Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 9 years 10 months ago #87930

• hacci143
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 3454
will just have my POV on sis @lialim22's post
"When they denied the dating rumor they were so OA in saying 300% sure but why do they use Shinhye in that shoe ads.I really feel offended with that 300% statement as if its Shinhye who is riding on LMH popularity they can denied the issue but in a mannered way."
maybe yes, they were over reacting.. it was quite an initial reaction over something really rumored to be happening. Also, I dont know about Shinhye in the Suphier ad? I don't think they are using Shinhye on that ad.. basically Salt would not agree to that, even Shinhye, she has a great own-willed-personality not to be driven away by anybody just like that. If so, they should've been reacting now.. I think no one is riding in someone else's popularity coz they are both hallyu star in different ways, both have huge fan bases in Korea and internationally, so they should not use each other just to be famous coz they are already famous..
"And this one straight from LMH mouth,I just find him so ungentleman when he say "Although Park Shin Hye is similar to his ideal type, he stressed then that they had never dated and were not dating."
It doesn't take a genius to get what he is trying to imply,those are the characteristics of his ideal woman but she is not Park Shin Hye.Here us the full interview:z www.kdramastars.com/articles/25128/20140...ove-and-children.htm"
----sis, as you have quoted, it is similar to his ideal type, but he did not mention our Shinhye at all, if they were really not dating and never dated, then they really did not or never really dated so to speak.. as simple as that. Sina interview is translated in English also, so who knows if it was the right translation.
If and if ever he really said that, which I doubt he would, I would understand it as if maybe our Shinhye is his ideal type but he has really never dated her for reasons like, they’re busy... practically he might have intentions (who knows) but not have the time because they are both busy.. We all know our Shinhye is a very rare and special girl. One must be so dedicated and should love her so much and have time to be able to love her… I think LMH is a special guy to, he would do everything for the girl he will choose to love, I guess.
“@sonia loubaresse what upsets me more is its like Shinhye was denied by a guy but wait come to think of it who started all of this? Who mentioned the dating rumor first at SBS awards? Who was trying to be sweet at that time? What was that for fun service or using Shinhye for talks.Its so unfair!
I personally believe that they are really not dating or even in communication mode for one they are not even following each other on twitter we all know that Shinhye follows all her friends .
But I was surprised that it was LMH who puts an end to all of this it is usually the girl who would do that.
More success and happiness to Park Shin Hye.”
in the first place I don’t think LMH has denied her, rumored spread are only rumors. Correct me if I am wrong but LMH has never admitted or named that he dates our Shinhye, though, if SBS awards was for fanservice or whatever you call it, in shippers eyes, it is everything… and I don’t think one used another during that night, coz it is not only them who enjoyed the night, everyone enjoyed it even their omma’s too. fan service or not, it was a lovely night, and more for a shipper’s heart, it was even lovelier. Shinhye’s twitter? Although she is not following LMH, she isn’t following JYH, or KMH as well.. so I won’t consider it that if she doesn’t follow a friend they don’t have any communication at all. Who knows, maybe personally they are communicating.. all her friends.. LMH puts an end to what? Nothing is ending when it was not even starting, unless it comes from SHinhye that If she will reveal it.

And yes more success and power to Shinhye, and to whoever man she will choose.

:)
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, Angel88, ElexiaMonk, sonia loubaresse, kimloveeun, YuthfulGrace, pukkycricri

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 9 years 10 months ago #87931

• hacci143
  • Gold Star
On sis •sonia loubaresse’s post

“@lialim22 do not be sad about LMH I do agree with you . He did not react gentlemanly with that statement, but either he is jealous of our princess PSH ( because she does not give much attention to him or mention him in her interviews only when she is asked) and as you know our princess is getting much attention from all over the world.Or he can not accept the fact that she is growing prettier and loveleir and much grown up since "heirs".I have nothing against MinShin couple if they are really meant for each other. But I do have higher hope for our PSH that she will meet someone who really love her .A highly educated CEO perhaps??? he he he!! just a wistful thinking of me. But don't worry she is so practical ,her foot stand firmly on the ground, if you know what I mean? She will get throu all this with flying colors!!”
sis we have all high hopes for Shinhye’s real and true love, and we all just continue to pray and watch out for that. Maybe sometime soon or in the near future, only Shinhye knows, I trust her enough that she really knows what she wants and who she wants. The guy will be special, he will be loved by one Park Shin Hye
:)
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, Angel88, ElexiaMonk, sonia loubaresse, kimloveeun, YuthfulGrace, gominam1990

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 9 years 10 months ago #88162

• hacci143
  • Gold Star
1403701710.jpg

Stonehenge Jewelry Sponsor

blog.naver.com/kittystyle/220041101834
#Parkshinhye
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Angel88, kimloveeun, gominam1990

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 9 years 10 months ago #88189

• hacci143
  • Gold Star
IMG_1316468222197.jpeg

ParkShinHye appointed as Chung-Ang University ambassadress

Via @PSH_Supporters:
[CAU News Today] 배우 #박신혜, [중앙사랑] 22기 특별 홍보대사 위촉장 수여식#ParkShinHye #朴信惠
news.cau.ac.kr/bbs/news_view.php?idx=3245
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, gominam1990

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 9 years 10 months ago #88190

• kimloveeun
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 11476
Congratulations Shin Hye.
We proud of you.
May you will success in your study.
A bouquet flower for you
PinkPearlyPleasures.jpg
Love is You.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, hacci143, sonia loubaresse, gominam1990

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 9 years 10 months ago #88227

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
The Seoul International Drama Awards 2014 is coming up!

mentioned at baidu....
Best Actress: Jun Ji-hyun, Moon Geun Young, Park Shin Hye, IU, Wen Cai Yuan, Ha Ji-won 

LINK here
Last Edit: 9 years 10 months ago by nu2me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: hacci143, sonia loubaresse

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 9 years 10 months ago #88229

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352

cr: weibo
Rough trans:
2014 Seoul International Television Festival Awards Ceremony (Seoul International Drama Awards) has been held for eight years, "Seoul International Television Festival Awards Ceremony (SDA)" is a world-class television awards ceremony. Through the "Seoul International Television Festival Awards Ceremony (SDA)", not only to introduce foreign TV viewers in Korea, but also can be famous Korean dramas overseas. Every year, many domestic and foreign works in drama, there are 49 countries this year, 208 pieces of art work exhibition. Ninth 2014 Seoul drama awards ceremony is about to begin in Seoul National Theater. It is when Jin Xiuxian, Lee Min Ho, Gianna Jun, Zhu, Zheng and, Park Shin Hye, Ha Ji-won and so the stars will attend day absolutely starry night. "Ceremony details" ● Name: 2014 Ninth Seoul International Television Festival Awards Ceremony (SDA) ● Date: September 1, 2014 (a) - September 5 (five) ● Location: Seoul National Theatre Sunrise Theatre (red carpet awards ceremony); Yeouido CGV specific agenda: * September 4 (four) awards ceremony ● Contents: red carpet, awards ceremony, congratulating the show * alternate work (South Korea): "You come from the stars," "heirs", "Shark", "beautiful man", "Zhu Jun Sun", "Good Doctor", "Odd Queen", "hear your voice", "future options" and so on. * Korean TV Best Actor Award for the waiting list: Jin Xiuxian, Lee Min Ho, Kim Jae Won, Jung, Zhu, Ji Chang Wook * Korean TV Award for Best Actress on the waiting list: Jun Ji-hyun, Moon Geun Young, Park Shin Hye, IU, Wen Cai Yuan, Ha Ji-won * these actors are nominated to attend the awards ceremony. * show * congratulate list (scheduled): EXO, BEAST, SISTAR
Last Edit: 9 years 10 months ago by nu2me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, maeladie, hacci143, KimcheeMe7

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 9 years 10 months ago #88252

• elankham
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 28784
Big hugs to my dearest EVE for the great news.
Shin Hye nominated for best actres together with Jun Ji-hyun, Moon Geun Young, IU, Wen Cai Yuan, Ha Ji-won.
Hopefully she can beat Ha Jiwon... hehehe.
Shin Hye fighting!!!!

Shall we make a new thread?
Last Edit: 9 years 10 months ago by elankham.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 9 years 10 months ago #88266

• maeladie
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 482
I'm not sure if this was posted already, this was last June 25, 2014. A sweet lunch for our princess Park shinhye and all cast and crew of "The royal tailor"

Screenshot2014-06-27at14.46.01.png

Screenshot2014-06-27at16.04.21.png

Screenshot2014-06-27at16.04.55.png

Screenshot2014-06-27at16.04.43.png

Screenshot2014-06-27at16.05.06.png

credit: PSH_Supporters

XOXO
Last Edit: 9 years 10 months ago by maeladie.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, elankham, Angel88, hacci143, Chars, kimloveeun, gominam1990, librajapan

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 9 years 10 months ago #88268

• maeladie
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 482
Because our Princess is so Attractive Actress, heres for all of you sistars :luvluv:

ctto
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Angel88, sonia loubaresse, Chars, Jenzzy
Moderators: Vicky, Maris
Time to create page: 1.050 seconds