Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Park Shin Hye'll play the leading role in a new drama?

Re:Park Shin Hye'll play the leading role in a new drama? 13 years 11 months ago #15017

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
I just found out from ViiKii on the kdrama King of Baking that another actress is added.

Lee Young Ah as Yong Mi Sun

and Park Shin Hye is still there but her character's name is not yet added.
to refresh on the drama's storyline----

Although Kim Tak Goo is the illegitimate son of SAMHWA Enterprise's President, Goo In Jong and his mistress, he was made the successor of his father due to his extreme talent in baking. However, Tak Goo's inheritance rights were taken away due to a conspiracy planned by his father's legitimate wife and half-siblings. With his great determination to succeed and become the number one baker king in the baking industry, Tak Goo drives himself to rebuild his career from scratch. More hardships and pain comes along in his way as he strives harder to reach his goal when he is caught between two women. The first love who will betray him for her own interest and the other woman who will stand by him through everything despite being hurt.

The drama models after the life-story of Paris Baguette's president, Heo Young In.
The first six eps of this drama will be focusing on the main characters' childhood, the adults versions of the leads will appeared only from ep.7 onwards.
The drama'll spans from the 70s to 90s.
(credit to soompi)
Last Edit: 13 years 11 months ago by nu2me. Reason: added more info
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Park Shin Hye'll play the leading role in a new drama? 13 years 11 months ago #15032

• beaupsh
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 17
OK... nu2me .... That's what I want .

Because if the staff wanted Goo Hye Sun for the main actress, I dont think they will pick Park Shin Hye instead of her ( because these two have pretty different personal look.) If they picked PSH, I want her to reject and then go for another role that "fit" her character.

(I dont make a critique who is bad or good here... They both are good and cute)

PS. I dont think the Hong-Sister will choose our dear... because they always change the main actor & actress for their plots. (except. JGS... only him who had 2 drama for the Hong-Sister.) <---- Just my opinion.

I hope our dear will have a best project and best fit for her in the next future.

I can wait...

SH... Fighting!!! :kiss:

Re:Park Shin Hye'll play the leading role in a new drama? 13 years 11 months ago #15075

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
I still have not found more news on Park Shin Hye in the King of Baking new kdrama.
i only found that PSH is the girlfriend and Lee Young Ah is the first girl friend.

now it is getting to be interesting. looks like our Shin Hye will be the good girlfriend.

so to refresh us on the storyline... I am quoting part of the synopsis below--

Tak Goo drives himself to rebuild his career from scratch. More hardships and pain comes along in his way as he strives harder to reach his goal when he is caught between two women. The first love who will betray him for her own interest and the other woman who will stand by him through everything despite being hurt. =looks like SH's role.
Trivial Notes : The drama models after the life-story of Paris Baguette's president, Heo Young In.

sure they have more in korean sites. i may pay Susie a visit, my korean neighbor, we r hysterically funny, she can't speak much english and i can't speak korean. somehow we connect. :lol: She likes Shin Hye too among others. hmmmm

btw, soompi is strict, on-liners "closed" the site. another one huh.
Last Edit: 13 years 11 months ago by nu2me.

Re:Park Shin Hye'll play the leading role in a new drama? 13 years 11 months ago #15077

• pj0t
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 515
[My dear Sis Eve

I love you even more day by day!
Thank you for the synopsis. The story line is good enough for me to hook up :lol:

Please send my love to Susie. You girls are soooo cute together and I totally can visualized you and her chatting and spazzing. Hahaha.. Enjoy your weekend!!!

Re:Park Shin Hye'll play the leading role in a new drama? 13 years 11 months ago #15078

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
yes ur right pjot, my kfriend/;neighbor is sweet and fun to chat with even tho half the time we could not really communicate as well as we could. I will surely extend ur love to her too :)
and love u too !

ps, I think she would be happy to know. thanks.
will try to get more info from her. :lol:
Moderators: Vicky, Maris
Time to create page: 0.413 seconds