Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 9 years 9 months ago #92957

• starfire182921
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 691
:shy: kyaa I'm same with our princess left handed! I'm lucky haha :pray:
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 9 years 9 months ago #93090

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator
  • Thank you received: 28061
I wonder who these lucky people are with Shin Hye.....just came across this Shin Hye selfie, not sure if this is new but its just now that i saw it :) I am hoping that i will have one with you soon....another wishful thinking :):):)

IMG_3648.jpg

cr to naver blog
Last Edit: 9 years 9 months ago by Jenzzy.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, vertige25, Angel88, kimloveeun, narjess89

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 9 years 9 months ago #93201

• hacci143
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 3454
Most Beautiful Women In The World 2014

no.08__korean_beauty__park_shi.png

No.08 - Korean Beauty - Park Shin Hye

Park Shin Hye is a Korean actress who was born on February 18th, 1990 in Paju, Gyeonggi, South Korea. She started acting and performing when she was in sixth grade. After auditioning for an entertainment company, she began acting in many music videos and also appeared in many commercials.

She got her first serious acting role in 2003, when she played a part on the television show Stairway to Heaven. In 2006, after appearing in another six television shows, she took her first role in a movie when she played Byeon Ja in the film Love Phobia.

In 2009, she starred in another television series, called You’re Beautiful. In 2010, she starred in the film Cyrano Agency, which was a big hit with fans. Then, in 2011, she starred in another show, called Heartstrings. As of 2012, she has appeared in two more television shows and released another movie, called December 23.

summitrans.com/bvct/dich/186/most-beauti...-the-world-2014.html

:luvluv: :luvluv:
Last Edit: 9 years 9 months ago by hacci143.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Irishly10, starfire182921, Chars, kimloveeun, Jenzzy

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 9 years 9 months ago #93204

• kimloveeun
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 11476
Thanks @Hacci.
No one can deny, she look so beautiful lately.
Love is You.
The following user(s) said Thank You: starfire182921, hacci143

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 9 years 9 months ago #93223

• Maris
  • Thank you received: 14644
The 10 Hottest Asian ‘Bagel Girls’
Posted by Dee Yongpradit at Saturday, August 16, 2014

A “Bagel Girl” is a Korean term used to describe female celebrities with a glamorous body and a baby face. This nickname is meant to compliment women who have an “S-line,” or a curvy figure, while also having an adorable, cute face.

So while we’re all trying to get all the enjoyment possible out of the remaining days of summer, let these actresses and singers with their beach-ready bodies inspire the rest of us to aspire to become Bagel Girls — or just admire them from afar!"

Park Shin Hye

image_2014-08-16.jpg

She’s been working in the industry since age 13, but Park Shin Hye is all grown up now. She no longer is a young girl but a gorgeous woman with the body to prove it. Her acting career also has blossomed over the years from starring roles in “You’re Beautiful” and “Heartstrings” to “Flower Boy Next Door” and “Heirs.” With looks like these, we’re happy to have Park Shin Hye continue to mature into more demanding roles!

Credit: viki
The following user(s) said Thank You: Angel88, nistymaj, starfire182921, hacci143, Chars, kimloveeun, Jenzzy

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 9 years 9 months ago #93267

• Maris
10 Favourite Korean Actresses That Make You Swoon

image_2014-08-16-2.jpg

10 Favourite Korean Actresses That Make You Swoon K dramas are taking over k pop right now, and there’s nothing more popular than the actresses and actors that go along with them! from the gorgeous jung so min.
K-Dramas are taking over K-Pop right now, and there’s nothing more popular than the actresses and actors that go along with them! From the gorgeous Jung So Min to the stylish Park Shin Hye, we’ve compiled a list of 10 favourite Korean actresses!

10. Jung So Min

9. Lee Min Jung
4,494 fans

8. Gong Hyo Jin
, her 4,603 fans

7. Song Ji Hyo
6,749 fans

6. Im Yoona
6,867 fans from her dramas

5. Bae Su Ji (Suzy)
Over 7000 fans

4. Lee Ji Eun (IU)
Over 8000 fans

3. Gu Hye Sun
10, 411 fans

2. Yoon Eun Hye
15,987 fans

1. Park Shin Hye

And by far the most popular Korean actress among DramaFever fans with 35,612 likes, Park Shin Hye is the queen of romantic comedies in You’re Beautiful, Heartstrings, Flower Boy Next Door, and Heirs.

Source: Dramafever

My Note: It's not surprising to see Shinhye topping or being among the top ones in any polls because of who she is on the whole......she is a complete package with her beauty, personality and talents.....
But , still to be placed on top among such talented and outstanding artist is highly commendable. As admirer of her as a person and an artist......it makes me very happy to see others acknowledge her too...
Last Edit: 9 years 9 months ago by Maris.
The following user(s) said Thank You: vertige25, Angel88, starfire182921, hacci143, Chars, librajapan, narjess89, Jenzzy

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 9 years 9 months ago #93268

• narjess89
  • Thank you received: 10347
Waaaaaw that's great PSH is the best :-V
Congrats Shinerz ;)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 9 years 9 months ago #93269

• vertige25
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 371
@Jenzzy no this photo is not new she had taken in 2012 , one of these men is a coach ^_^
Last Edit: 9 years 9 months ago by vertige25.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 9 years 9 months ago #93270

• Maris
Park Shin Hye Rocks Agatha Paris Bling
By Staff Writer | August 16, 2014 03:33 PM EDT
Kpopstarz

image_2014-08-17.jpg

Jewelry brand Agatha Paris recently revealed a collage featuring their lovely muse, Park Shin Hye. In the photos, Park Shin Hye glows brighter than ever as she sports some of the beautiful pieces from the brand such as various designs of bracelets, rings, earrings, and necklaces. The concept of the photo shoot was "Lovely French Chic" and indeed Park Shin Hye fit the bill perfectly.

In the meantime, Park Shin Hye is visiting fans in Tokyo and Osaka Japan, as well as those in Shanghai and Beijing in China. The fan meeting tour consists of music and talk and fun interaction between the actress and her fans.
She will also appear in Taiwan, Singapore, and Thailand later this year.
Last Edit: 9 years 9 months ago by Maris.
The following user(s) said Thank You: vertige25, Angel88, hacci143, Chars, narjess89, Jenzzy

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 9 years 9 months ago #93271

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator
  • Thank you received: 28061
@vertige25 thank you for giving some light on the photo.....it was the first time i saw it i thought it was some fans :)

So nice that she came out no.1 among Drama Fever fans.....Congratulations Shin Hye! Those are international fans i guess, you are getting more popular each day, we are patiently waiting for a new drama :).....@Maris thanks for the news!
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, Maris, starfire182921
Moderators: Vicky, Maris
Time to create page: 0.450 seconds