Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 2014 - Park Shin Hye for MILLET (with BIGBANG T.O.P)

2014 - Park Shin Hye for MILLET (with BIGBANG T.O.P) 9 years 9 months ago #89706

• narjess89
  • Thank you received: 10347
ooooh ya allah i love flowers and what if it is received from our lovely MinHye :imdead: hehehehehe
thank youuu soooo much @elana you are so lovelable :heartsh:

Have a nice Day sister you and the others Shinerz. Love you :luvluv:
Salam

10489756_849998525029121_7244970931536628133_n.jpg
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, Maris, kimloveeun, gominam1990

2014 - Park Shin Hye for MILLET (with BIGBANG T.O.P) 9 years 9 months ago #90087

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
A success! The 100,000 thumbs up event

Millet was able to garner all those who participated in this event. Photos posted with their thumbs up! cute
:heartsh:
Last Edit: 9 years 9 months ago by nu2me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maris

2014 - Park Shin Hye for MILLET (with BIGBANG T.O.P) 9 years 9 months ago #90088

• Maris
  • Thank you received: 14644
Eve........what is this 100, 000 thumbs up event and where are those photos you are talking about?
Sorry, but could you please tell me?
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me

2014 - Park Shin Hye for MILLET (with BIGBANG T.O.P) 9 years 9 months ago #90090

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
It's past...
The event date was from July 4 through July 8 Millet commemorating an event surpassed 100,000 fans.
"More like your hard work means ' thumbs up' and leave comments on pictures!"
100 people, will receive the lottery Millet scarf.
It was a cute Millet scarf. (2 styles shown below)

-Event date: 2014.07.04-2014.07.08-winners announced: 2014.07.10 * prizes will be shipped out with the kind of color is random.
(I posted it on page 23. from the original poster... the 100,000 now has pictures of "thumbs up!" it's very small to see right away.)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maris, narjess89

2014 - Park Shin Hye for MILLET (with BIGBANG T.O.P) 9 years 9 months ago #90257

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
sigh... it took me 2 hrs just to get to work this morn... work being done on the tracks, line of trains waited for the crew to move to the safe side before the train could move.... 3 stations in half hour! what! sign

We are to expect "Entertainment Weekly" interview portion with Park Shin Hye and TOP for Millet.
WOW, our shy and beautiful natural beauty Shin Hye is getting all the hotties. :blush:

cr: tweet by Burningmonster #박신혜 and #TOP having an interview cr.sang.sunny pic.twitter.com/8rTki2bVu9
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maris, nistymaj, narjess89

2014 - Park Shin Hye for MILLET (with BIGBANG T.O.P) 9 years 9 months ago #90258

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
BTS shot of Park Shin Hye and T.O.P. for Millet Fall/Winter collection.

cr: kangsunhee0810
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maris

2014 - Park Shin Hye for MILLET (with BIGBANG T.O.P) 9 years 9 months ago #90261

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH

cr; DC
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maris, nistymaj

2014 - Park Shin Hye for MILLET (with BIGBANG T.O.P) 9 years 9 months ago #90271

• elankham
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 28784
Wahh..
this time Shin Hye and TOP taking pics for real.
I love it.
Thanks Eve. And sorry about your morning train. May you have great day Sis.
So glad to see both my fav Sis around, Eve and Maris.

Wish everyone has a healthy day.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris

2014 - Park Shin Hye for MILLET (with BIGBANG T.O.P) 9 years 9 months ago #90274

• Maris
  • Thank you received: 14644
Thanks Elena and good evening to you......do hope the fasting is going well and things are hunky dorey and fine that is to say that things are tops with you :)
Yes, it's great to finally see them together. I first saw him when they both won the Baeksang popularity award few years back and came to make a speech on the stage. I liked the fact that he was a thorough gentleman in his behaviour the way he carried himself and gave due respect a female artist around him. Since then although I have not researched about him but have liked whatever I learned in passing. He belongs to a popular band but have never heard him connected to any scandal
I have tremendously liked Shinhye and his collaboration for Millet. They both are perfect representative of any outerwear and sports brand because of them being athletic and physically fit too. Am looking forward to their Fall/Winter Photoshoot and the interview now.......something to warm us up in what seems like another loooong cold winters here. :)
It's already chilly when it's still summers here. :(

For Shinhye's costar for future action drama/movie .....my candidates are:
1. Kim Woo Bin
2. Tops
3. Yoo Yun Suk
:bingo:
What do you people think?

Edit: On a side note........Choi Seung Hyun (TOP) interview for 10Asia in 2013 is an eye opener for anyone who is interested. I was! :)
I like him.......he is a sensitive, sincere, down to earth person and a thinker........artistic, realist and philosophical. He is quite an unexpected pleasant and surprising revelation and I am fascinated by his thoughts. Will definitely read more of his interviews.
Last Edit: 9 years 9 months ago by Maris.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, nistymaj

2014 - Park Shin Hye for MILLET (with BIGBANG T.O.P) 9 years 9 months ago #90278

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
Hi @Elana... it's always good to see u
it was a "nightmare" trip to work... I was standing for 1hr,15 mins :lol: I kept looking at my watch... :pinch: ppl were sighing around me.

when I checked on PSH's July schedule last night, i was wondering who the CF for 7/16?
July 16 CF filming
July 17 Millet CF Photoshoot (today, my zone)
then we got bts shots for Millet F/W collections. And bts interview picture too! Yipee

oh I have to tease @Maris... ur smitten with TOP.. he is a hottie... and if u check his "dancing" for Big Bang that will make u smile. He is cute!
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, Maris
Moderators: Ellizs, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 0.595 seconds