2015

Every K-drama fan needs the perfect K-drama themed birthday cake! Luckily, Korea is already way ahead of you! From Heirs to Secret Garden, these delicious-looking K-drama themed cakes are perfect for every K-drama super fan!

Check out the 5 cakes below and try not to get too excited over how awesome they are! These are definitely on the top of my wish list for my birthday!

3. Heirs

Look how adorable Kim Tan and Eun Sang look! I seriously love how perfect and detailed Kim Tan's blue jacket is.

5. You're Beautiful

This is my personal favorite! This You're Beautiful cake features the drama's band A.N.Jell! I Will Promise You will love this cake! (Get it?)

credit:KD Bonbon (dramafever)

Full Article
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, nistymaj, Jenzzy, seirazde, aki_lala

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 8 years 11 months ago #128583

• Maris

Shinhye ranked #7 in TVN's Open list 2015 as a filial daughter by giving her parents a resto..

The article also said that Shinhye gave the restaurant to her parents as a gift and it came from her 10 year earnings as an actress..

t.co/9njNHrcVju t.co/kp5QB4Hx6n

Credit:khjpearl:

The video related to the article below.....

Credit to the uploader
Via Jayne

My Note

That's the beauty of Shinhye's nature.........she knows how to give in every relationship wether it's parents, sibling, relatives, friends, costars or her fans. The hallmark of a wonderful human being and a successful person.....possessing a big heart , giving nature and beautiful soul...
Don't we love her just for that❓

:luvluv:
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, purplecharm09, nistymaj, sonia loubaresse, narjess89, sarah.94, IntoTheBlue, BadBat

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 8 years 11 months ago #128594

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator
  • Thank you received: 28061
She is beautiful inside and out....
What else would a man ask for?

CHjeF6FUMAAlvVJ.jpg-large.jpeg

cr Jinjja Wintercherub twitter
Last Edit: 8 years 11 months ago by Jenzzy.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, vertige25, Maris, nistymaj, sonia loubaresse, sarah.94, IntoTheBlue, BadBat, aki_lala

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 8 years 11 months ago #128596

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator
  • Thank you received: 28061
"Filial daughter Park Shin Hye, waitresses does the dishes at parent's restaurant"
CHjinsGUsAEbJvy.jpg
CHjiogpVEAE3DuT.jpg

cr Celestine08 twitter
Last Edit: 8 years 11 months ago by Jenzzy.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, vertige25, Maris, nistymaj, sonia loubaresse, sarah.94, IntoTheBlue, BadBat, aki_lala

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 8 years 11 months ago #128599

• sarah.94
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 7293
#ParkShinHye is with his family in Guangzhou leaving..

IMG_20150615_220036.jpg

cr thalia walls :heartsh:
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, nistymaj, narjess89, Jenzzy, IntoTheBlue, kenho85

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 8 years 11 months ago #128603

• narjess89
  • Thank you received: 10347
The June 15th episode of tvN's 'Name List' revealed a list of "Stars who made their families prosperous"

. Park Shin-hye was ranked seventh. Her side as a dutiful daughter was previously revealed when she appeared in an episode of 'Three Meals A Day – Jeongseon'.
She in fact showed off how great she was at grilling lamb intestines so tastefully. She is well-known for helping her parents at their restaurant specializing in lamb intestine dishes. She also set up the restaurant with her own fund that she worked hard to save for the last 10 years. People around the restaurant compliment her a lot because she serves, and even washes dishes. When her parents were on vacation, Park Shin-hye ran the restaurant for one week for her parents. When it was known at the time, many Chinese clients visited the restaurant. In addition to all the good deeds, Park Shin-hye also takes her parents on trip driving her own car by herself. It is known that, even when her schedule is crazily busy, she herself prepares the birthday meals for her parents.

Source : tvdaily.asiae.co.kr/r... Read more at: tr.im/Ukn86
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, purplecharm09, Maris, nistymaj, sonia loubaresse, Jenzzy, sarah.94, IntoTheBlue, BadBat

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 8 years 11 months ago #128607

• Maris
.K-netizens comments & upvotes increase tremendously overnight

t.co/uxnpNdGbJd

image-517.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, elankham, nistymaj, sonia loubaresse, Jenzzy, meyergsi, seirazde, jhen30, IntoTheBlue
Moderators: Vicky, Maris
Time to create page: 0.743 seconds