Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 7 years 8 months ago #149791

• Arbado
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 135
Alou68 wrote:
..... We can't please everybody some may love you and some may hate you.And since she is the pride of her 20' s age bracket criticism and comments will motivate her in a positive way..

That is true! Thank you for making me see it that way Unnies~ @elankham and @Alou68.

I really don't like people criticizing other people just for a small single mistake but I'm very glad to see it on your perspective. I get over-emotional with this things~ Anyways! I can't wait for the next episodes next week!

I hope I didn't upset anyone by posting that article! I should have made precautions! Sorry~ :heartsh:
Last Edit: 7 years 8 months ago by Arbado.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, narjess89, klebis, IntoTheBlue

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 7 years 8 months ago #149792

• kristen
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 181
Shin Hye is at the top now so even little things will be magnified to go against her. That's is why she is so careful in many ways.

By the way I saw somewhere that the writer of her Royal Tailor movie sent also a coffee or food truck but it's not posted anywhere. Hope we give he or she recognition.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, narjess89, klebis, IntoTheBlue, Arbado

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 7 years 8 months ago #149802

• Dindiennie
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 32
THANK YOU FOR THIS. I'VE BEEN THINKING THIS ISSUE SINCE YESTERDAY. GOMAWO UNNI! ;) :kiss: ;)
The following user(s) said Thank You: narjess89, klebis, Arbado

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 7 years 8 months ago #149810

• Haive
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 1108
Alou68 wrote:
Good evening!

Hello everyone! Shinhye is everywhere, because she on top now a days every moves and even a smallest thing she does always on the news and social media.Imagine all clothes, jewelry, bag, make up she wore were sold out and even her nails are popular that means she's on top of her game that's shin hye and doctors effect.We can't please everybody some may love you and some may hate you.And since she is the pride of her 20' s age bracket criticism and comments will motivate her in a positive way and not only that she is in the right place right now with all the love comes from her fans, followers and friends and all the success she has right now she deserve it because of her hardwork..Goodluck on the remaining 4 episodes..

YEAH...THEY MAKE IT A BIG DEAL...GOLLY PEOPLE..NAIL ART? ITS NOT A BAD THING AND THERE'S NOTHING WRONG WITH IT...AND BESIDE SHE IS A DOCTOR SHE CAN AFFORD WHATEVER SHE LIKES TO DO IN HER BODY PARTS...THAT'S ON THE DRAMA ONLY...OKAY...I KNOW SHE HAS A NATURAL BORN INFINITY BODY GIVEN FROM ABOVE...SHE WAS MOLDED FROM PARENTS WITH THE GRACE OF GOD...FOR THOSE NOTHING TO DO...FACE THE MIRROR FIRST...
The following user(s) said Thank You: juwie1608, klebis, Arbado

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 7 years 8 months ago #149824

• Alou68
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 406
Good morning!

People always have something to say.All eyes on her because of her popularity and she really made others envy of her.Why some people hate her?

1. She is beautiful inside and out and some actors says she is their ideal girl.

2. She is very talented she can dance, sing, act cook and she is into sport

3.She has so may good looking guy friends from FTIslands to CNBllue to Beast to Super Junior Taecyeon and a lot more

4. She acted with all flower boys in korea namely Lee Min Ho, Lee Jong Suk, Kim Woobin and others

5. She is the pride of her 20 age bracket..No one can surpass her .No one can do that

6. She is popular not only in korea but all over Asia.she is the only actress who has fan meeting in Asia from Philippines, China, Japan Hong kong and others.

7. Doctors is top rated and Kim Rae Won is her partner and the show has major impact in korea and other country.

8. She has endorsement left and right and not only that whatever she touches turns to gold.She is really a amazing

9. She has 4.8 million followers in instagram and 11 million in weibo..The only actress who place on top and not only that she number 1 in all search site.

10 All her co stars have good words towards her, all actors and actress she worked with have nothing to say but praised her and wants to work with her.

That's Park Shin hye.Who doest want to be her.Such a beautiful lady at her young age she achieve a lot under her belt.More blessing Shin hye.God is with you.Your such a blessing to each one of us.Keep on fighting ...we got your back baby girl...kiss1: :kiss1: :kiss1:
Last Edit: 7 years 8 months ago by Alou68.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, juwie1608, Maris, sonia loubaresse, seirazde, klebis, IntoTheBlue

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 7 years 8 months ago #149825

• elankham
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 28784
Sis Ma Lauisa Bari@Alou68,
Very well said.
Thanks for sharing.
Sorry, I modified the structure Sis. It easier to read. Sorry again.
Wish you can be active posting Sis.
Hugs.
1469689532a.png

Is he too handsome for making other jealous... :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy:
Last Edit: 7 years 8 months ago by elankham.
The following user(s) said Thank You: juwie1608, seirazde, klebis, Alou68, Arbado

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 7 years 8 months ago #149829

• juwie1608
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 176
Well said, Sis Ma Lauisa @ Alou68.

Sis Elana : I am not jealous, but do have to admit I am envious.....hehe

Ciao, I will try to catch up here again later, ya? TGIF, can do some spazzing, etc.....Sis Elana knows what I am talking about...I got i bad....haha
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, narjess89, klebis, Arbado

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 7 years 8 months ago #149830

• Alou68
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 406
Hello sis@elankham thank you also.Don't worry its ok no problem.Yeah I'm quite busy with work but if I have time I'll make it a point to lurk here and give some points of view of some issue and to update myself what's happening.Thanks again..work mode again..
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, Maris, klebis

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 7 years 8 months ago #149943

• narjess89
  • Thank you received: 10347
Schedule and Wax content for Alive Star :)

dz.png
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maris, jhen30, IntoTheBlue, Arbado

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 7 years 8 months ago #150068

• jhen30
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 9566
Share, August 1st brand advertising model ... Park Shin Hye, Han Hyo-joo. 2 and 3 above

79877705.2_99_20160820193006.jpg

Share, August advertising model Brand No.1 ... Park Shin Hye, Han Hyo-joo. 2 and 3 above

actors share was ranked first in the advertising model, brand reputation August survey.

Share According to the Korea Corporate Reputation Institute is advertising model brand flat in August in the survey He climbed the summit. Through the film "Busan" 10 million rose to the rank learn that sharing is analyzed and influence in the advertising industry

1. Gong Yoo followed by Park Shin Hye and Han Hyo-joo. 2 and 3 above. Two people are under each in SBS drama 'Doctors' and MBC drama Love of viewers in different attraction in 'W'. Thanks to also flooded even love call of the advertising industry.

Suzy, IU, Park bo gum, Baek Jong-Won, Song Joong-gi, Kim Hee-ae, Taeyeon, Kim, Yoo, ryujunyeol, Song Hye Kyo, Cha Seung-won, Kang Dong-won, Kim Soo-hyun, Jeon, Jung Joon-young, Hyeri etc. August climbed to the advertising model, brand reputation ranking.

guchanghwan Korea corporate Reputation Institute, said, "this share has soared advertising model, brand reputation success of the movie" Busan ". Sharing "and" was also appointed as an online mall site advertising model with Gong Hyo-jin second advertisement, the ad was awarded the Grand Prize at the TV last April have selected "gwanggosang of the Year Korea Advertising Society. The last one is the analysis was 30% growth year-on-year sales from until July month, "he said.

The survey Korea Corporate Reputation Institute, July 19 only from August 20 advertising model 20 brand Big Data 4465 until the analysis of the 8814. (Brand engagement capacity, media capacity, traffic each measure) Brand Reputation Index is an index derived extract Brand Big data, and consumer behavior analysis classified the participation value, communicating value and media value, social value and place the weights.

cr. entertain.naver.com
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, Maris, klebis, IntoTheBlue
Moderators: Vicky, Maris
Time to create page: 1.411 seconds