TOPIC: PARK SHIN HYE'S BROTHER

Re: PARK SHIN HYE'S BROTHER 13 years 7 months ago #21013

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
posting here Shin Hye's photo of her oppa brother during his show performance

guitar playing

Her oppa brother enlisted to the army.
Last Edit: 13 years 7 months ago by nu2me.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: betsy, elankham, monomi

PARK SHIN HYE'S BROTHER 10 years 2 months ago #77778

• elankham
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 28784
A photo of Park Shin Hye's brother revealed,'Is Park Shin Hye really a natural beauty?'

park_2014-01-15.jpg

On January 13th, Park Shin Hye tweeted about B1A4's "Oh My God","It's a song that my brother participated in the guitar session and song arrangement. The song is good. Your guitar skill has improved"

After that a photo of Park Shin Won - Park Shin Hye's brother was revealed, and it became a hot topic. His appearance is far too different from Park Shin Hye which led everyone to doubt about whether Park Shin Hye is really a natural beauty or not.

Park Shin Won then replied on the topic,"My sister showed me a comment,"I thought Park Shin Hye is a natural beauty". My sister is really a natural beauty. I'm like that because I only focus on guitar and don't care about my appearance

Park Shin Hye's brother appeared on SBS radio "MC Mong's Living Together" back in 2008. He's a member of Tree Bicycle.

Thanks dkpopnews.net
The following user(s) said Thank You: vertige25, mana ^-^

PARK SHIN HYE'S BROTHER 10 years 2 months ago #77782

• Mandy
  • Thank you received: 2038
Omg....seriously...how can people say that just because siblings don't look similar? People are just jealous of her natural beauty. I guess the more famous you are the more you are scrutinized. It symbolizes that she is getting more and more famous.

PARK SHIN HYE'S BROTHER 10 years 2 months ago #77784

shinhye.jpg

..bitter fans of who knows....couldn't accept that this goddess of beauty and talent is indeed a natural beauty..
me and my brothers don't look the same either, it's common among siblings...
...his brother just looks chubby and so, he doesn't seem to look like his younger sister...

..she's getting so popular, indeed! Other stars' siblings are not even revealed, I only knew Kim Tae Hee's and Leetuk's.... it means, people don't want to miss any opportunity to know shin hye more! Their family resto is even known to public....

let's rejoice rather than getting annoyed with this nonsense news....there are always be bitter bashers around.
Last Edit: 10 years 2 months ago by glennieluvshinhye.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mandy, Avidfanatic, mana ^-^

PARK SHIN HYE'S BROTHER 10 years 2 months ago #78006

• Lina507
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 3237

Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.

ShinHye10yrs.jpg

ShinHye and Brother has similarity, look at their photo when they were small, both has chubby cheeks,

Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.

PhotoGrid_1390233600180.jpg
No one is rich enough to buy back yesterday. But if you have the character to do better things today, you would be the richest one tomorrow.
The following user(s) said Thank You: vertige25, maeladie, hacci143

PARK SHIN HYE'S BROTHER 10 years 2 months ago #78007

• Maris
  • Thank you received: 14644
@Mandy: no idea but thought someone may know more and throw a light on it . The text accompanying it mentioned about her parents been invited too on this occasion . Will try to find more info. She does look beautiful . It looks like cutting the ribbon for an occasion as a chief guest along with some other person/ artist( most probably)

@ Lina: her brother does resemble her but that particular picture of his with blonde hair seemed from some long time back. He looks different in the army uniform ....more trim and fit. Really cannot understand how people can cook up a whole story on the basis of just a picture. Reminds me of my English class where we were asked to build a story around pictures to develop the power of expression. Shinhye has been in public eyes from such a young age that no one can accuse her of surgery. She is still the same as ever.
I love their chins with cleft........ A dimpled chin :)
Last Edit: 10 years 2 months ago by Maris.

PARK SHIN HYE'S BROTHER 9 years 9 months ago #86244

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
gosh.... so many news and updates... I can't thank everyone enough. So many to read and that is awesome!

btw... it was reported that a lot of kpop and celebs attended IU's concert...Park Shin Hye, Fiestar, Kim Soo Hyun were among them.
tweeted....

and here is IU with the Park Shin Hye's brother wearing glasses, member of band that played at her concert.

:heartsh:
Last Edit: 9 years 9 months ago by nu2me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, moon, hacci143, chong, ruse, ObserShinHye

PARK SHIN HYE'S BROTHER 9 years 9 months ago #87213

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
Park Shin Hye's brother playing the guiter at IU's small concerts recently... She must be a very proud unnie.

cr: 1theK (former LOEN MUSIC)
:heartsh:
Last Edit: 9 years 9 months ago by nu2me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Angel88

PARK SHIN HYE'S BROTHER 9 years 7 months ago #94447

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator
  • Thank you received: 28061
Shin Hye doing selca with her brother.....seems like they are really close :)
Not sure though if this is a new one :1 :shy: :kiss1: :heartsh:
Let it be a Throwback Thursday then :) #TBT

BwEfCndCAAEuyRf.jpg-large.jpeg

BwEfCnBCQAAkEEI.jpg-large.jpeg

cr to the owner
Last Edit: 9 years 7 months ago by Jenzzy.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Angel88, kimloveeun

PARK SHIN HYE'S BROTHER 8 years 9 months ago #127651

• seirazde
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 5770
Lovely brother-sister bond :luvluv:

image-61.jpg

Suitors will go a long way to win her heart with with her father as her ideal type and with her wonderful and loving brother around :heartsh:

Ctto.
Last Edit: 8 years 9 months ago by seirazde.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, elankham, purplecharm09, Maris, nistymaj, sonia loubaresse, narjess89, Jenzzy, meyergsi, sarah.94 and this user have 2 others thankyou
Time to create page: 0.661 seconds