Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 9 years 10 months ago #87907

• sfzyhy
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 27
are you feel what i feeling rite now.. like someone take advantage from shin hye to get the highlight and success.. this fenomena seem like 2009 your're beautiful..
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: sonia loubaresse

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 9 years 10 months ago #87909

• sfzyhy
  • New Star
Excuse me friends,

Can we create new shippers..

Lately i'm try remove lee min ho image from shin hye and i try ship her with Choi Siwon SJ.. :)

and i feel they are match also.. and starting find video about this shippers. and i find choi siwon ideal type is suitable with shin hye and especially siwon love women who has beautiful eyes. :) i try ship this couple.

Video shin hye and siwon during music festival 2009 during shin hye MC this event. i find sparks between them.. siwon also very shy with shin hye.. hehehhe

what so interesting, siwon will act in Jackie Chan Movie... it's great if jackie chan also will find the heroine for siwon.. also shin hye will involve in this movie..

just my feeling..
sorry friends
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, sonia loubaresse

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 9 years 10 months ago #87910

@lialim22 maybe because our princess is the first girl who doesn't give must a damn ( ups! sorry) if he is the big LMH or whatever he think he is !! His ego perhaps can not accept that. But don't worry important is our lovely PSH !! You know what !?if a person has self confidence, and knew her worth I'm sure this negative reaction from him will not affect our lovely princess.She is a very positive person with a beautiful aura!!! Lovely lovely girl!!!Just be happy for her !! And who knows someone new is waiting at the end ????
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 9 years 10 months ago #87912

@sfzyhy sister !!You hit direct in my hearts!! Because I really want to see Park Shin Hye and Choi Simon together!! He belongs to a boys groups doesn't he?? Can you please tell me where I can find this music festival in which they both are MC? Choi Simon is also in Mammonde isn't he??

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 9 years 10 months ago #87913

• elankham
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 28784
sfzyhy,
please do my friend, make a new shippers.
Shin Hye has good chemistry with most of the great guy.

Sis Sonia, you said it well. We don't know who waiting at the end.

Lia Lim, don't be upset. Let continue our love and support to our beautiful Shin Hye.
More success and happiness to Park Shin Hye, as you said.

Good Day everyone. Take care and hugs.

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 9 years 10 months ago #87914

• lialim22
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 65
@sfzyhy what? who took advantage of Shinhye during YAB? Im not aware of that what I know is all of them are good friends and treat Shinhye Nicely and like a true Princess.

@sonia loubaresse All I want is for her to be happy and may all her dreams be fulfilled. Now I understand why LMH was not mentioned in the instyle interview as one of her close friends even though they knew each other years back tru etude house cf.

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 9 years 10 months ago #87919

• sfzyhy
  • New Star
Dear @lialim22..

During you're beautiful 2009, this drama hit oversea especially japan.. and i notice only get highlight only jks.. all ads at japan and china only focus to jks only.. shin hye nothing.. i so frust during SBS drama award 2009 hw jks treat shin hye. after get fame jks really change and over.. that my opinion.. all his drama i not watching especially with yoona.. hehehhe he so weird i think.. I i know shin hye, she so kind heart person treat jks like that.. if i shin hye i already reject ads with him at china.. how can the ads show her as ugly person and nut like that.. she beautiful and elegant person.. the ads totally bias with her.. not same treat like old model..

After shin hye get fame through fbnd,heirs, miracle cell n0 7... his start to claim his and shin hye friends and offer ads..

i totally piss of him because during shin hye and yong hwa drama 2011. his show up to support jisung and jejoong drama..

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 9 years 10 months ago #87920

• sfzyhy
  • New Star

this video shin hye interview siwon.. hhe he look shy..
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, sonia loubaresse, kimloveeun

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 9 years 10 months ago #87921

• sfzyhy
  • New Star
i think his ideal type really suitable with shin hye
Last Edit: 9 years 10 months ago by elankham.

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 9 years 10 months ago #87922

• lialim22
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 65
@sfzyhy I am not sure about that its different from what i read and what I watched anyway Iam not into shipping I just go around to keep updated.
As of now I don't have any bias I am so patient to wait for Shinhye's announcement. :sick:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Angel88
Moderators: Vicky, Maris
Time to create page: 0.368 seconds