Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 8 years 7 months ago #135426

• Haive
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 1108
Jenzzy wrote:
A rumored sequel of Cruel Romance w/ Huang Xiao Ming & Shin hye......
A CDrama for Shin Hye this time? hmmm.....

COy1U-IUYAA60Uf.png

COy1UAHU8AETYoi.jpg

cr Khjpearl

IF THIS TRUE???? I LOVE THE TEAM UP...GO GO GO
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Verba_, Jenzzy, meyergsi, seirazde, IntoTheBlue

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 8 years 7 months ago #135433

• Kiki22
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 952
Jenzzy wrote:
A rumored sequel of Cruel Romance w/ Huang Xiao Ming & Shin hye......
A CDrama for Shin Hye this time? hmmm.....

cr Khjpearl

Hmmmmm.......I'm not sure about this. I thought Shin Hye wanted to concentrate on her studies and graduate. A big project like this would be impossible to study at the same time. The male costar seems a bit old also, if he was younger than 'yes' I like the pairing. Also, a China Korean collaboration means Shin Hye's voice will be dubbed. I don't want her lovely voice to be dubbed. The pros is if it's a big project from China the story should be good but I'll wait for the official announcement from SALT.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, seirazde, BadBat

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 8 years 7 months ago #135437

• irene_xxvi
  • Thank you received: 9030
I hope this one's trueee!! Maybe not this year though. I know she's busy with her studies. ;) She can do a drama in China early next year. And a korean drama at winter (last quarter of the year) :D :D Am i getting to greedy? :lol: :lol:

Huang Xiao Ming maybe a bit old for shinhye but im sure their chemistry would work. He's a great actor! i love his works. Plus shinhye is a true chemistry queen. ;)

With the dubbing.. that might be a bit off at the start. Just like her drama, Hayate: her combat butler i am kinda bothered at the start bec its not her real voice but its fine as long as its a great story and interesting characters. ;)
Last Edit: 8 years 7 months ago by irene_xxvi.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Kiki22, Jenzzy, seirazde, BadBat

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 8 years 7 months ago #135471

• irene_xxvi
HUANG XIAOMING TO FILM CRUEL ROMANCE 2 WITH PARK SHIN HYE?

Huang Xiaoming may be filming a companion drama to last year’s CRUEL ROMANCE (锦绣缘华丽冒险), according to an unconfirmed Weibo source.

The source claims that the drama will not be a sequel, but rather a “sister story" titled JIN XIU YUAN CUI CAN NIAN HUA (锦绣缘璀璨年华), roughly “The Fate of Jinxiu: The Splendid Years.” It will be set in the world of the antique pearls market.
Xiaoming’s leading lady this time is alleged to be Korean actress Park Shin Hye, who will portray Fang Jiayin, an inexperienced pearl appraiser who meets a rich businessman named Cui Jiye.

fyhuangxiaoming.tumblr.com/post/12902775...-romance-2-with-park
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Kiki22, elankham, Ma-Lang-Zaa, Verba_, Nicole Park, sonia loubaresse, seirazde, Paris35, IntoTheBlue and this user have 1 others thankyou

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 8 years 7 months ago #135478

• elankham
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 28784
Whoaaaa.....
I hope it's can be materialized...
Thanks Sweetie Irene for the awesome news..hopefully it can be true.
hugs.

- Park Shin Hye and Xiaming in Hunan TV's THE LANTERN FESTIVAL - march 2015
166-15030616455M10.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Kiki22, Nicole Park, Jenzzy, seirazde, irene_xxvi, Paris35, IntoTheBlue, BadBat

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 8 years 7 months ago #135539

• Nicole Park
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 16059
It will be a great one "IF" since it will turn out/ turn Shinhye's popularity in China on. :bingo: :-V :-V
Showcasing some baseball opening pitches by female Korean celebrities

To read: kpopfighting.com/2015/09/15/showcasing-s...-korean-celebrities/
Source: KpopFighting

CO7DgeBUkAEOMco.jpg

Baseball is definitely a national sport in South Korea, and one thing to look out for besides the thrilling game itself is the opening pitch thrown by celebrities prior to the game.

Many female celebrities have thrown the opening pitch, and some of them have definitely left an impression with their throws. So which throws have left an impression on you?

The following are some that has stood out in recent times.

Park Shin Hye: You might have seen many opening pitches by female celebrities, but how many of them are left-handers like Park Shin Hye who did the opening pitch for Kia Tigers.

Can I insert these? Heheh :-V

Back on 2006- She threw Pitch for Kia Tigers

TRIVIA: Her excellent left-hand pitching skills earned her the nickname 'Randy Shin Hye'. (Randy Johnson is a well-known American left-handed baseball pitcher). Many are anticipating the actress's pitching performance this season.

2dtawk6.jpg

And this was 2012 Opening Pitch

tumblr_m2cl9f1Yz41rn4higo1_500.png

original.png

tumblr_m2clcoE7aQ1rn4higo1_500.png

The Kia Tiger's Muse ^^ :heartsh: :heartsh:

tumblr_m2iixoWOJx1qauajd.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Ma-Lang-Zaa, moon, sonia loubaresse, Jenzzy, seirazde, sarah.94, Paris35, Lorrssinz, IntoTheBlue and this user have 2 others thankyou

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 8 years 7 months ago #135669

• Maris
  • Thank you received: 14644
Huang Xiaoming Reportedly Starring in Cruel Romance Spin-off with Leading Lady Park Shin Hye

Posted on September 16, 2015 by ockoala

image-711.jpg

I’m taking this rumored upcoming Chinese-Korean collaboration drama with a grain of salt, but more on the casting than on the drama actually happening. Word on the street is that Chinese A-list actor Huang Xiaoming, who is getting ready for his upcoming big-budget wedding to fellow C-actress Angelababy (Yang Ying), is pretty a spin-off drama to his recent period drama hit Cruel Romance (錦繡緣華麗冒險). The drama will be called 錦繡緣璀璨年華 and currently doesn’t have an English title so I’ll just call it Cruel Romance 2 for now, and will be set in the extravagant and glittering world of antiques and jewelry dealing in period China.

The lead character set up is apparently going to crib from the Cruel Romance OTP, with a scrappy female lead meeting her romantic destiny with a powerful and commanding male lead – basically the Candy story with a bad boy turned devoted Romeo. China loves that very dynamic, and in addition to Cruel Romance another early Republic-era drama The Lady and the Liar also had the exact same construct, so the story line is way less interesting than the news that Huang Xiaoming will be pairing up with popular K-actress Park Shin Hye for this second go-around. Say what?

This drama production news is being reportedly on an insider Weibo account that nearly always leaks drama and movie casting news that ends up being true, so there is a good chance this drama is happening with these two reported leads.

It’s not impossible for Park Shin Hye to do a C-drama when so many Korean acting talent have been doing so for the last few years, and opposite a big name leading man like Huang Xiaoming makes even more sense. I don’t think Park Shin Hye would look weird opposite Xiaoming, his real life wifey Angelababy is only a year older than Park Shin Hye in real life and they look fine together.

I’m more worried about Park Shin Hye getting saddled with an annoying character who can’t do anything right and ends up always needing to be rescued, which is how the lead damsel always turns into in one of these period romance flicks.

koalasplayground.com/2015/09/16/huang-xi...shin-hye/#more-70109

My Note

Why am I not very excited at the news???
Maybe because all the buzz about the drama does not sound promising when looked in terms of the female lead character that supposedly has been given to Shinhye...... For me that is number one criteria that should be important for her career wise. The writer and director follow close behind on its heels.

I was under the impression that Shinhye wanted to play a professional from her many interviews after Pinocchio. Since, I have not seen any Chinese period dramas so am totally dependant on others views. Cruel Romance sequel is not getting too optimistic views except that it has an A-lister male lead.

Shinhye's choice is not surprising considering her popularity in China and elsewhere....
Will wait with abated breath for further news on this matter..

Last Edit: 8 years 7 months ago by Maris.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Ma-Lang-Zaa, moon, Jenzzy, seirazde, sarah.94, Paris35, IntoTheBlue, BadBat, Sidy

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 8 years 7 months ago #135676

• irene_xxvi
I read a lot of reviews after this little buzz comes out.. most of them are not good. They say the drama has a bad storyline. But its popular in mainland China. Now im worried. Regardless, i know Shinhye will do good incase the project pushes through. :lol:
Last Edit: 8 years 7 months ago by irene_xxvi.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, seirazde

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 8 years 7 months ago #135679

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator
  • Thank you received: 28061
Lee Hong Ki Says Park Shin Hye and Jessi Have Something in Common

lee-hong-ki-1.jpg

Lee Hong Ki flustered the staff and cast alike with his tendency to say anything and everything on the set of “Happy Together.”

On the set of KBS 2TV‘s “Happy Together” that will air on September 17, Lee Hong Ki will appear with others as a guest.

lee-hong-ki-2.jpg

It was relayed that during the recording, Lee Hong Ki, who is known as the entertainment industry’s busybody, spilled the beans on a lot of things. Regarding actress Park Shin Hye he said, “I’m close with Park Shin Hye because we did a drama together when we were young. She has an aura about her that you can’t touch. She is very strong-minded.” He then talked about Jessi, who is well-known for being strong-minded, saying, “I’m close with Jessi too, but I usually get beaten up by her a lot.”

It was relayed that Lee Hong Ki said dropped so many bombs during the recording that Park Myung Soo, the MC, said, “Hong Ki, you need to calm down.”

Meanwhile, KBS 2TV’s “Happy Together” will air September 17 at 11:10 p.m. KST.

****** I wonder what Lee Hong Ki meant when he said Park Shin Hye has an aura that cannot be touched......
Last Edit: 8 years 7 months ago by Jenzzy.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Ma-Lang-Zaa, moon, Nicole Park, seirazde, Paris35, Lorrssinz, IntoTheBlue, BadBat

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 8 years 7 months ago #135687

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator
  • Thank you received: 28061
FT Island′s Lee Hong Gi Says Park Shin Hye is Scary

FT Island′s Lee Hong Gi dropped a number of bombshells recently.

The September 17 broadcast of KBS′ Happy Together 3 will feature a ′My Friend is a Foreigner′ special. Lee Hong Gi and Fujii Mina, Kim Yoo Ri and Otani Ryohei and Choi Hee and Fabien will appear as guests to clear up rumors about their relationships.

During the recording, Lee Hong Gi spoke candidly about his close friends in the entertainment industry.

97917003.jpg

Lee Hong Gi said, "I′m close to Park Shin Hye because we were in a drama together when we were young. Park Shin Hye has an aura that you can′t mess with. She′s really strong."

He continued, "I′m close to Jessi nuna too, but I get beaten up by her a lot."

Park Myung Soo then said to Lee Hong Gi, who dropped many bombshells throughout the recording, "Hong Gi, let′s make you a fixed member."

The ′My Friend is a Foreigner′ special will air tonight (September 17) at 11:10 p.m. KST.

Cr MWave

******Here's another version of the interview
Last Edit: 8 years 7 months ago by Jenzzy.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Kiki22, Ma-Lang-Zaa, sarah.94, Lorrssinz, IntoTheBlue, BadBat
Moderators: Vicky, Maris
Time to create page: 1.282 seconds