Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 11 years 1 month ago #67169

• seara
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 673
Shinhye for CBS article (nocutV interview)

13101919247_60800010.jpg

[EN] 박신혜, "배우로서 한 단계 성장한 시간"

노컷뉴스 원문 기사전송 2013-03-13 11:03

글씨 확대 글씨 축소
드라마 ‘이웃집 꽃미남’·영화 ‘7번방의 선물’ 연속 흥행

[CBS 임금진 감독, 길소연 기자]

어느덧 데뷔 10년차다. 이쯤 되면 중견배우나 다름없다. 강산도 변한다는 10년 동안 어린 소녀에서 숙녀가 됐고, 아역 배우에서 진짜 배우가 됐다. 인기리에 종영한 tvN 드라마 '이웃집 꽃미남'과 영화 '7번방의 선물'을 통해 출연작 연속 흥행을 이어가고 있는 배우 박신혜(23) 얘기다.

박신혜는 지난 2003년 이승환의 뮤직비디오 ‘꽃’으로 연예계에 데뷔해 같은 해 SBS드라마 ‘천국의 계단’에 최지우의 아역으로 등장하며 주목받았다. 이후 드라마 ‘궁S’, ‘미남이시네요’, ‘넌 내게 반했어’ 등에 출연해 경력을 쌓아왔다.

배우로서 또 하나의 작품을 마친 지금, 그녀는 스스로 한 단계 더 성장했다고 말한다.

“‘이웃집 꽃미남’을 찍는 3개월간 좋은 스태프들과 감독님, 배우들과 함께 해서 너무 재밌고 행복한 시간이었어요. 그동안 해보지 못한 캐릭터를 만나서 연기하면서도 즐거웠거든요. 배우로서 한 단계 더 성숙하고, 많이 배웠던 시간이었어요.”

10년의 연기내공이 빛을 발하는 요즘 박신혜는 또 다른 도전을 앞두고 있다. 국내 여배우 최초로 아시아 투어를 준비 중인 것. 오는 17일 필리핀에서 '박신혜 아시아투어' 일정을 시작으로 4월까지 일본과 중국 등 3개국에서 1만여 명의 팬과 만날 예정이다. K팝 스타가 아닌 여배우가 아시아 투어에 나선다는 것 자체가 이례적이지만 그녀는 차세대 한류 퀸답게 본인의 '끼'를 발산하는 콘서트형 팬 미팅을 꾸려나갈 계획이다.

브라운관과 스크린을 오가며 뜨겁게 사랑 받고 있는 배우 박신혜, 연기에 대한 그녀의 솔직 담백한 이야기와 아시아 투어를 앞둔 각오를 노컷V가 담았다.

This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
source news.nate.com/view/20130313n11225
Last Edit: 11 years 1 month ago by seara.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, iloveHACCI, ningning

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 11 years 1 month ago #67173

• seara
  • Senior Star
another article :wahaha :wahaha

00462915401_20130312.JPG

음성원 기자 This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

source news.nate.com/view/20130311n35053
Last Edit: 11 years 1 month ago by elankham.
The following user(s) said Thank You: iloveHACCI, Humilis, vertige25, ningning

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 11 years 1 month ago #67367

• seara
  • Senior Star
201303180833441310_1.jpg

201303180833441310_2.jpg

최신애 yshnsa@ / 장경호 jang@

source news.nate.com/view/20130318n21654
Last Edit: 11 years 1 month ago by elankham.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, Humilis, vertige25

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 11 years 1 month ago #67410

• seara
  • Senior Star
based on this news, news.nate.com/view/20130319n22287

Hallyu Star by foreigners
1. Choi Ji Woo (82)
2. Lee Yong Ae (48)
3. Park Shin Hye (43)
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, Humilis, gerko

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 11 years 4 weeks ago #67428

• Lina507
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 3237
The three PARK'S (Park Shin Hye, Park Soojin and Park Meeso)

from Flower Boy Next Door seems together Scuba diving in Cebu, Philippines

PhotoGrid_1363862501747.png
No one is rich enough to buy back yesterday. But if you have the character to do better things today, you would be the richest one tomorrow.
The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel, elankham, iloveHACCI, yunihz

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 11 years 4 days ago #68057

• almontel
  • Thank you received: 4049
here's another longer interview, i don't remember seeing them play this game in the other interview....ke ke ke..

The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, Felmar

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 11 years 3 days ago #68096

• elankham
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 28784
Park Shin Hye Gets Puzzled about Fake Facebook

Dealing with imposters, Park Shin Hye addressed a fake Facebook account in her name.
On April 17, Park Shin Hye tweeted, “I saw that my name came up in Facebook’s Suggested Friends. Name, picture, school, even friends with people I know – what kind of situation is this…? Kekekekeke.”

As Park Shin Hye’s popularity has gone up, so has the number of both fan accounts and fake accounts on different SNS platforms. Park Shin Hye isn’t the only one experiencing this, as plenty of celebrities, including Jang Keun Suk, Lee Kwang Soo, Yoo Jae Suk and more have previously warned fans to be careful.
ScreenShot2013-04-17at11.31.05PM.png

enewsworld.interest.me/enews/c..
Last Edit: 11 years 3 days ago by elankham.
The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel, yunihz, vertige25, primrose

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 11 years 1 day ago #68121

• SnowWhite
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 400
Actress Park Shin Hye gets impersonated on Facebook

Actress Park Shin Hye has issued a warning to fans today that someone is impersonating her on Facebook.

Park Shin Hye tweeted the warning through her Twitter on April 17th, “I was browsing the ‘Facebook Suggested Friends’ function, and I saw an account with the same name as me. What shocked me was the fact that the name, photos, school, and even the friends I know for that account was exactly the same as mine. What kind of situation is this…?” expressing her fears that someone was impersonating her on Facebook.

The ‘Facebook Suggested Friends’ function is provided by Facebook to users about people on Facebook that they likely know. Through the function, Park Shin Hye found an account which had the same information as her. But because Park Shin Hye doesn’t have access to this fake account, she is unable to stop this fake account from becoming friends with her actual friends.

Netizens and fans expressed, “How can someone impersonate Park Shin Hye…who is the culprit?” “Someone is posing as Park Shin Hye, got to be careful now,” “Impersonating Park Shin Hye and then adding her actual friends as her friends, this is so creepy.”

With more and more celebrities turning to social media to interact with their fans in recent times, it has become a window of opportunity for people to create fake accounts to impersonate them. Other than Park Shin Hye, prominent celebrities who have met with such situations include Yoo Jae Suk, Super Junior’s Eunhyuk, gagwoman Park Ji Sun, Girls’ Generation Sooyoung, After School’s Lizzy, and many more.

@credit to KpopFighting.com and PSH twitter
Last Edit: 11 years 1 day ago by SnowWhite.
The following user(s) said Thank You: vertige25

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 10 years 11 months ago #68748

• elankham
  • Administrator
Park Shin Hye says she's a favourite among mothers

Park Shin Hye has her pick of hot leading men, but says she is really a favourite among mothers

In South Korea, actress Park Shin Hye is often described by the media as having "saved a country in her last life".

The expression, often used in envy, alludes to having a blessed life.

After all, the 23-year-old has shared the small screen with some of South Korea's hottest stars: actor-singer Jang Geun Suk, 25, in You're Beautiful (2009); rock group CNBlue's leader Jung Yong Hwa, 23, in You're Beautiful and Heart Strings (2011); and up-and-coming actor Yoon Si Yoon, 26, in her latest drama Flower Boy Next Door, which is currently airing on Channel M.

Next up - she will star opposite heartthrob Lee Min Ho, 25, of Boys Over Flowers (2009) fame, in a new drama series, The Heirs.

When asked which of her swoonworthy leading men she shares the best chemistry with, Park replies: "If I had to choose one, it would be Jang Geun Suk. He's been acting for a long time, so it was comfortable exchanging lines with him in scenes."

Park previously revealed on a Korean variety show that Jang's mother is a big fan of hers. In fact, she is a hit with mothers in general.

In an e-mail interview with Life!, she says of her fans: "I think there's quite a good range of age groups, generally between 10 and 30 years of age, but it does seem that I'm a favourite among mothers. I'm really thankful for that."

It is understandable, given the string of sweet and demure roles she has played. She established her status as the girl next door when she played angelic daughter-in-law Hana in Tree Of Heaven (2006).

In Flower Boy Next Door, she plays the shy and quirky Go Dok Mi, who spies on her handsome neighbour, played by Kim Jung San.

When asked if the real Park Shin Hye is sweet or quirky, the actress says: "I don't think any of the characters I've acted thus far are completely different from my own character. Be it demure or lively, I think they all contain a part of me."

It may be hard to believe, but the fresh-faced beauty is practically a small-screen veteran, having made her acting debut 10 years ago in the popular tearjerker Stairway To Heaven (2003).

She won the Child Actress Award at the 2003 SBS Drama Awards for her role as the younger version of the lead character Han Jung Suh.

"Stairway To Heaven was the first drama I worked on, and You're Beautiful was the drama that brought me beyond Korea to meet fans from other countries. That is especially meaningful to me," reflects the actress, who is studying drama and cinema at Chung-Ang University in Seoul.

Park has also appeared in movies such as romantic comedy Cyrano Agency in 2010 and the heartwarming melodrama Miracle In Cell No. 7, which was released last year.

The latter broke records just 52 days after its release and is now the thirdhighest grossing Korean film in Korea.

On the difference between dramas and movies, she says: "It's easier for dramas to reach out to audiences, since dramas can be viewed at home. But films are different because one has to go out, look for a cinema and buy the ticket to watch the film.

"I think I still need to work harder at cultivating the ability of bringing audiences out of their homes into the cinemas."

247594_447893981963010_1404261801_ncopy.jpg

www.herworldplus.com/celebs-men-sex/cele...ourite-among-mothers
The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel, iloveHACCI, Humilis, vertige25, Angel88

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 10 years 10 months ago #69292

• elankham
  • Administrator
Shin Hye being interviewed by MBC. Wish have anyone can translates. :pray: :pray: :pray:

Have a blessed Sunday. May you have a nice day. For latest pictures, news and updates of Shin Hye and her famous friends, lets follow us on twitter: twitter.com/ThePSHIC and join our community at www.park-shin-hye.com
Last Edit: 10 years 10 months ago by elankham.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Angel88, snsaf
Moderators: Vicky, Maris
Time to create page: 1.059 seconds