Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 9 years 8 months ago #92177

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator
  • Thank you received: 28061
@elankham I did my research but unfortunately i did not get any positive search on the Kim Soo Hyun and Park Shin Hye team up. Maybe there is no truth yet on that as of the moment.....still wondering what her next drama would be....i am excited!

As much as i am here in this site, i try to read all your posts months ago and it seems that you were all here for quite a while now.....@elankham @maris @nu2me @hacci143 @kimloveeun and a lot more.....for some posts, i don't think i could read all of them as there are so many of them, i couldn't catch up......I am just glad that i came across this and am able to meet new friends with one common interest, of course that's PSH.....

For just my curiosity, have any one of you met Shin Hye in person? I am sorry if this is inappropriate, i hope admin won't call my attention :) I am really hoping that one of these days and if time permits, i would be able to see Park Shin Hye up close, in person.....

Let me share with you this picture of PSH

IMG_1407.jpg

:shy: :piggyrabbit
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Angel88, Maris, hacci143, kimloveeun

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 9 years 8 months ago #92196

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
sis @Pjot I think (hmm I'm not positive) on meeting Shinhye but I remember well her meeting CNBlue and got signature). I was hoping to meet up with PSH on her first FM tour here but "my procedure" had to be done, so I asked a couple of friends to go on my behalf. CNBlue came for their concert, their 1st in NY but I had to be in another state so I missed out. sigh.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Angel88, Maris, kimloveeun, librajapan, Jenzzy

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 9 years 8 months ago #92214

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator
  • Thank you received: 28061
@nu2me that gif is so cute! love it! Thank you.....
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 9 years 8 months ago #92335

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
I can't find the topic about Shinhye's Bongji and her puppies. Nori, Gonggi, Hagi.... Born in August, 4 years ago. Well, Manager Jun posted his video in Instagram

4 hours ago
보고싶은 귀요미들 #봉지#공기#노리#하기 강아지 4마리 첫 출연!!! 2010년 8월 영상이니 벌써 4년전.. 시간 완전 LTE... #BGM #로코베리 #배시시
instagram.com/p/rchuUBlVaC/
cr by my_jun2
:heartsh:
Last Edit: 9 years 8 months ago by nu2me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Angel88, Maris

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 9 years 8 months ago #92336

• starfire182921
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 691
:pray: so it means he is still with shin hye right?
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 9 years 8 months ago #92523

• Maris
  • Thank you received: 14644
KCON Panel Talks About Women In Dramas
BY Julie Jones | Aug 10, 2014

K-drama's women characters range from crazy mother-in-laws to conniving second leads to hardworking heroines, At KCON, a group of women who write about k-dramas discussed the roles of women in dramas. They discussed why women identify with female characters in dramas and what they would like to see change in women's roles to reflect changing realities.

Panel moderators included Tanya Rodriguez of Hallyu U Know, Chunkeemonkeeato, Koala, Stephanie Kurze of Crazy for Kdrama, Coco and Viki of Kdrama Fighting. The panelists agreed that the reasons we like k-drama heroines is because they are so easy to relate to, that k-drama writers give their characters so many relatable qualities. And as most female k-drama characters start out with some kind of disadvantage, everyone can relate to the story of an underdog who triumps over adversity.

While not all k-drama women characters are perfect, there certainly are a lot of them.
"One thing k-dramas do well is that they have a lot of stories that are centered on women and even the stories that are not have a lot of fmelae characters," said Viki of kdramafighting.
But the panel agreed that they don't care for all of the k-drama female stereotypes. They don't like the fact that the second female lead is often so competitive and nasty. Or that the woman in k-dramas rarely have strong female friendships.

This might change, they said, as k-drama plots do reflect trends.
"In 2012 many dramas were about time travel," said Koala. "In 2013 many of them were about divorce."

And lately there definitely seem to be more independent female characters."
The panel wanted to see more strong women characters in k-dramas. They wanted to see more complicated characters. For example, Jun Ji Hyun in "You Who Came From the Stars" was a quirky interesting character. They also wanted to see more women characters with friends and more women with real jobs.They pointed out that the "I Need Romance" series was good at both portraying women with jobs and female friendships.

"And female characters with just one job," said Chunkeemonkeeato, talking about the hardworking Candy girl character with a multitude of par time work. "Not five jobs."
Even more female villains would be appreciated. Not just female characters that are antagonistic but really evil ones like the politician in "Two Weeks."

And they would like to see their favorite actresses take more risks with their roles. For example, the panelists thought Gong Hyo Jin might want to take on a stronger more competent character.
"I'd really like to see Park Shin Hye in an action drama," said Stephanie Kurze. "She would be good in a role like that."
Last Edit: 9 years 8 months ago by Maris.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Angel88, Irishly10, hacci143, librajapan, Jenzzy

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 9 years 8 months ago #92562

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
Hi @Starfire :) I think that video posted by manager Jun was from 4 years ago when Bongji's puppies were born.... they r sooo cute. Shinhye kept 1 female which name is Nori. ManagerJun has 1. That video is not recent. and like maybe most of us, hope that he is still working alongside her.... not sure but it was noticed by some of his absence around her.
Last Edit: 9 years 8 months ago by nu2me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maris, starfire182921, kimloveeun

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 9 years 8 months ago #92871

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
Park Shin Hye sends message to Yoo Yeon Seok for his 1st Story Fan meeting

cr: KingKong Entertainment via Mohamed Sunbae
:heartsh:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Angel88, Maris, sonia loubaresse, kimloveeun, narjess89, Jenzzy

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 9 years 8 months ago #92923

• hacci143
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 3454
Happy International Left-Handers’ Day! Say Hello to These K-Pop and K-Drama Lefties!
by hazelnutthursdays August 13, 2014

Lefties-cover-800x355.jpg

August 13 is International Left-Handers’ Day! Today we celebrate the approximate 10 percent of the population who do things “the opposite way.” In the olden days, left-handedness was considered a sort-of abnormality and an indication of aberrant behavior. This explains why there are few South Koreans, particularly within the older generation, who are proudly left-handed, as many naturally left-handed people were trained to use their right hands from an early age.
Nowadays, it’s quite common to see some left-handers among the younger generation, even among celebrities. International Left-Handers’ Day was created to raise awareness and celebrate the uniqueness, creativity, and adaptability of left-handers all over the world. So let us welcome Left-Handers’ Day with these verified K-Pop and K-Drama lefties!

www.soompi.com/2014/08/13/happy-left-han...and-k-drama-lefties/
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, Chars, Jenzzy

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 9 years 8 months ago #92924

• hacci143
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 3454
Park Shin Hye

Park-Shin-Hye.png

Park Shin Hye has been observed on numerous occasions to use her left hand predominantly, although she writes with her right. Here she is, showing off both her athleticism and left-handedness in a pitch.

www.soompi.com/2014/08/13/happy-left-han...d-k-drama-lefties/3/
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, starfire182921, Chars, kimloveeun, narjess89, Jenzzy
Moderators: Vicky, Maris
Time to create page: 1.581 seconds