Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [NEWS]100122 MBC:Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye new CF

Re:[NEWS]100122 MBC:Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye new CF 14 years 3 months ago #1916

• gonnabeme
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 23
13sunshine wrote:
My TaeMi heart got crushed... :laugh:

anyway....the MC asked that Jang Geun Suk and Lee Min Ho born in the same year right? then SH goes like...."Geun Suk oppa is not my partner [anymore], please ask question about Minho oppa"

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh :laugh: thats such a gd avoidance answer. sure she laugh after answering that, am i right?

dun worry, b happy.. :)
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:[NEWS]100122 MBC:Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye new CF 14 years 3 months ago #1925

• Kay
  • Expert Star
  • Let's make this family grow bigger!!!!
  • Thank you received: 5
13sunshine wrote:

anyway....the MC asked that Jang Geun Suk and Lee Min Ho born in the same year right? then SH goes like...."Geun Suk oppa is not my partner [anymore], please ask question about Minho oppa"

Ouchhhh and Wow!!!
This is interesting and intense indeed!!!!
Someone really want to draw the line here ( intensionally)
I wonder if anyone were sitting at home, watching TV and and got his heart broke.... **no longer my partner anymore** ^^;;
I really want to see how this competition go on and on^^;; ( yeah, I admit I want to take revenge :P )
Let's do a drama together and see who look better with who?
Seriously, they really NEED TO do a drama together... they almost had a chance before , now after their hit drama, we can se the reunion^^( can I even call this **reunion?? ^^;; )

GS, I know you are hurt, but you'd better so something soon before it's too late ^^

Re:[NEWS]100122 MBC:Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye new CF 14 years 3 months ago #1928

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
*praying hard* that SH and MH have a new drama sooon :kiss:

they look good together. I was mersmerized at their interactions during the interview. very comfortable and no hesitations, just being themselves, not worrying about *something* . my heartbeats again, am fangirling. :laugh:

really happy that we're getting nice surprise news about our Park Shin Hye.

many thanks to all the shining stars for sharing. :) esp all your comments lol

Re:[NEWS]100122 MBC:Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye new CF 14 years 3 months ago #1929

• juhichi
  • Senior Star
  • PARK SHIN HYE jjang!
Kay wrote:
13sunshine wrote:

Ouchhhh and Wow!!!
This is interesting and intense indeed!!!!
Someone really want to draw the line here ( intensionally)
I wonder if anyone were sitting at home, watching TV and and got his heart broke.... **no longer my partner anymore** ^^;;
I really want to see how this competition go on and on^^;; ( yeah, I admit I want to take revenge :P )
Let's do a drama together and see who look better with who?
Seriously, they really NEED TO do a drama together... they almost had a chance before , now after their hit drama, we can se the reunion^^( can I even call this **reunion?? ^^;; )

GS, I know you are hurt, but you'd better so something soon before it's too late ^^

oh my heart got crushed too. why do i feel like somebody broke his tv :unsure: but seriously lmh has an upcoming drama right. psh can be the leading lady there. ^^
PARK SHIN HYE jjang!

Re:[NEWS]100122 MBC:Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye new CF 14 years 3 months ago #1930

• Hailey Nguyen
juhichi wrote:
oh my heart got crushed too. why do i feel like somebody broke his tv :unsure: but seriously lmh has an upcoming drama right. psh can be the leading lady there. ^^

actually i really like the story of LMH's new drama ^^, i don't mind at all if SH can be in it *but who am i to her to say mind or don't mind...haha*
Last Edit: 14 years 3 months ago by Hailey Nguyen.

Re:[NEWS]100122 MBC:Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye new CF 14 years 3 months ago #1933

• bianne ong
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 5
hahaha, i was laughing at all the comments. if that was what she really said, then sukkie better do something about it, fast! she seemed to be just teasing. but you know what they say, jokes are half meant. lolz.

it would be interesting to see them in a drama together. but i think LMH still has one coming up... so JGS still has time to do whatever he has to do. lolz.

(= I admit I fell in love twice - the first time was with you, the second was with the person you became when you were finally mine. =)

Re:[NEWS]100122 MBC:Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye new CF 14 years 3 months ago #1934

• VIPGirlkiss
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 7
Lol, its good to see you guys are all of a similar mind. I watched it and although I don't understand a jot of korean, PSH and LMH seemed v comfortable with each other...and though i don't exactly know how the interviewer framed the question of 'vs', PSH seemed quick to point to the man beside her :P
Come on Sukkie, get your skates on and make a move before our girl gets stolen away ^^ x

Re:[NEWS]100122 MBC:Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye new CF 14 years 3 months ago #1936

• almontel
  • Thank you received: 4049
you girls are really naughty...is that really what our dear SH said? GS's not my 'PARTNER' anymore so don't say anything about him???
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....i wonde if his mom saw it too, she's probably brewing right now and telling his son to better do something now so that SH can't be nabbed by someone who replaced him for BOF!!!

i also read that LMH is going to be the male lead about that show where he will pretend to be gay so he'd get a chance to stay with the girl he likes..i wonder is PSH was offered the female lead for that series or not???

I'm starting to like this pair..sorry GS...i think it started when we didn't see much interaction between them form the awards to the CNblue showcase...aiyoooooooooooooooooo!!!

Re:[NEWS]100122 MBC:Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye new CF 14 years 3 months ago #1938

• Gems
  • Senior Star
13sunshine wrote:

:laugh:

I like her answer. Minho must have been soooo happy to hear that!

Don't worry, JGS, we still love you. But you know the saying: you snooze, you lose.

Minho's new drama sounds really interesting and it would be great if PSH is cast as female lead. But I heard that the role is meant for a noona and PSH is younger than Minho.

Re:[NEWS]100122 MBC:Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye new CF 14 years 3 months ago #1941

• del32
  • New Star
Yeah, the last I heard that they still havent chose the main lead actress for LMH's new drama, though she just finished Minami like two months ago, I want her to be in new drama, so I'd jump into a new ship :lol: Thanx Kay ;)
Moderators: Vicky, Maris
Time to create page: 0.516 seconds