Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [NEWS]100122 MBC:Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye new CF

Re:[NEWS]100122 MBC:Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye new CF 14 years 3 months ago #1947

• Kay
  • Expert Star
  • Let's make this family grow bigger!!!!
  • Thank you received: 5
I 'd be more than happy if SH become the female lead of MH new drama
But I am sure she's not going to take any project very soon ( since she need to promote for YB as well) but anyone know when will MH drama start filming?
If it 's around April or May, then there'd be a chance she could do it...
**praying** Gods, please help pur poor hearts!!! We can't take it any more, please open the door for a new shipping..They do look good and comfortable with each other^^ . My head is in dreaming mode already ** ^^;;

You are welcome del32
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:[NEWS]100122 MBC:Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye new 14 years 3 months ago #1953

• Karen Ma
sunshine girl: my heart got crushed for a while as well! but then I watched the interview and though to myself, hmm, LMH looks pretty cute with her too haha

omg Taemi Taemi Taemi I need to go watch Taemi stuff nowwww to wash my brain!

Re:[NEWS]100122 MBC:Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye new CF 14 years 3 months ago #1955

• bianne ong
  • Gold Star
mommy almontel, your comment was so mommy, so you. (:

i agree with everyone, with PSH's versatility as an actress, with her personality that just puts everyone at ease and comfortable, with the rapport she establishes with her co-stars, she could work well with practically anyone. as for the guy who she'll eventually end up with ... only she can tell.

this is all i can say: may the best man win! hoho! :D

(= I admit I fell in love twice - the first time was with you, the second was with the person you became when you were finally mine. =)

Re:[NEWS]100122 MBC:Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye new CF 14 years 3 months ago #1957

• gonnabeme
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 23
this clip already shown on TV in korea is it?

just curious to know

dun worry, b happy.. :)

Re:[NEWS]100122 MBC:Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye new CF 14 years 3 months ago #1961

• Kay
  • Expert Star
@ gonnabeme: I think so

To all: I suddenly remember that SH gave MH 120 while MN only gave TK 100 when I was watching the dishes earlier ^^;; ( ** I know love story and dished don't go together** keke ^^ )
And now she even said that GS shouldnt be mentioned in the inter viewed .... Do you think what I am thinking?

BTW, LMH said SH is nice and easy goin so he would pick her ( B/w HS) but the he didn't forget.... that 's also because she is next to me right now ^^;;

They are both very smart and funny answering the questions.

Here are some photo and gifs that I just stole in LMH thread ^^;; **

Edit: I was thinking... a drama with both LMH and JGS are in love with SH... Wouldn't it nice but I doubt it'd happen in real life...
Here I come...to fanfix <3
Last Edit: 14 years 3 months ago by Kay.

Re:[NEWS]100122 MBC:Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye new CF 14 years 3 months ago #1962

• bianne ong
  • Gold Star
ooh lala... thanks Kay for translating that. i didn't understand the interview, except that some comparisons were being made.

so that was what she said and he said. lol! they look comfortable with each other. but... i don't know, i don't feel sparks. probably because they were too comfortable? it's like natural banter between friends, like she's just messing with hong ki. haha! although the angle is more romantic as compared to hongki, i guess because in the cf the connection is inclined to be romantic. but i didn't feel like the air was charged, or that there were shy gestures. their answers were smart, but also safe. as lmh mentioned, she's the one there with him at the mo. lolz.

i like your idea of a drama with them three. oh, am sure a lot of people would want to watch that. love triangle!!! then we'll all see who she'll end up with, in reel-life and real-life.

(= I admit I fell in love twice - the first time was with you, the second was with the person you became when you were finally mine. =)

Re:[NEWS]100122 MBC:Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye new CF 14 years 3 months ago #1963

• Kay
  • Expert Star
Actually, SH never seems shy with her all her partners in the past ( JGS, Se7en, JJH, KHK,HK, JYH, LW... ) but she was really shy with LMH in the beginning if you watch their BTs...
That made me wonder why she seem so shy with him Or maybe becasue it was the 1st time ...???
What is your take?

BTW, more translation
CR: LMH thread ^^;;
@2:03
MC: last time, at first meeting, you and min ho was awkward.
how is you and min ho close? show it to us
shin hye: we become more close, i call "oppa "
Min ho : when did you call me "oppa "??
MC : min ho is king of cf last year
Min Ho : sandara park was so ashamed, with for 2 days but we didn't become close
and yui(after shool member) has active personality.
jessica gomes and i don't pass any word.??
MC: didn't say yours any words?
Min Ho : you tired???
MC : lee min ho and jang geun suk is same age..
who do you like them???
Shin Hye: jang geun suk is not in here so i like more min ho.??
Shin Hye: can i ask one thing?
who do you like among goo hye sun and me.??
[that's when Minho try to stop Shin Hye asking ]
Min Ho: i like more shin hye.
MC : why?
Min Ho : because...comfortable and cute....and because she is beside me now.??

The translator was a Korean , who is not very good at English unfortunately... but we can see the whole concept, rite?

Re:[NEWS]100122 MBC:Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye new CF 14 years 3 months ago #1965

• Hailey Nguyen
^ yeah but that translator didn't translate the exact line SH said...such as when SH used the word "Partner" and she said 'Geun Suk oppa'...i thought it was cute...*but she called MH oppa too....so i'm just Taemi biased LOL*

and actually at the beginning Shin Hye was really shy with Hongki too *watch Hongki's 10,000won of happiness*......they were so cute! who knows they're like best friend now!
Last Edit: 14 years 3 months ago by Hailey Nguyen.

Re:[NEWS]100122 MBC:Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye new CF 14 years 3 months ago #1969

• Kay
  • Expert Star
I did watch it ^^
but I thought HK was more shy toward SH ^^
Then she got embarrassed because she messed up his song title, I think...haha
Yeah, 2 years ago, who 'd have thought they are best friend today? But what did they say about HK in the beginning of this interview?
Could you please tell us? ** puppy eyes of GMN ** ^^;;

Re:[NEWS]100122 MBC:Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye new CF 14 years 3 months ago #1971

• almontel
  • Thank you received: 4049
bianne ong wrote:
mommy almontel, your comment was so mommy, so you. (:

i agree with everyone, with PSH's versatility as an actress, with her personality that just puts everyone at ease and comfortable, with the rapport she establishes with her co-stars, she could work well with practically anyone. as for the guy who she'll eventually end up with ... only she can tell.

this is all i can say: may the best man win! hoho! :D

bianne ong, of course, a mom will always be a mom...ha ha ha...so the young ones should know that MOTHERS KNOWS BEST! how can we get this message to GS??? :angry: :unsure: :blink:

i really think LMH is a nice guy, he seems very polite and knows how to respond to questions...so unlike GS who is totally a Charmer at his best...because he's more straightforward i think...

anyword yet on who the lucky girl that will be paired off with him on his upcoming series?
it would be nice to have a love triangle with LMH, PSH and JGS...but that would make them overbudget huh? unless they make a movie, then they'd make more bucks that way, don't you think??? :woohoo:
Moderators: Vicky, Maris
Time to create page: 0.697 seconds