Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 10 years 5 months ago #75400

• Maris
  • Thank you received: 14644
‘The Inheritors’ Park Shin Hye, a very good example of growing up of child actress
minozcutie

image_2013-12-14.jpg

Chosun

In 2003, Park Shin Hye made her debut through the music video ‘Flower’ by the singer Lee Seung Hwan and stepped into the entertainment world and has been busy as the child actress for various main characters in romantic comedy dramas. Ten years have passed and Park Shin Hye matured into a romantic comedy queen herself with her own name. From the child actress, she became the real ‘actress’ and is a good example of growing up.

Until now, Park Shin Hye has been steadily building her career going back and forth between dramas and movies. In SBS ‘He Who Wishes To Wear the Crown, Endure Its Weight – The Heirs’ (also known as The Inheritors) that airs on Wednesdays and Thursdays and ended on December 12th, she finally showed the skills that she have been building up.

In the drama, Park Shin Hye played the role of Eun Sang, who inherited poverty. She is poor so that she is living at someone else’s house but she was still confident and strong. At the same time, she is someone with healthy inner mind who cries a lot when times are hard and laugh heartily when things are going well and was loved by the viewers. In ‘The Inheritors’, which is about 18 year old high school students, it could be told that Park Shin Hye made her place solid as an adult actress.

Through this work, she even got a new nickname ‘The queen of tears’. It was not easy to see actors and actresses who are pretty even when crying. When looking at her mom, she cries because the life that her mom lives is filled with pity and when looking at Lee Min Ho, she cries because the love is so painful. When she sees Kim Woo Bin, she cries because she feels sorry and even when watching Dream Catcher, she cries because she misses America. Until she gave a feeling of dizziness to who are watching, the tears came out from her in a very ‘pretty’ way.

She cried as if she is a little kid who lost her mom and by doing so, absorbed completely into Eun Sang. She is of a class that is‘cared and considered by society’ who cannot even tell anyone that she likes Tan from Jeguk Group. It is such a complicated sentiment that if it was not for Park Shin Hye’s tears, than the frustrated inner minds of poverty inheritor Eun Sang could not have been expressed.

When actors or actresses who started off as a child actors or actress starts acting in romance genre, the viewers usually find it awkward. They feel sentimental betrayal (?) towards the child actors or actresses who they thought is almost always supposed to be cute and ends up ignoring them. However, Park Shin Hye slowly broke that wall and the girl who was filled with youth matured into an actress who is even equipped with a loving sentiment. So every time when acting out the sad loving scene with Lee Min Ho, the viewers showed fanatic reactions.

In regards to this, the associates of Park Shin Hye said “We just got lucky” and showed modesty attitudes. The associate revealed “We cared less about not looking pretty while acting in romance genres. Instead, we thought more about going forward step by step when the situation allows us and when there is an opportunity” and revealed their thoughts.

‘The Inheritors’ is written by the author Kim Eun Sook, who popularized the drama ‘Secret Garden’ and ‘A Gentleman’s dignity’ in a row and is a work by a producing director Kang Shin Hyo, who produced “Tajja” and ‘Midas’. The drama is a romantic comedy story of young people about rich high school students who are the business inheritor, stock inheritor, fame inheritor and so on and about Eun Sang, a girl who is a poverty inheritor. People such as Lee Min Ho, Park Shin Hye, Kim Sung Ryeong, KRYSTAL, Choi Jin Hyuk, Lee Joo Eun, Kang Ha Neul, Kim Ji Won, Jeon Su Jin, Park Hyung Sik, Kim Woo Bin and Kang Min Hyuk and so on appeared on the drama.

Starting from December 18th, after ‘The Inheritors’, the drama ‘You who came from the stars’ in which Kim Soo Hyun and Jeon Ji Hyun will play the main character role, will air on TV.

cr: m.star.naver.com/ssinz/news/end?id=2035593
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Humilis, Avidfanatic, nistymaj, sonia loubaresse

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 10 years 4 months ago #75515

• hacci143
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 3454
I have read in twitter that pretty Shin Hye will have a big event tomorrow? what wad it about? =)

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 10 years 4 months ago #75518

• Maris
  • Thank you received: 14644
I think the big event could be the award ceremony in China which Shinhye was invited to along with Kim Woo Bin. After attending she will proceed to Japan for the dinner party with 100 fans on 21st , I think.
The following user(s) said Thank You: hacci143

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 10 years 4 months ago #75526

• Mandy
  • Thank you received: 2038
Wahh...busy girl...She has more events with Woo Bin than Min HO!

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 10 years 4 months ago #75528

• nzida
  • Expert Star
  • Thank you received: 947
okay i read in soompi that PSH will be staying in China a month or so to promote YAB and Heirs??? and she is to star in a movie called "The Consultant"??????????????
Last Edit: 10 years 4 months ago by nzida.

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 10 years 4 months ago #75530

• elankham
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 28784
Actually we already post the story here, why some of you always said other site here and there.
I don't mind you said it once awhile.
Do you ever mention our site any where?
what our site mean to you all Sisters.
do you thinks what we loads here are fanfics, not from reliable source?

have a good day. Wish you read all the thread to know more of our updates. If not it's such a waste!!!

have a good day everyone.

I love everyone no matter who you are.

and please bear with me who are so sometime very sensitive and love this site so much!
The following user(s) said Thank You: yunihz, 4003

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 10 years 4 months ago #75533

• nzida
  • Expert Star
sis elana, sorry if i've offended you. but the movie mentioned in PSHIC was Sangseowon, not Consultant. I've never read anyone mentioning The Consultant before that's why I mentioned it here to share with everyone

edit: and for the part PSH going to China, i'm shocked to hear that she'll be staying for a MONTH??? i already know that she's going to China through PSHIC
Last Edit: 10 years 4 months ago by nzida.

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 10 years 4 months ago #75534

:OMG

Is "the Consultant" different from "Sangseowon"?...sorry, i'm confused... but is it possible to have two movies in a year?
:touched I'm SOOOOOOOOOOO HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPYYYYYYYYYYY...
then it will be BLOCKBUSTER because PSH is in there... hahaha!!:luvluv:

I want her to play "queen" but not a lonely "queen"..bcoz that would mean she'll cry all over again..I miss her character in YAB... and I want her to be "feisty""" keke...

nweiz, whatever she'll do it will always be perfect...

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 10 years 4 months ago #75537

• nzida
  • Expert Star
sis glennie, i'm not sure. we'll have to wait for PSH's agency to confirm the news

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 10 years 4 months ago #75543

• yunihz
  • Thank you received: 5525
Sis Elana.. Agreed 200% :wahaha

K-starlightangel clarified that those article is not exact + not announced by SALT.

dis9562.jpg

So, yeorobun.. Keep calm and just wait for the official announcement please.. :bingo:
Last Edit: 10 years 4 months ago by elankham.
The following user(s) said Thank You: maeladie
Moderators: Vicky, Maris
Time to create page: 0.714 seconds