TOPIC: [NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 8 years 3 months ago #142898

• sarah.94
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 7293
sis @Nile Rose
welcome to our big & warm family.
May you enjoy your staying.
Wish to see ur actives in many threads ..

920f61d3.jpg
Last Edit: 8 years 3 months ago by sarah.94.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, NileRose, Maris, Jenzzy

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 8 years 2 months ago #142926

• Maris
  • Thank you received: 14644
L

[ Fan Account Rough Translation ] #ParkShinhye #박신혜
natsuki_xoxo8 IG

image-90.jpeg

image-44.png

Credit as tagged

My Note

Good morning/afternoon/evening everyone!
:heartsh:

Eve, I am bit anxious about this awesome sounding role......only because of the writer.....she does not see to have had successful dramas under her belt.....even though.....this particular story penned by her did win an award in 2010......so there is some hope in case Shinhye does accept...
She did want to play a doctor....

I do want them to retain the original name since Doctors is a very unimaginative sounding title.....for a drama......not in reality :lol: .....as we all know just the word itself ..and the profession a noble one!

Last Edit: 8 years 2 months ago by Maris.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, NileRose, Jenzzy, seirazde, klebis, jhen30, IntoTheBlue, syelin88

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 8 years 2 months ago #142947

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator
  • Thank you received: 28061
From Jenny House.....

CXYiDaAUsAAbbtg.jpg

CXYOKMwUQAEDrH-.jpg

ctto
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, NileRose, Maris, narjess89, seirazde, jhen30, sarah.94, Sagitandra, syelin88

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 8 years 2 months ago #142950

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
A few more days to go before next year comes ! ;)

I'm posting some of Shinhye's pictures taken in Manhattan from her In Style Korea magazine photoshoot. The official and not shown in InStyle.

and in Brooklyn....

:heartsh: :luvluv:
The following user(s) said Thank You: NileRose, Maris, Jenzzy, seirazde, klebis, jhen30, sarah.94, IntoTheBlue, Sagitandra, syelin88

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 8 years 2 months ago #142951

• yummiejeu
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 2451
okay, this is a quick post then back to work! Don't know what it says exactly. Something about she is a good example as an invited guests in (Three Meals a Day). Park Shin Hye got along with the people, also diligence (hardworking), harmony, amiability in her behavior rose more favorable to public for her. :luvluv:

'다작' 김구라, '고군분투' 유재석, '요리' 백종원
기사입력2015.12.29 오후 3:23 기사원문 댓글28
[연말 결산] 키워드로 살펴보는 2015 예능계

[오마이뉴스김상화 기자]

언제나 그러하듯이 '다사다난했던' 2015년이 이제 얼마 남지 않았다. 공중파 프로그램의 정체(또는 침체), 케이블 및 종편 예능의 약진 등 올해의 방송·예능계에서도 다양한 프로그램, 인물들이 등장하며 시청자들을 즐겁게 만들어줬다. 이를 정리하는 의미에서 2015 예능계 키워드를 가벼운 마음으로 살펴보자.

게스트

IE001907930_STD_99_20151229152304.jpg

▲ <삼시세끼 : 정선편 시즌2>의 게스트였던 박신혜
ⓒ tvN

잘 부른 게스트 한 명이 열 명의 고정 출연자 이상의 몫을 해낸 좋은 사례가 바로 <삼시세끼 : 정선편 시즌2>의 초대손님, 박신혜였다. 부지런함과 싹싹함이 어우러지며 그녀에 대한 대중들의 호감도 역시 더욱 높아졌다.

깜짝 스타 발굴의 등용문 <라디오스타>에선 가수 강균성(노을), 개그우먼 박나래, 홍윤화 등이 다채로운 개인기를 선사하며 예능 샛별로 떠오르기도 했다,

반면 반말·욕설 논란이 빚어졌던 <띠동갑내기 과외하기> 이태임-김예원 사태(?)는 가뜩이나 시청률이 저조했던 해당 프로그램의 폐지와 맞물려 시청자들에게 씁쓸함을 남겼다.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, NileRose, Maris, Jenzzy, seirazde, klebis, jhen30, sarah.94, Sagitandra, syelin88

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 8 years 2 months ago #143033

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
Interesting article...... surprising how many Korean actresses were born in 1990 that got connected with the king, Yoo Yeon Seok. :P

Netizens are hotly discussing the male actor who is the 'expert [lady]killer' of female celebrities who turned 26 this year - and they all happen to be born in February at that! The topic first came up on an online community post on December 30 titled 'The actor who is the ladykiller of actresses born in February 1990.'

It turned out to be none other than the hunky star with the broad shoulders, Yoo Yun Suk!

The post amusingly noted that many of the actresses he had worked with were born in February, 1990. Back in 2012, he acted in movie '18, 19' with Baek Jin Hee, born February 8, 1990. He also acted in 'A Werewolf Boy' with Park Bo Young, born February 12, 1990.

Last year, his movie 'The Tailors' premiered, starring him and Park Shin Hye, born February 18, 1990. Apart from movies, he also acted with February-born 1990-ers in dramas! He was in the popular 'Reply 1994' with the lovely Go Ara, born February 11, 1990. Then, most recently, he acted alongside Kang So Ra, born February 18, 1990 (same as Park Shin Hye), in 'Warm and Cozy.'

Netizens responded with, "This is so fascinating," "Amazing, this wouldn't be easy even if he had done it on purpose," and, "If you calculate the probability, how slim would the chance be?" Lucky girls born in February, 1990!
cr: allkpop
:luvluv:
The following user(s) said Thank You: NileRose, Maris, Jenzzy, seirazde, klebis, jhen30, sarah.94, Sagitandra, syelin88, yummiejeu

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 8 years 2 months ago #143053

• fgnuva
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 2490
Sis @nu2me, were the shots in Manhattan taken recently? We didn't even know she left for the US?
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, NileRose, Maris, klebis, jhen30, Sagitandra, syelin88

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 8 years 2 months ago #143113

• yummiejeu
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 2451
fgnuva wrote:
Sis @nu2me, were the shots in Manhattan taken recently? We didn't even know she left for the US?

Sis@fgnuva, I believe that was a old photo shoot, I think it was taken earlier this year or late last year (I remember seeing that white dress in a ad). She was not in Manhattan recently.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, NileRose, Maris, Jenzzy, seirazde, klebis, jhen30, Sagitandra, syelin88

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 8 years 2 months ago #143117

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
All the pictures were taken for Shinhye's photoshoot in New York for InStyle Korea Magazine in June 2014.

I chanced upon some of her pictures that were not part of the official InStyle pictures for the magazine and placed them together. :)

This one is part of the InStyle pictures taken in NY.

:luvluv:
The following user(s) said Thank You: NileRose, Maris, Jenzzy, seirazde, klebis, jhen30, sarah.94, IntoTheBlue, Sagitandra, syelin88 and this user have 1 others thankyou

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 8 years 2 months ago #143149

• jhen30
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 9566
Park Shin Hye, filial piety from New Year's Day?"To tell the truth, but I like daddy and dating ..."

TVREPORT |January 1, 2016 15:45

CXnEBxRUoAA0vt5-2.jpg

r.580x0Photo = Park Shin Hye Instagram
Actress Park Shin Hye is published daily Photo of her with his Father. Park Shin Hye one day, own Instagramwritten as "New Year's Day # Tokkuku (Contact Zoni) to eat # Papa and actually practice of golf and I seem to date ..." (the photo sharing SNS). Park Shin Hye is "New Year is a happy and healthy everyone, be glad, that you want to thank, full to you as becomes it. Dawn has been Congratulations ❤ just fun," reported the New Year greetings. Park Shin Hye in the published photo together are taking a pause get along with my father. Park Shin Hye and father are smiling pale smile. Park Shin Hye is finished Cho Jong-seok, shooting movie of "big brother" that was played with Dio of EXO, it is considering his next.

CR.news.kstyle.com/article.ksn?articleNo=2036025 …
Last Edit: 8 years 2 months ago by jhen30.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, NileRose, Maris, Jenzzy, seirazde, klebis, sarah.94, IntoTheBlue, syelin88
Moderators: Vicky, Maris
Time to create page: 0.683 seconds