Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 9 years 10 months ago #87820

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator
  • Thank you received: 28061
Oh really.......that's good news!

I hope it's final. I will be waiting for further news on this....i will definitely see her when she comes back!

Many thanks for the reply....
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: sonia loubaresse

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 9 years 10 months ago #87838

• Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 167
o! I thought that ShinHye attend the 2 session of the Asian "Rainbow Award" ceremony in Hong Kong at 26 June...Hmmmm...

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 9 years 10 months ago #87886

• hacci143
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 3454
Last Edit: 9 years 10 months ago by hacci143.

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 9 years 10 months ago #87890

• kimloveeun
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 11476
The MR G Translations

Patent and Trademark Office, together with Park Shin Hye ambassadors 'intellectual property protection mock trial' held
War - (BUSINESS WIRE) - June 23, 2014 - Office (Commissioner Young Min Kim) is Tues, June 24, Hanyang University, Seoul beophakgwan mock trial in a second "ambassador of intellectual property protection with a mock trial 'to be held the.

The mock trial was organized by the Intellectual Property Office of Intellectual Property Protection Association and the Korea Institute of Intellectual Property is co-hosted by South Korea and Naver, 11th Street, Kupang, Hanyang University-sponsored events, the Patent Office has recently developed a 'culture spread respect intellectual property Campaign was established as part of the.

The Patent Office 'online sale of counterfeit goods, whose responsibility is the theme that occurs in a mock trial to open online distribution of counterfeit goods and to inform the seriousness of the infringement of intellectual property protection is expected to spread importance.

Patent Office officials and university students have the day mock trial judge and examine their supporters, such as the role of lawyers to take cases to reconstruct events and online trademark infringement to proceed.

In particular, the patent office as ambassador eradicate counterfeit goods and intellectual property, and respect for cultural activities to spread seeds actor Park Shin-hye is "This case illustrates the fact that the overall change in consumer awareness for the correct message to 'take a role in this event, further increased the realism.

Director of industrial property protection Patent Cooperation gwonohjeong "The mock trial is a specific university students through online trademark infringement cases and severity of adverse effects of counterfeit goods is a good opportunity to inform think," said "students and people of intellectual property, including trademark protect and respect the culture of why it is important to find a meaningful place in the hope, "he said.

Last month, the Patent Office "respect the intellectual property culture spread 'for government agencies (whether reign, the Ministry of Culture, Customs) and private companies (Naver, SK11 Street, eBay Korea, Kupang) was an agreement between the business," the power of creativity and culture , an intellectual property 'learning experience and youth motto, national creative writing competitions, such as public service announcements promoting the campaign in earnest later this month respects the intellectual property policies to spur cultural diffusion plans.

About the Patent Office
Patent and utility model patent, design (design), and the examination of the Trademarks, and its Secretary, Ministry of judgment belongs Secretary to perform the normal administration of industry. Headquartered in Daejeon. Coordinator of the project organization, industrial property, Policy Bureau, Planning Bureau information, customer Cooperation, brand design Tribunal, Tribunal metal construction machinery, chemical Tribunal biotechnology, electronics Tribunal, Tribunal is composed of information and communication. Judges and Patent Department of the Seoul office of patents, the International Intellectual Property Training Institute, and the like. Former Deputy Commissioner of the Patent Office in 2013 Young Min Kim leads the Patent and Trademark Office.
Source: Intellectual Property Office

that means Shin Hye will attend the mock trial tomorrow. Wish we can see more picture of her. :heartsh: :heartsh: :heartsh: :heartsh:
Love is You.
The following user(s) said Thank You: moon, hacci143

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 9 years 10 months ago #87898

• lialim22
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 65
I am new here in posting but always a slient lurker.I am a solid Park Shin Hye lover since her SWTH drama.I admit I go around the shippers forum out of curiosity.

I would like to voice out my sentiments with regards to LMH and his agency.

As a Shin hye lover and supporter I really feel offended on how they use Shinhye in the suphier ads first of all why would they accept an endorsement which LMH can not use and use other people for promotion I dont care with his 2 other leading ladies whom they also use my only concern is Shinhye,the only thing that comes in my mind is because of money.

When they denied the dating rumor they were so OA in saying 300% sure but why do they use Shinhye in that shoe ads.I really feel offended with that 300% statement as if its Shinhye who is riding on LMH popularity they can denied the issue but in a mannered way.

And this one straight from LMH mouth,I just find him so ungentleman when he say "Although Park Shin Hye is similar to his ideal type, he stressed then that they had never dated and were not dating."
It doesn't take a genus to get what he is trying to imply,those are the characteristics of his ideal woman but she is not Park Shin Hye.

Here us the full interview:

www.kdramastars.com/articles/25128/20140...ove-and-children.htm
Last Edit: 9 years 10 months ago by lialim22.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Angel88

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 9 years 10 months ago #87899

• lialim22
  • New Star
She has a pure and innocent image pervert talk doesn't suite her forum. :onhot:
Last Edit: 9 years 10 months ago by elankham.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Angel88, sonia loubaresse

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 9 years 10 months ago #87902

• sfzyhy
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 27
:bingo: i agree with you..
The following user(s) said Thank You: Angel88, sonia loubaresse

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 9 years 10 months ago #87904

@lialim22 do not be sad about LMH I do agree with you . He did not react gentlemanly with that statement, but either he is jealous of our princess PSH ( because she does not give much attention to him or mention him in her interviews only when she is asked) and as you know our princess is getting much attention from all over the world.Or he can not accept the fact that she is growing prettier and loveleir and much grown up since "heirs".I have nothing against MinShin couple if they are really meant for each other. But I do have higher hope for our PSH that she will meet someone who really love her .A highly educated CEO perhaps??? he he he!! just a wistful thinking of me. But don't worry she is so practical ,her foot stand firmly on the ground, if you know what I mean? She will get throu all this with flying colors!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, gerko

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 9 years 10 months ago #87905

• elankham
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 28784
Thanks Sis Sonia,
I am really appreciate that.
Hugs to you.
Thanks to Lia Lim too. Please always posting and share your inner sight.
Don't be lurker anymore.
Hugs to you too.

Everyone, take care and be healthy.

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 9 years 10 months ago #87906

• lialim22
  • New Star
@sonia loubaresse what upsets me more is its like Shinhye was denied by a guy but wait come to think of it who started all of this? Who mentioned the dating rumor first at SBS awards? Who was trying to be sweet at that time? What was that for fun service or using Shinhye for talks.Its so unfair!

I personally believe that they are really not dating or even in communication mode for one they are not even following each other on twitter we all know that Shinhye follows all her friends .

But I was surprised that it was LMH who puts an end to all of this it is usually the girl who would do that.

More success and happiness to Park Shin Hye.
Moderators: Vicky, Maris
Time to create page: 0.889 seconds