Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 10 years 9 months ago #69880

• Maris
  • Thank you received: 14644
image_2013-06-26-2.jpg

sherryxkim June 24, 2013

For years, actresses Kim Tae Hee, Song Hye Gyo, and Jun Ji Hyun dominated the drama and movie industries. As younger, new actresses enter the industry, a new triumvirate has emerged in place of its predecessors.

So who will be a part of the new trio? According to Enews24, actresses Go Jun Hee, Park Shin Hye, and Suzy look like the top contenders. These actresses have had successful careers as teenagers, and as they transition to their twenties, they are looking at promising futures. Directors are constantly offering them lead roles, and in addition, they are known as today’s top fashionistas.

One entertainment official noted, “Kim Tae Hee, Jun Ji Hyun, and Song Hye Gyo are already in their thirties now. Ha Ji Won, Lee Na Young, Shin Min Ah, Han Ye Seul, Yoon Eun Hye, Gong Hyo Jin, Kim Min Hee, Han Hye Jin, and Sung Yu Ri are entering their thirties. When these actresses came out in their early twenties, we had plenty of new, young faces. Since they’ve gotten older though, we don’t have many younger actresses. Go Jun Hee, Park Shin Hye, and Suzy have taken their places as the new fresh faces, and now they’re getting job offers from all over the place.”

image_2013-06-26-3.jpg

Born in 1990, Park Shin Hye started her career as a child. She has starred in multiple works such as tvN’s drama “My Flower Boy Neighbor” and the movie, “Miracle in Cell No. 7.” She has modeled for numerous companies such as Sonovi, Enprani, Holika Holika, and Vegemil. She is well known as the queen of advertisements.

Park Shin Hye is not only a talented actress, but she is also a talented dancer. She is a multifaceted actress, and has had several fan meetings across Asia.

Do you think these three actresses have what it takes to be the next famous trio?

Credit: Soompi

Note: only included the parts about Shinhye from the article.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Angel88, mun whye, sonia loubaresse

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 10 years 9 months ago #69891

• SnowWhite
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 400
It looks like Shinhye went on a trip with her girl friends :wahaha :wahaha :wahaha

11479_531829873521496_678654740_n.jpg

994793_531831126854704_589876896_n.jpg

Shinhye driving :ding: :ding: :ding:
999902_531831520187998_1718636783_n.jpg

seriously...how can someone be so BEAUTIFUL????...she is a TRUE GODDESS OF BEAUTY :luvluv: :luvluv: :luvluv: :luvluv: :luvluv: :luvluv: :imdead: :imdead:

@credit to the owner
@source: YongShin FC On FB
Last Edit: 10 years 9 months ago by SnowWhite.

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 10 years 9 months ago #69893

• SnowWhite
  • Senior Star
[MAG] Mina Magazine July Issue - Interview with Park Shin Hye~
(Rough Trans)
**Q&A with Park Shin Hye**

1013697_532934836744333_377900456_n.jpg

Qns: What is the most memorable moment from young till now?

PSH: My high school life was the best memorable time. There’s a protection umbrella during adolescence, could especially feel a lot of care and concern from many people, could also restrict some strange requirements. Of course I could not do bad deeds under this protection umbrella, but I could enjoy more freedom, not being bound by time. Now, I have grown up as an adult, there’s a need to be accountable for own actions, will have even more responsibility.

Qns: Will be moved by what kind of male mannerism?

PSH: Kind and considerate man, one who is very good at taking care of the people around him makes me feel very touched. My own personality is like a boy, hence, been leading a life with an attitude of protecting others. But recently I’ve reached a certain age, yearning to be protected, be taken care of.

Qns: What’s your secret for maintaining your complexion?

PSH: I didn’t specifically manage my skin. Just place importance on the element washing & cleansing of face.

Qns: Do you have any obsessive-compulsive disorder?

PSH: I will bite my fingernails when I feel uneasy, but I’ve changed a lot lately. Look at my fingernails now, it’s not that short anymore, thus, recently been improving..Hahaa..

Qns: What kind of clothes do you usually wear privately?

PSH: Mainly causal clothing. As the weather now is getting hotter, will choose to wear bright-colored T-shirt & jeans, always feel that bright colors will brighten up my mood

Qns: Do you collect any fashion item?

PSH: Recently I really love collecting caps. (Park Shin Hye pointed to the caps of the Korean staff that are by the side, happily saying: “It’s just like that type, it’s a gift from me”)

Qns: Recommendation to friends who are traveling to Korea

PSH: Sinsa-dong and Samcheongdong are the places I frequent. I’ve also been to Gyeongbokgung Palace when I was young. I feel that it is very beautiful there, thus recommending it to everyone.

Source: 『杂志』七月的《米娜》
Source cr. PSH_Baidubar
Credit : Wintercherub
The following user(s) said Thank You: iloveHACCI, Humilis, Maris

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 10 years 9 months ago #69894

• SnowWhite
  • Senior Star
Park shin hye in chinese magazine

1012626_615021485204424_40567481_n.jpg

1001823_615021298537776_1681909940_n.jpg

1044523_615021295204443_99680607_n.jpg

1045225_615021301871109_302093598_n.jpg

1044058_615021328537773_566894247_n.jpg

601661_615021338537772_123312897_n.jpg

I LOVE HER!!!!! :luvluv: :luvluv: :luvluv: :luvluv: :luvluv: SO BEAUTIFULLLLLL:luvluv: :luvluv: :luvluv: :luvluv: :luvluv: :imdead: :imdead: :imdead:

@credit to PSH Thailand FC
The following user(s) said Thank You: iloveHACCI, Humilis, Maris, sonia loubaresse

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 10 years 9 months ago #69896

• SnowWhite
  • Senior Star
On 01.06.2013 Lee Jong Suk held his first fan meeting in Taiwan. Shinhye was one of the stars that gave him a congratulatory message :ding: :ding: :ding: :D :D :D

(her message starts at 00:29)

She is such a sweet girl to everyone that she's worked with (even if it was a brief encounter) :luvluv: :luvluv: :luvluv: :luvluv:

@credit to PSHSPORE
The following user(s) said Thank You: iloveHACCI, Humilis

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 10 years 9 months ago #69906

• SnowWhite
  • Senior Star
This is a video suporting an aplication VOC tv (I think ;p) all the 3 girls are from S.A.L.T. hmmm
correction: congratulatory message to KFHI for opening its Mobile Broadcasting Apps VOC TV
Shinhye appears at 1:11 :ding: :ding: :ding:
btw we also have a girl who played 2nd Dok Mi in FBND

Shinhye looks so beautiful :luvluv: :luvluv: :luvluv: :luvluv: :luvluv:

@credit to 기아대책 한국
The following user(s) said Thank You: Humilis

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 10 years 9 months ago #69976

• SnowWhite
  • Senior Star
congratulatory message to KFHI for opening its Mobile Broadcasting Apps VOC TV
only Shinhye cut

:luvluv: :luvluv: :luvluv: :luvluv: :luvluv: :luvluv: :luvluv: :luvluv: :luvluv:

@credit to PSHARAB

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 10 years 9 months ago #69999

• Maris
  • Thank you received: 14644
They Are The Most Prominent Names Of Hallyu At this Time

Park Shin Hye Born in 1990, Park Shin Hye is noted as showing the character Han Jung Suh childhood in The ladder to heaven in 2003. But, Until Youre Beautiful to play with Jang Geun Suk, Park Shin Hye is officially step of stars and familiar face to audiences throughout Europe Anam 2010, Shin Hye starred in the romantic comedy Cyrano Agency. Despite being low-budget production and is not promoted as much as the Cyrano Agency unexpected success both critically and sales. This beautiful actress also has a number of prominent films such as Flower Boys Next Door, Heartstrings, this GoongNam, Miracle in Cell No7 ( The miracle in the cell number 7 ) of Park Shin Hye is the second highest grossing film 3 Korea ever

Source: zing.vn

Only PSH part reproduced here.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, sonia loubaresse

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 10 years 9 months ago #70369

• Jewel
  • Senior Star
  • face a world with a smile....
  • Thank you received: 271
i hope have english

credit by owner
Last Edit: 10 years 9 months ago by elankham.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, Humilis, vertige25

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 10 years 9 months ago #70379

• Humilis
  • Thank you received: 5759
@Jawel, the video was from Music & Lyrics, I think there was Eng Sub in Music & Lyrics thread. :bingo:
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, Jewel
Moderators: Vicky, Maris
Time to create page: 1.001 seconds