Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 9 years 6 days ago #119789

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
'털털한 언니' 채정안 의외의 인맥 '눈길'… 박신혜 "깍쟁이 아닌, 베푸는 사람

It tells about actress Chae Jung Ahn who is making a comeback and has been showing off their relationships through SNS. Park Shin Hye is also one of her best friends.

source: Naver
Last Edit: 9 years 6 days ago by nu2me.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maris, librajapan, Jenzzy, meyergsi, skyful

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 9 years 6 days ago #119872

• Maris
  • Thank you received: 14644
Most Popular actress in China (based on votes) :

1.ParkShinHye
2.SongJiHyo
3. KangSora
4.YoonEunHye
5.SongHyeKyo

Most Popular actors in China (based on votes) :

1.LeeMinHo
2.KimSooHyun
3.LeeJongSuk
4.JangGeunSuk
5. KimWooBin

Credit: blog.naver.com via khjpearl

My Note: Delighted to see Shinhye on top among respected fellow actresses. She is truly the #1 Hallyu actress at present and should remain there with the way things are at present. Her crossing of weibo followers with over 8 million does give an indication of her popularity in China. With successive popular hit dramas starring Shinhye also makes these results no surprise.......the Heirs and Pinocchio at present being the top 2 Korean dramas on Chinese site....

Interesting fact to observe is that she has worked with 4 out of the top 5 actors in dramas.......KSH being the only one remaining. The way things are that should not be too far.....2016 seem pretty probable to me....

Great seeing Lina here after some time.... :) .

:ding:
Last Edit: 9 years 6 days ago by Maris.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Nicole Park, hacci143, Chars, librajapan, narjess89, meyergsi, jhen30

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 9 years 6 days ago #119877

• Maris

Dispatch gonna disclose exclusively the story of a beautiful couple on 24 April 2015?!

Credit wintercherub

My note: who is the beautiful couple? I am almost anxious if it involves Shinhye......Dispatch has always been the one breaking news of all the famous power couples. They have been following Shinhye for a long time..... :ohmy:

It's a month away......long time for waiting....
:ohmy: :unsure: :angry: :dry: .
Last Edit: 9 years 6 days ago by Maris.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, hacci143, librajapan, narjess89, Jenzzy, meyergsi, jhen30

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 9 years 6 days ago #119881

• Nicole Park
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 16059
Hi Sis Maris,
Good to see you here Sis.

I dont know what im gonna react on your post hahha ( feeling confuse)

should ill be happy because im hoping it will be shinhye and ( i hope its lee jong suk GOD !)

should ill be sad because .............................. i dont know LOL.

im also wondering,,, who will be again the next Lee min-ho and suzy Bae.? who will be the next?
we know that Dispatch is the #1 (paparzzi) who really follows and Disclose couple stories !
Im very excited if theyll cover shinhye ! ( with no harsh words and bashes)

im excited to know shinhye's lovelife !
im waiting too sis Maris.

:) :) :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, librajapan, narjess89, Jenzzy, meyergsi, jhen30

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 9 years 6 days ago #119918

• hacci143
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 3454
i hope Dispatch leaves SH lol..
I want her personal life to be private.. specially her lovelife..
a happy and private lovelife is what i want for her hihihi
:-V
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, sonia loubaresse, Chars, librajapan, Jenzzy, meyergsi, Xiaohye27

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 9 years 5 days ago #119935

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
I am with you sis @Hacci. Hello dear
:heartsh:
I hope Dispatch won't have Shinhye in their breaking (gossip :P ) news. I don't want her to be paranoid if she's seen, caught, followed, stalked by the paparazzi or netizens.

If Dispatch will cover Shinhye with wonderful news because of her good deed, I prefer that! :)
:-V
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maris, hacci143, librajapan, Jenzzy, meyergsi, Xiaohye27, jhen30

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 9 years 5 days ago #119941

• verfir
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 1679
Maris wrote:

Dispatch gonna disclose exclusively the story of a beautiful couple on 24 April 2015?!

Credit wintercherub

My note: who is the beautiful couple? I am almost anxious if it involves Shinhye......Dispatch has always been the one breaking news of all the famous power couples. They have been following Shinhye for a long time..... :

I could not think of anybody anymore! Now I just hope someone truly loves our shin hye and she does have someone like that besides her.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, Jenzzy, meyergsi

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 9 years 5 days ago #119944

• Maris
Good morning/ Good evening everyone
And Welcome back Rachel!
Last Edit: 9 years 5 days ago by Maris.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 9 years 5 days ago #119947

• Maris
Continued ....

I think we all want the same for Shinhye..........I too want her to be left alone and never be part of the "gossip news" .....to coin Eve's words. Specially since Shinhye did say that she will only release the news when she plans to marry and keeping her dating private.
As far as dispatch news is concerned........I won't worry too much......they have not said any bad things about any of the revealed couples. Wish all of them the best.....
Some of the best pictures of Shinhye have come from dispatch.........one thing is certain......they are definitely keeping track of her.
I don't know if I should have posted the dispatch statement because it makes me feel as if I unnecessarily gave rise to anxiety among everyone......
Frankly, I don't think she is dating anyone......
Please forget the dispatch post and let's go about enjoying in our usual happy manner all things related to Shinhye.......that's what I will do and continue wishing the best for her in the coming days.....I am just enjoying her projects, activities and interviews..... :)
Last Edit: 9 years 5 days ago by Maris.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, hacci143, sonia loubaresse, Chars, Jenzzy, jhen30

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 9 years 5 days ago #119949

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
Hello sis @Maris... don't you worry.... Dispatch is very unlike TMZ tv we have here... Dispatch is more like we want to announce our scoops first to everyone... raw as they follow them or whoever they got tips.

There maybe another news they got tomorrow... that's why the announcement.

off-topic... when news broke out. Actually last sunday early morning, my Korean neighbor, Susan told me LMH was found..has gf... woah!! imagine my surprise. :lol:
then this morning, I read that his agency confirmed. And you know what's gonna happen... some reporters will want to check their every move now... :pinch: I wish this couple luck, love and happiness.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, jhen30
Moderators: Vicky, Maris
Time to create page: 0.500 seconds