Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 8 years 6 months ago #135723

• irene_xxvi
  • Thank you received: 9030
Jenzzy wrote:
Lee Hong Ki Says Park Shin Hye and Jessi Have Something in Common

lee-hong-ki-1.jpg

Lee Hong Ki flustered the staff and cast alike with his tendency to say anything and everything on the set of “Happy Together.”

On the set of KBS 2TV‘s “Happy Together” that will air on September 17, Lee Hong Ki will appear with others as a guest.

lee-hong-ki-2.jpg

It was relayed that during the recording, Lee Hong Ki, who is known as the entertainment industry’s busybody, spilled the beans on a lot of things. Regarding actress Park Shin Hye he said, “I’m close with Park Shin Hye because we did a drama together when we were young. She has an aura about her that you can’t touch. She is very strong-minded.” He then talked about Jessi, who is well-known for being strong-minded, saying, “I’m close with Jessi too, but I usually get beaten up by her a lot.”

It was relayed that Lee Hong Ki said dropped so many bombs during the recording that Park Myung Soo, the MC, said, “Hong Ki, you need to calm down.”

Meanwhile, KBS 2TV’s “Happy Together” will air September 17 at 11:10 p.m. KST.

****** I wonder what Lee Hong Ki meant when he said Park Shin Hye has an aura that cannot be touched......

I guess, what HongKi meant was Shinhye has a strong personality? Which is not easily influenced by others? Thats what i see in her atleast.. mostly, its her who influence her co-workers rather than her being influenced by. Maybe because she was raised with strong personality and convictions. She grew up in show business which is tough. So she learned how to be tougher than the industry. Its a good thing because she isnt easily swayed by peer pressure. :)
Last Edit: 8 years 6 months ago by irene_xxvi.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Kiki22, Ma-Lang-Zaa, Jenzzy, Lorrssinz, IntoTheBlue

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 8 years 6 months ago #135725

• Kiki22
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 952
I was getting confused with what Hongki was saying too, thanks for explaining Sis Irene_xxvi. Yes, it seems he says Shin Hye has an untouchable presence, very strong. This is one of the reasons why she is so good in reality shows like 3MAD. She has this presence which other people will look up to in a group of people.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Ma-Lang-Zaa, Jenzzy, Lorrssinz, IntoTheBlue, BadBat

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 8 years 6 months ago #135726

• irene_xxvi
[Confession Day] K-Drama Superlatives: Confession Scenes
September 17, 2015 @ 6:49 pm by alim17

[Confession Day] K-Drama Superlatives: Confession Scenes

September 17 marks Confession Day in South Korea! With those brave souls go on to confess their feelings to their loved ones, it's a day of heart fluttering feelings and high emotional tension. For your entertainment, we've put together a list of the confessions in K-Dramas that were the funniest, the sexiest, the most romantic, you name it! Maybe you can test out one of these methods today!

6. Most 'wut…' - 'Heirs'

ScreenShot2015-09-18at7.17.31AM.png

vid.me/jbX4

2:39. Don't you just wanna go, "How the hell do I know?!" Almost seems like a cowardly way to go about it - like "Heyyy do I like you" *studies her face* "Guess noooot~~~"

www.allkpop.com/article/2015/09/confessi...onfession-scenes/s/1
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, klebis, sarah.94, BadBat

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 8 years 6 months ago #135727

• irene_xxvi
Kiki22 wrote:
I was getting confused with what Hongki was saying too, thanks for explaining Sis Irene_xxvi. Yes, it seems he says Shin Hye has an untouchable presence, very strong. This is one of the reasons why she is so good in reality shows like 3MAD. She has this presence which other people will look up to in a group of people.

Its just pure assumptions though sis @Kiki. ;) Lets wait for the broadcast. Maybe he explained further. :D
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 8 years 6 months ago #135785

• Nicole Park
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 16059
I dont know what this mean but it appears in Weibo, It says Actress.Actors will who participate in hunan TV Special I dont know thingy If Im correct or not LOL but hope this will be clarrified :D

1. 芒果娱乐节目预告: 一、2月26日3月5、12日晚上录制【我是歌手】,20号半决赛,4月3日总决赛; 二、3月5日晚上【湖南卫视元宵喜乐会】 嘉宾:李钟硕、朴信恵、张翰、张钧甯 、杨洋、陈伟霆、洪辰 、苏妙玲、 杨洋、 左立、 张阳阳、谈莉娜、付梦妮、于朦胧、吴昕、李锐、杜海涛、大张伟、白凯南、李锐;

1-31.png

2. 2015年2月24日湖南卫视节目通知: 3月5日晚上,七点在星沙大众传媒学院直播【湖南卫视元宵喜乐会】 嘉宾:李钟硕,朴信恵,张翰、张钧甯 、杨洋、陈伟霆、洪辰 、苏妙玲、 杨洋、 左立、 张阳阳、谈莉娜、付梦妮、于朦胧、吴昕、李锐、杜海涛、大张伟、白凯南、李锐,更多嘉宾正在确认中

2-22.png

d72a58cbgw1epksaa7luwj21kw0w0k2h.jpg

d72a58cbgw1epksaqd1zcj21kw0w0wo2.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, Lorrssinz

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 8 years 6 months ago #135914

• Nicole Park
  • Platinum Star

:superkiss: :superkiss:
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, sonia loubaresse, Jenzzy, seirazde, klebis, jhen30, Lorrssinz, IntoTheBlue, BadBat, Sidy and this user have 1 others thankyou

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 8 years 6 months ago #135966

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator
  • Thank you received: 28061
Words about Shin Hyes CDrama keeps coming up.....
Saw this in DC but without translation.....maybe we will have more news in the days to come

1972572552_1d9238e3.jpg

1972572552_15e6c53d.jpg

cr DC
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, seirazde, sarah.94, IntoTheBlue, BluenB

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 8 years 6 months ago #135982

• DOH
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 2795
PSH has a similar feature with the most beautiful woman in the world - Megan Fox. I didn't notice it but some college students pointed it out as apparently it is the most searched topic of Megan Fox.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, moon, Jenzzy, seirazde, Lorrssinz, IntoTheBlue

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 8 years 6 months ago #135995

• Sidy
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 243
I haven't posted in this section before so hope I am received well....
Couple of things I wanted to comment on -

1st - the "rumors" of Shin Hye starring opposite Huang Xiaoming - much criticism is floating around via the internet
concerning this "possible maybe might be" in the works Cdrama. The Chinese portal sites are afloat with this news and it
appears Shin Hye's fans in China are all for this possible pairing. She has a huge following in China and her fans
want more of her. After the Lantern Festival party in Hunan this past March her popularity rose higher. The producers
of the show were full of praises for her down-to-earth attitude. She was offered special meals and accommodations for
her staff and self. She refused and set about acquiring regular snacks and meals. The production staff were amazed at
how low-key she was. Reporters learning of her no-demands reported she did not possess the usual "big star" posturing.
Anyway, apparently there is a real move afront to persuade her to seriously consider a Chinese drama.
I know this because one of the faculty members (after learning of my Shin Hye "obsession" as he calls it) showed me a slew
of articles on different Chinese sites and translated for me. He said his mother and grandmother loved Shin Hye
and watch her dramas that appear on television there. His mother tells him he should find a girl like Shin Hye to marry.
It was an interesting conversation and proves Shin Hye is loved by all generations, no matter what country.

2nd - I don't know if the program, "Happy Together" Hong Ki guested on has aired or not. English translations usually
take a day or two so not sure if the comment he made about Shin Hye having an 'aura that can't be touched' has been
explained or not. I too, wonder exactly how he meant it. I am sure it was not meant in a negative way especially since
they are such good friends.

Simply for me that statement brings to mind the Lord Byron poem "She Walks in Beauty". It describes best a woman who
"walks in beauty, like the night, Of cloudless climes and starry skies". He uses the light of stars and shadow of
night as contrasts as he looks at this beautiful woman. He looks at her eyes and states "all that's best of dark and
bright are there to see". During the second stanza, he reflects on how balanced is the woman's beauty - "One shade the more,
one ray the less" would hinder the "nameless grace" which surrounds her. Lord Byron then talks about her inner life after
explaining her external beauty as expressions of thoughts that dwell in a place both "pure" and "dear".
In the final stanza he writes again about her face and sees the silent expression of peace and calm in her cheek, brow
and smiles. He writes of her pleasant facial expressions which eloquently but innocently express all her inner goodness
and peacefulness.
His poem is about the unobtainable and ideal woman. The lady is not just beautiful in and of herself but she walks in
an aura of Beauty. For me this describes the feeling I get when I watch Shin Hye. There is an indescribable, eloquence
about her movements that puts her among the great beauties of history who had that "untouchable charismatic aura"
surrounding them.

(by untouchable I mean can't be shaken in her stance on life and love - she stands strong and firm in
her convictions)

Just my thoughts again.....
Last Edit: 8 years 6 months ago by Sidy. Reason: further explanation
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kiki22, moon, Nicole Park, nistymaj, sonia loubaresse, aniglala86, Jenzzy, meyergsi, seirazde, irene_xxvi and this user have 4 others thankyou

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 8 years 6 months ago #136034

• Nicole Park
  • Platinum Star
So Ji Sub- A Shipper of Yoo Seung Ho and Park Shin Hye

So Ji Sub's ( Smiles HAHAHHAHA )

Here: instagram.com/p/722-nRATMY/

Oh Hi @Sidy sister !! WElcome, and youll also welcome to other sections here :heartsh:
The following user(s) said Thank You: sonia loubaresse, Jenzzy, seirazde, Lorrssinz, IntoTheBlue, BadBat
Moderators: Vicky, Maris
Time to create page: 1.212 seconds