• yummiejeu
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 2451
Another Chinese news regarding her IG.

BNT news01月 12日 星期二

朴信惠晒与亲哥合照 高颜值兄妹十分抢眼
2016-01-11 13:13:12

bnt新闻讯 10日,韩国演员朴信惠在自己的Instagram上晒出和哥哥朴信源在机舱内的合照,高颜值兄妹十分抢眼。

近日,朴信惠全家出门旅行,朴信惠相当开心的在Instagram上晒出和哥哥朴信源的合影,并留下“讨厌全家旅行的哥哥这次终于同意一起出门,太感谢他,就差给他行大礼了”等字。公开的合影中,兄妹二人用枕头挡住一半脸,既默契又十分可爱。

另外,朴信惠的哥哥朴信源身高187cm,毕业于首尔艺术大学,身为作曲家的他曾为组合B1A4等艺人创作过歌曲。顾洋/文 朴信惠Instagram/图

bnt新闻 投稿邮箱news@bntnews.

CYcaNKKUEAENM4K.jpg

cr. Jinjja Wintercherub
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, moon, sonia loubaresse, Jenzzy, klebis, sarah.94, IntoTheBlue, BluenB

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 8 years 2 months ago #143614

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
#16 Park Shin Hye on Female // Weibo, Vlinkage and More Releases End of Year Bilan

Link....Vlinkage

What is Vlinkage....

cr. Cdramadevotee
via ice_macchiato
:heartsh:
The following user(s) said Thank You: sonia loubaresse, Jenzzy, klebis, sarah.94, IntoTheBlue, BluenB

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 8 years 2 months ago #143679

• jhen30
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 9566
Video [HOT WIND, intensive charm quest! Who is left-handed star? [HOT WIND] 집중 매력 탐구! 왼손잡이 Saturday 스타들은 누구? #Shin Hye-Chan has been featured from 7 minutes long.

me2.do/5jquTETB

proxy.jpg

fd91eefae7e0181836516b6a2d0aa572.jpg

cr.NAVER tvcast
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, sonia loubaresse, narjess89, Jenzzy, klebis, sarah.94, IntoTheBlue, BluenB

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 8 years 2 months ago #143712

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
curious....Wang Yuan mentioned Park Shin Hye at this show....
would someone please translate what was said? Thank you! :)

Link.... v.qq.com/cover/u/ups8cp4wlgxk548.html?vi...1&ptag=1.sina&_out=1

:ding:
The following user(s) said Thank You: avantbolmae, Jenzzy, klebis, sarah.94, IntoTheBlue, BluenB

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 8 years 2 months ago #143813

• avantbolmae
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 155
I found Vietnamese trans lastnight I will trans to Eng for you guys, but my Eng maybe not good, just enought to understand... I hope :shy:

-He Jiong: So why you didn't give it to Wang Yuan? (It's a game card in Run For Time, He Jiong asked why Meng Cheng gave it to Quian Xi instead Wang Yuan)
-Meng Cheng: First, because I didn't find out Wang Yuan. Second, because Wang Yuan dont like type like me (she joke).
-He Jiong: He like who?
-Meng Cheng: He like Park Shin Hye
-He Jiong: Oohhh~
-Meng Cheng: So, he kept going to talk about Park Shin Hye... Cause Wang Yuan is just 15 years old now. Just see Park Shin Hye, all his body was limp right away, it's totally like puppy love/ first crush, his face turned red already.

Viettrans: All For Roy - WangYuan

p/s: I've watched him for a while and know some interesting about his interesting for Shinhye.
- He watched "Three meals a day" already and said she cooked very well
- Recently, his agency released a magazine, among Q&A part, there're "what's favorite quote" and his answer is "Those Who Want the Crown, Withstand the Weight of it" hahaha. And the part named "Roy's camera", three pics are his dog, his meal and his pic with Shinhye in Baazar. XD
- He even listened "Story" soundtrack when he was in breaktime.
- In Tfboys - "Young" MV - behind the scenes, I found out his background pic in cellphone was Shinhye loool.
- He love Pinocchio and talked about it so much times.
This fanboy is really adore our Shinhye :heartsh:
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, klebis, sarah.94, IntoTheBlue, BluenB

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 8 years 2 months ago #143815

• Haive
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 1108
avantbolmae wrote:
I found Vietnamese trans lastnight I will trans to Eng for you guys, but my Eng maybe not good, just enought to understand... I hope :shy:

-He Jiong: So why you didn't give it to Wang Yuan? (It's a game card in Run For Time, He Jiong asked why Meng Cheng gave it to Quian Xi instead Wang Yuan)
-Meng Cheng: First, because I didn't find out Wang Yuan. Second, because Wang Yuan dont like type like me (she joke).
-He Jiong: He like who?
-Meng Cheng: He like Park Shin Hye
-He Jiong: Oohhh~
-Meng Cheng: So, he kept going to talk about Park Shin Hye... Cause Wang Yuan is just 15 years old now. Just see Park Shin Hye, all his body was limp right away, it's totally like puppy love/ first crush, his face turned red already. OH YOU ARE SUPER CUTIE...YOU LOVE OUR SHINHYE HA...DONT WORRY...WE WONT GET ANGRY...HEHEHE

Viettrans: All For Roy - WangYuan

p/s: I've watched him for a while and know some interesting about his interesting for Shinhye.
- He watched "Three meals a day" already and said she cooked very well
- Recently, his agency released a magazine, among Q&A part, there're "what's favorite quote" and his answer is "Those Who Want the Crown, Withstand the Weight of it" hahaha. And the part named "Roy's camera", three pics are his dog, his meal and his pic with Shinhye in Baazar. XD
- He even listened "Story" soundtrack when he was in breaktime.
- In Tfboys - "Young" MV - behind the scenes, I found out his background pic in cellphone was Shinhye loool.
- He love Pinocchio and talked about it so much times.
This fanboy is really adore our Shinhye :heartsh:
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, klebis, sarah.94, IntoTheBlue, BluenB

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 8 years 2 months ago #143826

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
WOAH.... thank you @avantbolmae for the translations
Awwwww... he is a sweet fan of Shin Hye.

:P I could not make out what was being said and got super curious... saw the picture of Shinhye and Wang Yuan from the charity bazaar event.

There was a video... .
Wang Yuan of TFBOYS declares that he attended the 2015 Bazaar Star Charity to see Park Shin Hye
LINK
Last Edit: 8 years 2 months ago by nu2me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: avantbolmae, Jenzzy, klebis, sarah.94, IntoTheBlue, BluenB, yummiejeu

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 8 years 2 months ago #143943

• sarah.94
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 7293
ParkShinHye Birthday AD
at Myeongdong Station from @PSH_BaiduBar :heartsh:

bd-2.jpg

cto
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Kiki22, Maris, Jenzzy, klebis, BluenB

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 8 years 2 months ago #143950

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
thank you sis @sarah for this post...

more than happy that we have fans and admirers, from different fan groups and clubs of Park Shin Hye, preparing for her birthday next month. We want her to be happy and feel love and supported by all who cares about her, specially us here. :blush:

No announcement yet from her agency about new project for her.... sigh
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maris, Jenzzy, klebis, sarah.94, BluenB

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 8 years 2 months ago #143959

• Maris
  • Thank you received: 14644

'The Heirs' to be remade into a movie in China!

image-111.jpeg

Heirs,' which was all the rage when it broadcast back in 2013, was a series that had everyone anxiously awaiting the next episode week and after week. Starring the hottest Hallyu stars such as Park Shin Hye and Lee Min Ho, the drama became an instant hit and saw international success, particularly in China.

In fact, the series was so popular in China, it was picked up to be remade into both a drama and a movie! A Chinese media outlet reported Friday that 'The Heirs,' which was already confirmed for a drama remake, will now be coming to the big screen as well. The report further stated that the same writer who created the original drama will be taking on the movie script.

'The Heirs' production crew revealed no other details besides the fact that the script is currently being prepared, so check back for updates!

Via allkpop
Last Edit: 8 years 2 months ago by Maris.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Kiki22, Jenzzy, klebis, IntoTheBlue, BluenB, montenegro, Pshfirda
Moderators: Vicky, Maris
Time to create page: 0.534 seconds