TOPIC: [NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 10 years 7 months ago #71260

• SnowWhite
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 400
Nate real-time search ranking - #1 Shinhye takes shooting

BTd2b75CQAAYLzN.jpg

@credit to PSH_Supporters
Last Edit: 10 years 7 months ago by SnowWhite.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 10 years 7 months ago #71322

• elankham
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 28784
Shin Hye will attend APAN event on Oct.
1236074_432651803523148_1773628077_n.png

She and Park See Young will attend, reps from SALT Ent
Last Edit: 10 years 7 months ago by elankham.
The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel, Angel88

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 10 years 7 months ago #71553

• snsaf
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 656
Park Shin Hye's Dating Rumors |Sept 18 2013|

park-shin-hye.jpg

Now that Park Shin Hye is busy filming "The Heirs" with co-star Lee Min Ho, netizens are already wondering if their onscreen chemistry will spark a real-life romance once the drama is done.

Park has had some attractive co-stars and her onscreen romances often prompt real-life dating rumors.

It happened during the filming of "You're Beautiful." When she was asked which character she found most attractive, she said it was Jang Geun Suk's character.

"Hwang Tae Kyung is the one to fall for the more you see him," she said.

That response started dating rumors that she denied.

"We are like brothers and sisters on set and even hit each other," she said. "His mother likes me but Jang Geun Suk is indifferent. He never saw me as a girl. They all treat me as a younger brother."

Jang's mom was so taken with Park that she checked their marital compatibility.

"However, we are just friends and enjoy spending time together," she said.

The sweet "You're Beautiful" relationship between her and second lead CNBlue's Jung Yong Hwa led to another series, "Heartstrings." In that series their characters fell in love. It wasn't long before the rumors about a real relationship began to surface. When confronted, the actress was firm in her denial. She and Jung were not dating.

"I recently contacted Jung Yong Hwa," she told MBC "Section TV Entertainment Report" earlier this year. "We're just close friends."

Although she had not seen him since a 2012 fan meeting, the rumors would not die. Park joked that the rumors might keep circulating because people thought they looked good together.

"I think so too," she said.

When Jung Yong Hwa was asked about their relationship, he also said they were only friends. In fact he called her his "only celebrity friend" or at least the only one he is actually close with.

Rumors about her dating "Flower Boy Next Door" co-star Yoon Si Yoon began when she confessed that the actor was her ideal type.

"I used to think that I wanted a funny guy, but these days I want someone who is serious," said Park. "Yoon Si Yoon is like an onion. The more layers you peel away, the more new and unexpected sides of him appear."

And yet despite his being her ideal type, the two friends did not date once their drama was over.

Lee Min Ho did have the experience of dating a co-star. He dated his "City Hunter" co-star Park Min Young for a few months after that drama ended.

Will Park Shin Hye and Lee Min Ho wind up dating? Only time will tell if this drama generates more than rumors. But at the very least, they will wind up being good friends, since that's what happened with all her other co-stars.

cc : KDramaStars

B) B) B)
The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel, Humilis, Angel88

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 10 years 6 months ago #72255

• yunihz
  • Thank you received: 5525
Park Shin Hye reveals she considered cosmetic surgery + her ideal age to get married

1184858_10153327905705008_500284229_n.jpg

Park Shin Hye appeared on SBS' 'One Night of TV Entertainment' for a quick interview by her fellow 'Heirs' co-stars.

The 'Heirs' actress attempted to do a dance by SISTAR and also revealed some personal details. She was asked if she found herself pretty, which she denied. Her co-stars then asked if she had ever considered cosmetic surgery. Park Shin Hye revealed that she had considered a nose job, saying, "As the tip of my nose is stumpy, I've heard people say, 'Your nose is ugly,' and 'Your nose tip is divided,' a lot, but it's something only I have," revealing that she ultimately wanted to keep it the way it was.

Considering the amount of celebrity marriages that have happened in 2013 so far, Park Shin Hye also commented on her plans for marriage. She said, "My original wish was to get married at the age of 23. Since that passed, it's no longer possible. Now, before I turn 30? If I meet a good man, I should get married."

However, she laughingly revealed she could not find a good man at the moment. Given time, Park Shin Hye is sure to find a great man who would be more than happy to marry her, "stumpy" nose and all!

Check out the video above at about 2:34 to hear for yourself.

via Allkpop
The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel, elankham, bungii, mana ^-^

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 10 years 5 months ago #73565

• mana ^-^
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 1232
Park Shin Hye sings and dances for her 'Holika Holika' CF

The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel, Mandy, Humilis, bungii

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 10 years 5 months ago #73589

• almontel
  • Thank you received: 4049
when i saw her in white outfit singing and dancing, i remember seeing the Heirs BTS where she was putting a lotion on LeeMinHo's palm and it made me wonder if this was the same outfit while that was filmed...ke ke ke...

she's sooooooooooooo adorably sweet and cute and innocent here...Love it

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 10 years 5 months ago #73637

• Roxie
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 17
Actress Park Shin Hye Gives Stern Appeal to Facebook Impostor

119059.jpg

Idol impersonators are widely spreading in social networking sites and even contacts some entertainment personalities and pretend they were the real one.

Recently, Park Shin Hye had enough of her impersonator. She is not normally seen in this kind of mood as she is known to be a kind actress but her patience got to its limit which made her call the attention on whoever impersonating her on Facebook.

Last, November 8, the actress showed her frustration and tweeted "Somewhere, someone is impersonating me on Facebook. Please don't be like this. Really," and put up a screenshot of the Facebook page she found. The picture showed that everything from the pictures to the information made it seem like it was Park Shin Hye's personal account.

I hope this impersonator got the message and just delete it to avoid future confusion.

www.kpopstarz.com/articles/48571/2013110...ook-impersonator.htm
Last Edit: 10 years 5 months ago by Roxie. Reason: forgot to put the site where i got the news.

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 10 years 5 months ago #73643

• nzida
  • Expert Star
  • Thank you received: 947
Sis almontel...

Shinhye putting lotion on minho's palm??? Which bts is that pleassse? I'm dying to watch their bts together

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 10 years 5 months ago #73811

• SnowWhite
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 400
[STARCAST] "What is exposure?" Park Shin-hye’s principle, preppy look

165500026_1.jpg

It has been a decades since her debut. People say that a decade can change mountains and rivers. However, the 24-year-old actress Park Shin-hye did not change at all. Particularly, when it comes to competition for exposure, there is no compromise. She is different from others who enjoy bold outfits as soon as they become grown-ups. She sticks to a neat look in her own way anytime and anywhere.

People usually consider Park Shin-hye’s style as a ‘preppy look’. Her look is not affected by a trend. The key to her preppy look is a dress. She tries a style change based on a dress. The basic style is a lace dress. When she wears a long jacket, she prefers a classic dress.

She is the same on a red carpet where there is a fierce competition for exposure. She wore a long dress most of the time. She sometimes tries a one-shoulder or short-sleeve dress. Instead, she chooses a dress with a slim waist line to emphasize her slender waist and legs.

Park Shin-hye’s stylist Lee Sang-hwa said, "She is a classic beauty. She looks gorgeous in a classic style. She chose to value her image as an actress not as a revealing or shocking fashion. She always accentuates feminine beauty.”

165522825_2.jpg

★ Dress look: elegant and lovely

A dress is at the core of Park Shin-hye’s fashion. She tried various styles based on a dress. A dress look is the essence of a classy style. Park Shin-hye prevented a boring feel by choosing lace details. She paid attention to emphasize an elegant and lovely mood.

She also paid attention to her silhouette. She emphasized her body line in a tight dress. She revealed her long and slim arms through a three-quarter-sleeve dress. She, however, usually wore a turtleneck to prevent exposure. She made sure not to reveal her skin under the dress by lining the dress.

165600585_3.jpg

★ Bottomless look: classic or neat

Not every bottomless look is sexy. She wore a long outer over a dress. Park Shin-hye’s style makes you look neat and emphasize your leg lines in a subtle way. She matched her clothes in a tone-on-tone way. She sought sophistication through a simple look.

Her style, however, is not predictable. That is because she uses colorful points. She kept calm colors for her outfit, but she always made sure to carry a cross bag of a vivid color. The lively colors became a bubbly point. By contrast, she used the same color for her shoes and the clothes.

165611854_4.jpg

★ Red carpet look: grace over exposure

Her preppy look continues on a red carpet. She has always wore a long dress only since when she was 20 years old. There is a simple reason. It is classic. A simple long dress that flows along the body line enhances graceful and feminine beauty.

There is no cleavage look on a red carpet. She just emphasizes her collar bones in a one-shoulder dress or a tube-top dress. The top of the dress is tight. She emphasized her slim waist while letting the dress down naturally to give off goddess-like vibes.

★ 3 Best Looks

165623761_5.jpg

▶ It was the textbook of a lady-like look. Park Shin-hye wore a navy dress characterized by lace details. The tight fit revealed her body line boldly. She looked sexy without any exposure. The nude-colored kill heels made her legs look longer.

165634314_6.jpg

▶ She turned a bottomless look into a classic look. She matched a white dress with a light pink jacket. The point was a bag. She carried a vivid blue bag. A lovely bottomless look was born.

165642955_7.jpg

▶ She enjoys wearing a black long dress on a red carpet. It is an elegant dress with lace details. She let down her long hair in one way like a goddess. She carried a simple white clutch bag as a point.

Written by Song Eun-ju (Dispatch)
Photograph=Dispatch DB

@credit to m.star.naver.com
The following user(s) said Thank You: bungii

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 10 years 5 months ago #73874

• elankham
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 28784
17th Oct 2013.

As usual, she always show her concerned for others.

Park Shin Hye presented skin care to the 180 crew.

90596153.jpg

Park Shin Hye said, "the crew often have to stay up all night stand despite the cold weather, this is my order ready to express their gratitude and gifts. Hoping to shoot good works and hardworking staff even come in handy is a good thing the. temperature dropped a lot, a lot of the staff said the skin becomes dry also commit hurt, I hope this gift can fit everyone's mind.

@ Korea me2day:
[News 24] [<heirs> Park Shin Hye for the field staff of 180 to send a warm gift]

Recent hot drama "heirs" actress Park Shin Hye for field 180 staff sent a warm cosmetics gift. Park Shin Hye said: "In order to stay up all night in the cold weather but also the standby staff who are grateful, prepared a little gift," she said, "As temperatures drop, I heard some of the staff have pain skin is too dry sense, I hope you enjoy this little gift.

source NATE
Last Edit: 10 years 5 months ago by elankham.
The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel, Humilis, maeladie
Moderators: Vicky, Maris
Time to create page: 1.457 seconds