Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 8 years 3 months ago #144220

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator
  • Thank you received: 28061
I am in awe to have read this!

What i only know is, if she is coming here in the Philippines, it is for her foundation
Any news from our sisters here?

12648068_10153946356467437_245113468_n.jpg

cr Mohamed Sunbae
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, narjess89, klebis, jhen30, sarah.94, IntoTheBlue

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 8 years 3 months ago #144222

• Maris
  • Thank you received: 14644
[Spottoon Review]

Shall We Have Dinner Tonight? Drama Dream Cast

image-117.jpeg

There have been rumors since last year that the webtoon Shall We Have Dinner Tonight? by See-In Park will be made into a drama. It makes complete sense since the story combines love and food in a thoughtful way that is bound to grab viewers. There hasn't been any significant casting news of late but we can't help but wonder who might bring these characters to life.

The story is about two strangers named Doe-Hee and Hae-Kyung who become friends after being mistaken for a couple at a restaurant they both chose to dine alone in one night. They begin to grab meals on a weekly basis and discover that they are both trying to reel from heartbreak. The more they meet and the more food they share, the closer they become and the line between friendship and romance becomes blurry. The main cast would consist of Doe-Hee, Hae-Kyung and Hyuk, Doe-Hee's ex-boyfriend. There would also be a slew of opportunities for fun guest-stars to play Hae-Kyungs past girlfriends. These are the actresses and actors we would love to see cast!

image-116.jpeg

Doe-Hee: She is shy, thoughtful and emotional while also being laid-back and low-maintenance. We came up with two actresses who could play her: Baek Jin-hee, who is currently starring in the drama "My Daughter, Geum Sa-Wol" and Park Shin-hye whose last drama was 2014's "Pinocchio".

image-118.jpeg

Kyung: He is reserved and serious but not in an intimidating way. He is always looking for a person that he can share his life with. We think Lee Je-hoon would be a perfect match! He is currently starring in TvN's Signal and it would be interesting to finally see him in a romantic drama role. Or maybe Park Seo-joon, who recently stole our hearts in "She Was Pretty".

Hyuk: Doe-Hee's ex-boyfriend who is cool and kind would be perfectly embodied by Ko Kyeong-pyo, who just ended his amazing stint on the drama "Answer Me 1988" or perhaps Kang Ha-neul from "The Heirs" and "Incomplete Life.

Let's not forget the other star of this webtoon: the food.

image-119.jpeg

Credit hancinema

My Note

Please excuse me if I seem to be grasping at straws in regards to Shinhye's future projects Or ANY news in that regards.....
As you can see I am desperate for any article with even a mention of her name specially in a drama. I think I may be forgiven considering it's been over a year since we saw her in one!

Having said that.....the character of Doo-Hee does not sound something very different....some version or the other has been played by Shinhye before......shy, thoughtful, emotional in a web toon ? I don't know if I really like it.....will have to think more.....I do want her to be in a more challenging role....
Seems like a light romantic comedy to me.....Shinhye has done a lot of them....
On the other hand .....food based dramas have been popular ones. Shinhye would be perfect in any of those.

Last Edit: 8 years 3 months ago by Maris.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, narjess89, klebis, jhen30, sarah.94, IntoTheBlue

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 8 years 3 months ago #144225

Really is PSH coming here in the Philippines?
Wow! That's a good news...
Is she having a fan meeting? Ad promotions?
where can I buy a ticket?
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, narjess89, Jenzzy, sarah.94

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 8 years 3 months ago #144226

• narjess89
  • Thank you received: 10347
Jenzzy wrote:
I am in awe to have read this!

What i only know is, if she is coming here in the Philippines, it is for her foundation
Any news from our sisters here?

12648068_10153946356467437_245113468_n.jpg

cr Mohamed Sunbae

Yes sis @jenzzy that's right as writing here, she will open the center in the Philippines provides pure water, food and take care of children in need

bu.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, sarah.94, IntoTheBlue, yummiejeu

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 8 years 3 months ago #144227

• narjess89
  • Thank you received: 10347
Hello @sexyblueshela welcome abroad PSHIC :)
PSH is going for charity work and not FM
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 8 years 3 months ago #144233

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator
  • Thank you received: 28061
Thank you sis @narjess for the confirmation....
that would be great!.....i hope we will be able to see her when she comes
Welcome to PSHIC sis @sexyblueshela
We will keep you updated on this....if ever we have news on this

:luvluv: :ding:
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, narjess89, sarah.94

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 8 years 2 months ago #144326

• jhen30
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 9566
Four female K-stars who played lawyers

Updated : February 03 2016

restmb_jhidxmake-6.jpg

(OSEN)
With Korean actress Kang So-ra announcing Tuesday that she is poised to appear as a lawyer in KBS2’s upcoming TV series “Cho Deul-ho the Lawyer Next Door,” she joins the list of actress who have played strong-willed yet lovely lawyers.

Among the handful of such lawyers that appeared on Korean TV series or films, who was your favorite?

----
Ye-sung (Park Shin-hye)

restmb_jhidxmake1-3.jpg

(NEW)
Actress Park Shin-hye appears as an adult Ye-sung in the Korean movie “Miracle in Cell No. 7,” (2013). Ye-sung is the daughter of Yong-go who has mental illness. The prisoner Yong-go condemned to death on charges of a child murder case loves her only daughter so much that she was smuggled in the cell with the aid of inmates. Later, however, Ye-sung sees her father’s last moment, dragged by janitors to be executed.

Ye-sung grows up to be a lawyer, and proves that her father did not commit murder with a stern voice in a mock trial at the end of her training course as a lawyer.

----

kpopherald.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=201602031523119512423_2
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, klebis, sarah.94, IntoTheBlue, yummiejeu

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 8 years 2 months ago #144327

• jhen30
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 9566
Four female K-stars who played lawyers

Updated : February 03 2016

(OSEN)
With Korean actress Kang So-ra announcing Tuesday that she is poised to appear as a lawyer in KBS2’s upcoming TV series “Cho Deul-ho the Lawyer Next Door,” she joins the list of actress who have played strong-willed yet lovely lawyers.

Among the handful of such lawyers that appeared on Korean TV series or films, who was your favorite?

----
Ye-sung (Park Shin-hye)

(NEW)
Actress Park Shin-hye appears as an adult Ye-sung in the Korean movie “Miracle in Cell No. 7,” (2013). Ye-sung is the daughter of Yong-go who has mental illness. The prisoner Yong-go condemned to death on charges of a child murder case loves her only daughter so much that she was smuggled in the cell with the aid of inmates. Later, however, Ye-sung sees her father’s last moment, dragged by janitors to be executed.

Ye-sung grows up to be a lawyer, and proves that her father did not commit murder with a stern voice in a mock trial at the end of her training course as a lawyer.

----

kpopherald.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=201602031523119512423_2
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, klebis, sarah.94, IntoTheBlue

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 8 years 2 months ago #144334

• yummiejeu
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 2451
Park Shin Hye Graduates University
BY Julie Jones | Feb 03, 2016 07:52 AM EST
Cr: Kdramastars

Attachment park-shin-hye-2.jpg not found

(Photo : KpopStarz)

Congratulations Park Shin Hye! The 25-year-old actress will receive her bachelor's degree for her major in theater on February 15 at the Chung Ang University graduation ceremony. Because of her busy acting schedule, it has taken her eight years to earn that degree. And she's so busy she might not be able to attend the ceremony.

"She's finally graduating but we're not sure if she'll attend her graduation ceremony as she has an overseas schedule," a representative of her entertainment agency S.A.L.T. Entertainment, told the Korean media outlet Sports Donga.
With so much success in films and dramas, Park could easily have skipped going to school for theater, but she wanted to have the experience.

"I wanted to go to school and be normal," said Park in a February 2015 interview with No Cut News. "It's fun. I can work on shows, meet new people and ride the subway. I wanted to feel that freedom since I was young."
If she had not been so busy acting, she might have graduated in four years instead of eight. What motivated her to keep going? One of the people she credits with convincing her to continue with school was her manager at Dream Factory, Lee Sung Hwan. "It was natural for me to be at school," she said. "He told me it was right of me to be at school at my age and put that right. He meant he didn't want my whole life to be focused on in showbiz. That's what my parents wanted, too. They wouldn't have forced me but thanks to them I have friends in high school and university." She's not the only k-celeb who attended Chung Ang University. Her celebrity classmates included Kim Bum, Kim So Eun, Jung Il Woo and Go Ara, who graduated in 2013.

Now that she has her diploma, Park is ready to take on another drama role. Park, who recently appeared in the drama "Pinocchio," with Lee Jong Suk and the film "The Royal Tailor," with Yoo Yeon Suk, is currently considering a new drama. That drama is tentatively titled "Doctors" and is expected to air after Jang Geun Suk's upcoming drama "Jackpot."

Source: www.kdramastars.com/articles/113336/2016...uates-university.htm
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, klebis, sarah.94, IntoTheBlue

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 8 years 2 months ago #144430

• sarah.94
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 7293
Salt Twitter update :
[# Salt # happy new year] happy and warm festive wishes to stand.
2016 # Kim Jung-hwa # not beautiful actor Kim Ji-min Park Shin-Hye # and salt well,
I'm begging you. ^. ^ pushes the salt is striving for more ♡

jj-5.jpg

cto
Last Edit: 8 years 2 months ago by sarah.94.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, klebis, IntoTheBlue
Moderators: Vicky, Maris
Time to create page: 0.878 seconds