[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 7 years 8 months ago #149422

• Pshfirda
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 67
Please vote to our shinhye,
you can revote.. goodluck friends :heartsh:

www.hallyuvote.com/face-off-battle.html
Attachments:
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: klebis

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 7 years 8 months ago #149423

• Pshfirda
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 67
Please vote to our shinhye,
you can revote.. goodluck friends :heartsh:

www.hallyuvote.com/face-off-battle.html
The following user(s) said Thank You: klebis, Arbado

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 7 years 8 months ago #149433

• Arbado
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 135
Koreans Vote Which Stars They Want To Go On Vacation With

a/n: I don't think this has been posted already (I think..... ) :shy:

Lee-Jong-Suk-Park-Shin-Hye-Kim-Woo-Bin-Suzy-800x450.jpg

Recently, a marriage consulting agency released a questionnaire asking people which actor or actress they’d want to accompany for a summer vacation. The first place actor was Lee Jong Suk, who is currently starring on the MBC drama “W,” while first place actress was Park Shin Hye from “Doctors.”

The questionnaire, targeted for people in their young twenties, received 387 votes, and after analysis found that Lee Jong Suk was number one with 34 percent of the votes. Park Shin Hye won first place for the female category with 29 percent of the votes.

A source from the marriage agency stated, “Based on the questionnaire, young people want to go on summer vacation with Lee Jong Suk and Park Shin Hye. The results of these answers reflect the current popularity of both their dramas.”

The main leads of “Uncontrollably Fond,” Kim Woo Bin and miss A’s Suzy also made the list, and were both placed at number two for the actor/actress people wanted to go on vacation with.

cr: Soompi.com

a/n: In a totally unrelated comment -- I really think Park Shin Hye and Woo Bin should get a drama reunion too-- like that of her and CNBlue's Yong Hwa. So that in another alternate universe they do end up together (Shin Hye X Woo Bin). Actually, scratch that I think anyone would do great when being coupled with Shin Hye. My wish this Christmas (even though its still too far away) would be Shin Hye thinking over a project with KIM SOO HYUN. Is this idea so impossible?! :kiss1:
Last Edit: 7 years 8 months ago by Arbado.

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 7 years 8 months ago #149434

• Arbado
  • New Star
j.png

@Pshfirda --- look! As of 3 AM :pray: :pray:

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 7 years 8 months ago #149438

• Haive
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 1108
Arbado wrote:
j.png

@Pshfirda --- look! As of 3 AM :pray: :pray:

I DONT UNDERSTAND WHY THESE PEOPLE WHY THEY LIKES TO COMPARE WITH OTHER ACTRESSES...SHK IS A VETERAN ACTRESS AND PSH IS JUST A NEWBIE..SHINHYE WILL LEARN A LOT FROM HER...

IF YOU WANT COMPARISON MAKE SURE ITS THE SAME LEVEL WITH THE ACTRESS NOT THE VETERANS...GOLLY...SHOWBIZ..
The following user(s) said Thank You: narjess89, Jenzzy, klebis, jhen30, Arbado

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 7 years 8 months ago #149439

• Alou68
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 406
Hello guys!

Yes no comparison.SHK is 30+ age while PSH is 26 years old.SHK should be compare to Kim Tae Hee and Haji Won and so with other senior stars..The reason why they comparing its because of their shows..Its a compliment on Shin hye to compete with her..it means she is the superstar of her generation..maybe because shin hye is far from her age generation
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maris, Jenzzy, klebis, jhen30, Arbado

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 7 years 8 months ago #149440

• Arbado
  • New Star
@Haive and @Alou68 unnie~ :touched

I totally agree. I was fidgeting the entire night after reading the arguments that those people have on their chat room about who from those two doctor-characters should win. They were literally fighting with words. :onhot:
In my opinion though, they both are great actresses and they both deserve to win.

And I totally agree with unnie for saying that they should not be compared with each other yet. While Shin Hye is a great actress (and I totally love her), Song Hye Kyo had already made her own irreplaceable and solid name in the industry. So this comparison is fairly based on their dramas with all these hype about whose-drama-is gonna-be-the-next-highest-rating-one and therefore should be invalid.

But I can't help but also agree with what you said unnie that Shin Hye being compared to Song Hye Kyo is very much a compliment for her talent~ That is definitely true! :ding:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maris, Jenzzy, seirazde, klebis, jhen30

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 7 years 8 months ago #149788

• Arbado
  • New Star
a/n: Just bear with me unnies. I need to take this out. :superkiss:

I bet a lot of Doctors viewers and fans alike have read a lot of news articles about this topic – Hye Jung’s nails which gained a lot of criticism.

I concur that attending physicians are encouraged not to use nail polish and other what-nots to avoid potential bacterial transmission at work. This is true and serious I admit but the WAVE of criticisms that the viewers post for that quick shot of her nail polish are really EXAGGERATED. All this for a simple mistake. Shin Hye has every right to get flustered. And the Staff already apologized for it too.
I need to calm down. HAHAHAHAHA! :wahaha

ANYWAY! I want to share this article which made a very good point against the exaggerated versions of that nail polish shot! I highlighted it red. :heartsh:
----

Park Shin Hye gains criticisms from viewers over nail art in ‘Doctors,’ SBS issues apology message

park-shin-hye_1470782599_af_org.jpg

Some viewers have expressed their disappointment towards Park Shin Hye following the release of the latest episodes of "Doctors."

The South Korean celebrity has been spotted wearing pale-colored nail art on her long fingernails. Some viewers commented that Park's painted and long fingernails were unbefitting of her role in the SBS drama "Doctors," allkpop reported. A few scenes in the drama's latest episodes have shown the actress' painted nails while her character treated a patient in the emergency room.

Some viewers questioned whether having long painted nails were allowed for doctors on the job. Park's nail art has also been described as extravagant despite what appears to be a plain pale pink colored French tip design. An online critic even stated that the actress' nail art has prevented the said viewer from connecting with the SBS drama and its characters, as indicated in the same report.

In response to the criticisms, the network has issued a statement to apologize over the actress' unrealistic portrayal of her role following the nail art evidence. SBS indicated that it has allowed Park to retain her pale colored nails when filming activities for the drama started given its non-flashy appearance, as stated in the same report. However, the network admitted that it failed to consider the impact on Park's role as a surgeon. SBS also commented that the network will take better care of the drama's filming and character details. "We accept the criticism that it took away from the realistic aspect, and will take greater care until the end" the network stated, referring to the actress' nail art.

Read more on: en.yibada.com/articles/150040/20160810/p...bs.htm#ixzz4Gwh7AIoK

You see? Its not that extravagant at all~ Anyhow! See you unnies for the episodes next week! Thank you for taking your time into reading this~ Love Hugs :kiss1: :kiss1: :kiss1:
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, narjess89, klebis, IntoTheBlue, Dindiennie

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 7 years 8 months ago #149789

• elankham
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 28784
Thanks for sharing this article Sis.
Wish to see more post from you.
I enjoy reading it.
I saw many news about it in Naver.
I am happy because Shin Hye gain more attention..
Fighting!!!

20160810_1470807816_47035500_1_99_20160810150609.jpg

entertain.naver.com/read?oid=213&aid=0000898321
The following user(s) said Thank You: narjess89, klebis, IntoTheBlue, Arbado

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 7 years 8 months ago #149790

• Alou68
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 406
Good evening!

Hello everyone! Shinhye is everywhere, because she on top now a days every moves and even a smallest thing she does always on the news and social media.Imagine all clothes, jewelry, bag, make up she wore were sold out and even her nails are popular that means she's on top of her game that's shin hye and doctors effect.We can't please everybody some may love you and some may hate you.And since she is the pride of her 20' s age bracket criticism and comments will motivate her in a positive way and not only that she is in the right place right now with all the love comes from her fans, followers and friends and all the success she has right now she deserve it because of her hardwork..Goodluck on the remaining 4 episodes..
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, klebis, IntoTheBlue
Moderators: Vicky, Maris
Time to create page: 0.783 seconds