Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 10 years 10 months ago #69296

• elankham
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 28784
She is talking about her nose and thump at recent interviewed( the above video)
20130526_1369553775_35625200_1.jpg
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Humilis, Angel88

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 10 years 10 months ago #69309

• elankham
  • Administrator
nice smile...
BLKc5iFCcAEs4a_.jpg_large.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: vertige25, Angel88

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 10 years 10 months ago #69442

• SnowWhite
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 400

since it was delated I'm uploading it again :-V :-V

@credit to MBCentertainment
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, Humilis, vertige25, seara, Angel88

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 10 years 10 months ago #69463

• seara
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 673
beauty.jpg
Last Edit: 10 years 10 months ago by seara.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, iloveHACCI, vertige25, SnowWhite, Maris

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 10 years 10 months ago #69603

• Humilis
  • Thank you received: 5759
Hi everyone. I want to share A shortage of actresses? :)

rticle: A shortage of actresses? There are the '90s!

Source: OSEN via Naver

Article about how the movie/drama industry always talks about there being a shortage of young actresses and spotlights Shin Se Kyung, Park Bo Young, Park Shin Hye, Kang Sora, Yoona, Ha Yeon Soo, and Baek Jin Hee as rising '90s stars.

1. [+2,192, -214] Out of this list, Park Shin Hye comes out on top on acting talent!!! Of course, visually she wins as well since she's a natural beauty...

2. [+1,902, -215] Take Shin Se Kyung out of the list. She can't act to save her life!

3. [+1,713, -50] There's also the '82 line: Son Ye Jin, Song Hye Gyo, Han Ga In, Han Ji Min, Kim Min Jung, Lee Min Jung, etc.

4. [+1,710, -149] Shin Se Kyung's speech style is frustrating.

5. [+1,562, -157] Yoona and Shin Se Kyung ???? That's a good laugh

6. [+1,368, -114] Park Shin Hye ?? Born to be an actress

7. [+1,334, -179] Shin Se Kyung looks really ugly next to all of those stars ?? All I see is Park Bo Young next to her

8. [+1,172, -81] Really, take Shin Se Kyun g off of the list;; I gave up watching When a Man Loves because of her. Man, there really must be a shortage of actresses if even Shin Se Kyung is being picked.

9. [+1,110, -60] Shin Se Kyung was born in 1990? She looks way older than Park Bo Young and Park Shin Hye.

10. [+1,080, -91] Anyone hate T-ara?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mandy, elankham, Angel88, mun whye, Maris

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 10 years 10 months ago #69718

• seara
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 673
VARIOUS NEWS FROM NETIZEN BUZZ :luvluv:

RM.jpg

selca.jpg

pretty.jpg

naturalbeauty.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, iloveHACCI, hsumeg, Maris, sonia loubaresse

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 10 years 10 months ago #69864

• Maris
  • Thank you received: 14644
■ Park Shin hye\'s beautiful face and romantic look

image.jpg

[by Yoon Hee na / translated by Chloe Yun] On June 16 the curtains of ‘2013 Chinese Film Festival’ was fabulously opened.

With a purpose of supporting cultural exchange between Korea and China, it was the 4th time this year for ‘Chinese Film Festival’ to be held and to introduced the latest Chinese films to Korea. This year, total of 11 Chinese films were shown, and upcoming movie ‘Legend of Yip Man’ especially got much attention, as a collaboration of director Wong Karwai and Song Hye Kyo.

A lot of top celebrities—including director Wong Karwai, Leung Chiu Wai, Zhang Ziyi, Song Hye kyo, An Sung Ki, Jang dong gun, Park Shin hye and more—attended the opening ceremony to celebrate the film festival. Especially female celebrities’ stylish looks got the most attention of the public. Their glamorous beauty added more fun to the film festival.

At the film festival, actress Park Shin hye emphasized her beautiful face in a lovely feminine look. Her slim and curvy figure was accentuated in a slim-fit navy one-piece. She matched her one-piece with a nude-tone high heels to make her legs look leaner and longer. Park completed her romantic look with her fine long wavy hair.

Stylenanda staff said, “To create Song Hye kyo or Park Shin hye’s red carpet style, it is important to choose the right dress with the same silhouette and material. Especially, Park Shin hye’s race one-piece can also create a sexy see-through look.” (photo by Stylenanda, bntnews DB)

Credit: BNT news
Last Edit: 10 years 10 months ago by Maris.
The following user(s) said Thank You: vertige25, mun whye

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 10 years 10 months ago #69868

• elankham
  • Administrator
Congrats Maris for your 1st thread.

Thanks so much for sharing the articles.

Hopefully we could see Shin Hye in Chinese movie, esp Kung fu movie or action movie.

image_editoricon36_2013-06-25.gif
image_editoricon36_2013-06-25.gif

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 10 years 10 months ago #69874

• Maris
  • Thank you received: 14644
Thanks Elankham! Slowly learning the hang of things by trial and error and guidance from some! :) Hope to contribute more.
The only mistake was that this was not supposed to be as a new thread but a part of an already existing one. Once I realized the error I tried to delete this thread but all in vain. :(
The thread I would like to have is one of Shinhye's with all her celebrity friends news in one place rather than as different ships. Or Maybe I should just post in all those threads without backing anyone particular? For me she looks good with all......JGS, JYH, LSG, YSY, SJK, KJH, LMH, BTG, KHJ,Lee Wan etc. right now I just want to celebrate that rather than with a romantic angle to it. I want to post in Geunshin, Yongshin as how good their friendship is and leave the rest to the future. This thought was triggered by one of her interviews in which she indicated the stress placed on her by the rumours. I too have my preferences with whom I like her more but am happy to see her with continuining good friendships among the celebrities. I love the fact that all of them value her as a friend and a person too.
It would not surprise me to see her in a Chinese movie in the future with her rising popularity. She has already acted in Taiwan drama. She was also selected as the most popular actress in a Chinese award ceremony few years back. Lets hope for the best.
BTW.........I love flowers. Anything to do with nature is beautiful and relaxing.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, mun whye

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 10 years 10 months ago #69875

• elankham
  • Administrator
Dear Maris,

Don't worry about the mistake. No one perfect.

I really appreciate if you could help us updates any of Shin Hye famous friend thread.

Thanks for your time and supports.

Keep on posting and make our site lively. hugs.

flower-emoticon.gif
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maris
Moderators: Vicky, Maris
Time to create page: 1.068 seconds