Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 8 years 4 months ago #142631

• yummiejeu
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 2451
nu2me wrote:

Remember this hot trending actor, Park Seo-joon when he co-hosted with our lovely Park Shin Hye at last year's SBS drama awards night....

they are a perfect fit also for a commercial or drama project or even a movie project ;) :blush:

they were funny and cute on stage... :P was captured by his fan.. :) on twitter.
Link.... twitter.com/hal_f_ull/status/678466116277043200
:heartsh:

ha ha :D sis@nu2me, I thought at the time that Park Seo Joon was good looking and cute when he was on stage with Shin Hye. Agree, it would be nice if they did drama or CF together. Even though Shin Hye did that shooting gesture, Park Seo Joon look like he wasn't used to doing something cute like that. He did one hand as a response.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, jhen30, sarah.94, syelin88

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 8 years 4 months ago #142632

• yummiejeu
  • Gold Star
fgnuva wrote:
nu2me wrote:

Remember this hot trending actor, Park Seo-joon when he co-hosted with our lovely Park Shin Hye at last year's SBS drama awards night....

they are a perfect fit also for a commercial or drama project or even a movie project ;) :blush:

they were funny and cute on stage... :P was captured by his fan.. :) on twitter.
Link.... twitter.com/hal_f_ull/status/678466116277043200

Looks to me sis@nu2me that PSH "shoots love arrows" with male stars. She did this in 3MAD and I thought it was specially for Taecyeon. Now from this photo it looks she does it with other male stars. I wonder what kind of "triggers" her to do that. And in the first place do those gestures really mean something?
In 3MAD she did it to Taecyeon and we all thought she was saying something special then. Now it appears it's just a tease.

Sis@fgnuva, Shin Hye always did that shooting hand gesture but with different sound depending who it is. I've seen her do it in behind the scene Pinocchio with Lee Jong Suk but they always say Piu Piu when they shoot. In the case of TMAD, actually it was Taec who did it first to Shin Hye except he did that clicking sound. Do you remember just before they went to the grocery store, Taec did it when he went to get the grocery bag at house and before he left. He did again at night to Shin Hye when they got back and started cooking. In that case, Shin Hye did the shooting heart gesture as a response to Taec's. Watch that scene again and you will see who started it.
Last Edit: 8 years 4 months ago by yummiejeu.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, seirazde, klebis, jhen30, sarah.94, IntoTheBlue, fgnuva, syelin88

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 8 years 4 months ago #142634

• jhen30
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 9566
#PARKSHINHYE CONGRATULATORY MESSAGE FOR THE RETURN OF #TURBO

CWxCP6OXAAQ875L.jpg

CWxCP5tW4AAVxA3.jpg

cr: @MohamedSunbae
Last Edit: 8 years 4 months ago by jhen30.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, seirazde, klebis, sarah.94, IntoTheBlue, syelin88, yummiejeu

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 8 years 4 months ago #142635

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
hello :) sis @verba.... I was surprised at that Gimpo airport photos of our Park Shin Hye returning to Seoul... all the while I thought she was in Seoul. It was dated 12/21/15.

cr: as tagged.

Hi sis @fgnuva, oh Shin-hye has been shooting love arrows even to her fans for awhile now.... :)
and sis @yummeijeu is right, she had done some during Pinocchio days too.
actor Park Seo-joon was cute n shy when they were doing it on stage in front of the audience... :lol: and both laugh about if for fun.
=X
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, seirazde, klebis, jhen30, sarah.94, IntoTheBlue, BluenB, syelin88

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 8 years 4 months ago #142639

• yummiejeu
  • Gold Star
sis@nu2me, Shin Hye probably just returned from her mini vacation in Japan. Remember in her last IG? I think she went with the girl (forgot her name) in the group Rocoberry. I saw somewhere that they went to the hot springs in Tokyo.

(Note: Sis@nu2me, just went into the IG to check and you were the one that posted it. :P You are too cute!)
Last Edit: 8 years 4 months ago by yummiejeu.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, seirazde, klebis, sarah.94, syelin88

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 8 years 4 months ago #142640

• elankham
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 28784
ANOTHER POLLS..
but this is genuine...
she must win

www.instylekorea.com/event/event_view_common.asp?seq=7

ScreenShot2015-12-22at9.42.01AM.png

ScreenShot2015-12-22at9.44.50AM.png

hope someone can guide us... please

may everyone have a splendid day.
take care and be healthy always.

I miss everyone
hugs and kisses
Last Edit: 8 years 4 months ago by elankham.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, seirazde, klebis, sarah.94, syelin88

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 8 years 4 months ago #142665

• sarah.94
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 7293
This cake from SBS for Shin hye for Drama awards anniversary :heartsh: :heartsh:

seem nice & delecious :shy: ;)

CWz-noFUsAAK-Zl.jpg

CWz_R7LUkAA6oLB.jpg

cto
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, seirazde, klebis, IntoTheBlue

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 8 years 4 months ago #142668

• sarah.94
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 7293
[수고했어 2015] #박신혜, '딸꾹'으로 홀리더니 '털털함'으로 방점

n1-2.jpg

n2-2.jpg

n3-2.jpg

n4.jpg

Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.

cto

sorry for any mistakes :unsure:
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, seirazde, klebis, IntoTheBlue

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 8 years 4 months ago #142680

• Lorrssinz
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 311

Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, seirazde, klebis

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 8 years 4 months ago #142697

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
Woah... our dear sisters are back @seirazde @lorrssinz @yummiegeu @elana, @sarah, Jenzzy, Syelin, oh there are too many to name... :blush: mianhe... wait where is @nicole
good to see you guys !

I wonder when are we going to have a surprise announcement with our Park Shin Hye in Chinese Korea drama production?
it's been pretty quiet...

wonder if Shinhye took her finals in university so we can see her more... :blush:
Last Edit: 8 years 4 months ago by nu2me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, seirazde, klebis, sarah.94, IntoTheBlue, BluenB, syelin88, yummiejeu
Moderators: Vicky, Maris
Time to create page: 0.660 seconds