Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Park Shin Hye's Weibo Updates

Park Shin Hye's Weibo Updates 8 years 4 months ago #142031

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
ahhh... that's right sis @seirazde.... you're ahead in timezone and you're right we started when SH's weibo followers were 5M and now... have reached 10M weibo followers !!
:heartsh:

Hats off to her growing weibo followers! I had an account with them but couldn't cont bc of pw. sigh

and growing.... awesome !!

:luvluv:
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, seirazde, klebis, IntoTheBlue, BluenB, syelin88, yummiejeu

Park Shin Hye's Weibo Updates 8 years 4 months ago #142033

• BluenB
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 2778
sis @seirazde Thank you for welcoming me back :shy:
We're all just too happy to knw tht our Shinhye has so many fans. More people love her even i dn't knw Chinese bt i hv one weibo acc just to follow her. :luvluv:
Last Edit: 8 years 4 months ago by elankham.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, seirazde, klebis, syelin88

Park Shin Hye's Weibo Updates 8 years 4 months ago #142050

• yummiejeu
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 2451
Not sure if I should post in this thread or different one. :huh: This is Weibo related. I think TWPSHAngel visited Shin Hye's parents restaurant and met the mom. It's all in Chinese so don't have translation.

2015-12-05 台灣星光天使送信惠聖誕禮物之朴媽認證照
2015年12月6日 10:22 阅读 184

這次小編去韓國玩,有帶了禮物盒跟一些台灣名產要送給信惠,當然最重要的是小編有把禮物盒親自交到朴媽手中喔^^

006e1iwnjw1eyppxdzbxhj30qo0f042p.jpg

朴媽很喜歡呢~還把禮物盒展示給所有的工作人員看!看的出朴媽整個很開心啊

006e1iwnjw1eyppxeuhzaj30qo0f0td6.jpg

另外,我們星光天使製作的Q版抱枕,朴媽把他放在櫃檯旁邊~這樣放還真顯眼呢!

006e1iwnjw1eyppxfpn16j30qo0zkn161.jpg

還有...我們製作的信惠Q版悠遊卡貼也有送到韓國去給信惠,
朴媽開心的問小編,貼這裡好嗎?((指著櫃子
於是...我們的卡貼就這樣貼在朴媽的店裡了!真是太棒了(☆_☆)

看到朴媽如此開心的樣子,
小編們也開心到灑花轉圈了(≧∇≦)

006e1iwnjw1eyppxqw8q2j30zk0k0q84.jpg

感謝朴媽願意讓我們拍下了幾張認證照片,由於小編害羞露臉,所以用笑臉圖遮住了XD
@朴信惠

《轉載請註明出處"朴信惠台灣星光天使後援會"》
Last Edit: 8 years 4 months ago by yummiejeu.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, klebis, IntoTheBlue, BluenB, syelin88

Park Shin Hye's Weibo Updates 8 years 4 months ago #142079

• syelin88
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 2398
Hello sis@fgnuva :heartsh:
Park Shin-hye reaches 10 million followers on social network Weibo
Posted by: Steven , December 10, 2015

8-82.jpg

On December the 9th, the Queen of the Korean Wave Park Shin-hye surpassed 10 million followers on the Chinese social media network Weibo.

She set a new record for a Korean female actress, to get so many followers on Weibo. The number of followers really shows of her popularity among her Chinese fan base.

She exploded onto the film scene with her debut performance in Stairway to Heaven in 2003. She followed up with the dramas You’re Beautiful in 2009, The Heirs in 2013 and Pinocchio in 2014-2015, consistently scoring home runs abroad. Park Shin-hye has solidified her position as goddess of the Korean Wave. The love for her transcends generations, gender, and nationality.

Shin-hye’s talent agency Salt Entertainment said “Park Shin-hye’s greatest unique asset is the energy she brings to everything she works on. I think even the fans across the ocean really love her sincere communication and her passionate attitude. She will continue to show you all her best, as a Korean female actor.”

Park Shin-hye is currently working on the movie Brother, with Jo Jung-suk. In the movie Park Shin-hye plays a promising Judo instructor who helps Doo-young(played by Do Kyung-so) who is currently lost in life, get a second shot. Brothers Doo-sik(played by Jo Jung-suk) Doo-young are helped by Park Shin-hye to solve their problems.

Article by Han Jihee of Get It K, Photos by MBC every1 Showtime Infinite
cr: getitk.com
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, narjess89, Jenzzy, klebis, jhen30, sarah.94, IntoTheBlue, fgnuva, BluenB, yummiejeu

Park Shin Hye's Weibo Updates 8 years 4 months ago #142081

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
Park Shin-hye reaches 10 million followers on social network Weibo!

Posted by: Steven , December 10, 2015

On December the 9th, the Queen of the Korean Wave Park Shin-hye surpassed 10 million followers on the Chinese social media network Weibo.

She set a new record for a Korean female actress, to get so many followers on Weibo. The number of followers really shows of her popularity among her Chinese fan base.

She exploded onto the film scene with her debut performance in Stairway to Heaven in 2003. She followed up with the dramas You’re Beautiful in 2009, The Heirs in 2013 and Pinocchio in 2014-2015, consistently scoring home runs abroad. Park Shin-hye has solidified her position as goddess of the Korean Wave. The love for her transcends generations, gender, and nationality.

Shin-hye’s talent agency Salt Entertainment said “Park Shin-hye’s greatest unique asset is the energy she brings to everything she works on. I think even the fans across the ocean really love her sincere communication and her passionate attitude. She will continue to show you all her best, as a Korean female actor.”

Park Shin-hye is currently working on the movie Brother, with Jo Jung-suk. In the movie Park Shin-hye plays a promising Judo instructor who helps Doo-young(played by Do Kyung-so) who is currently lost in life, get a second shot. Brothers Doo-sik(played by Jo Jung-suk) Doo-young are helped by Park Shin-hye to solve their problems.

Article by Han Jihee of Get It K, Photos by MBC every1 Showtime Infinite
Copyright ⓒ Get It K(getitk.com), All Rights Reserved

CONGRATULATIONS !!
Last Edit: 8 years 4 months ago by elankham.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, klebis, IntoTheBlue, BluenB, syelin88

Park Shin Hye's Weibo Updates 8 years 4 months ago #142145

• BluenB
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 2778
#ParkShinHye weibo update

Screenshot_2015-12-11-13-13-58_1.jpg

img-25357516fc4f240e7a0b304ed0b329a1.jpg

img-2963a2da0454880f4209db7c69d27969.jpg
Last Edit: 8 years 4 months ago by BluenB.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, klebis, IntoTheBlue

Park Shin Hye's Weibo Updates 8 years 4 months ago #142148

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
Thank again !! @BluenB, @yummiejeu and everyone who's here :)

She's thanking her 10 million followers on weibo & said she will work harder & asking her cfans to always stay healthy
cr: pearl0204
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, klebis, sarah.94, IntoTheBlue, BluenB, syelin88, yummiejeu

Park Shin Hye's Weibo Updates 8 years 4 months ago #142216

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
Park Shin Hye Thanked Her Weibo Followers With A Kind Message

Park Shin Hye thanked her fans for helping her achieve a record-breaking number of followers on her Weibo account.

On December 11, she posted a cheerful message of gratitude to her subscribers on the Chinese microblogging site.
cr: kdramastars
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, klebis, sarah.94, IntoTheBlue, syelin88, yummiejeu

Park Shin Hye's Weibo Updates 8 years 4 months ago #142275

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
′Hallyu Queen′ Park Shin Hye has surpassed 10 million followers on Weibo as of December 9, 2015

Park Shin Hye is the first actress from Korea to surpass 10 million followers on the Chinese social networking site.

From her debut drama Stairway to Heaven to You′re Beautiful, The Heirs and Pinocchio, Park Shin Hye has recorded consecutive homeruns overseas, establishing herself as a hallyu goddess, transcending borders and receving love from men and women of all ages.
cr: MWave.interest.me

I need to log on again in weibo :blush:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, klebis, sarah.94, IntoTheBlue, syelin88, yummiejeu

Park Shin Hye's Weibo Updates 8 years 4 months ago #142332

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH

Shinhye weibo followers....
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maris, Jenzzy, sarah.94, IntoTheBlue, syelin88, yummiejeu
Moderators: Vicky
Time to create page: 0.857 seconds