Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [NEWS]100122 MBC:Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye new CF

Re:[NEWS]100122 MBC:Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye new CF 14 years 3 months ago #1972

• Hailey Nguyen
Kay wrote:
I did watch it ^^
but I thought HK was more shy toward SH ^^
Then she got embarrassed because she messed up his song title, I think...haha
Yeah, 2 years ago, who 'd have thought they are best friend today? But what did they say about HK in the beginning of this interview?
Could you please tell us? ** puppy eyes of GMN ** ^^;;

oh they were talking about how Hongki said even if they go out together they won't have a scandal! lol
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:[NEWS]100122 MBC:Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye new CF 14 years 3 months ago #1973

• bianne ong
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 5
agree, sunshine. i noticed that, too. i watched clips of their shoot at the beginning of YB... the one where they shoot the black and white clothes? it was the one where Hong Ki and JGS discovered that their mobile phone numbers have similar ending numbers. if you notice at the shoot, she was like shy with hong ki and yong hwa. even if she already knew JGS, she became shy as well when he started touching her face.

in the case of lmh, i've always seen him as a pleasant and at times funny guy, with the people he has worked with. if i remember, taht was what sandara also said during her interview when she was here. guess why that's also why i didn't feel any sparks between him and shin hye ... JGS is another story, because he's a little much harder to read. sometimes he looks at shin hye like he is teasing, sometimes adoring, sometimes smoldering... it's a mystery, what really is going on between them.

haha, that was quite a long analogy. but i have to say, personal feelings and relationships aside, that when it comes to their craft they are all very professional. a love triangle drama would definitely suit them well.

(= I admit I fell in love twice - the first time was with you, the second was with the person you became when you were finally mine. =)

Re:[NEWS]100122 MBC:Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye new CF 14 years 3 months ago #1975

• Kay
  • Expert Star
  • Let's make this family grow bigger!!!!
haha and that's why HK is the only one person that in her photo album lozzz
I wonder is JS had said that, would it be the same like HK? In that case, they don't have to avoid each others like now

@ bianne ong: she was shy toward HK and YH but not GS ( Come on!!! they have share the "most clicked" kiss after all ^^;
But I think she was afraid of him touching her ears. She seems to be sensitive when her ears being touched. and JS knew it so he was teasing her. It happened once again at the bed-scence BTS as well ^^

Re:[NEWS]100122 MBC:Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye new CF 14 years 3 months ago #1978

• bianne ong
  • Gold Star
^hahaha, that would probably be it then, it's the ears. :D lolz. but i agree, the CF kiss was the most searing kiss EVER!

i wonder if it's management decision for them to be indifferent towards each other? i have heard of stories like that in showbizness, to protect the image of the actor or actress. they are more bankable with single status, especially for the males. remember the scenes in YB when TK and then SW got into a relationship? the management was worried with their image. that's why some actor-couples end up denying the relationship, or try to dodge questions asked about the other party.

would that be the case between them, too? hmmm...

Edit: almontel, i agree with you: JGS, listen to your mama! i also agree with the over budget when you put them all together in one show. but, you're right, the revenue would also skyrocket. i mean, these three are undeniably the hottest stars in the industry right now.

(= I admit I fell in love twice - the first time was with you, the second was with the person you became when you were finally mine. =)
Last Edit: 14 years 3 months ago by bianne ong.

Re:[NEWS]100122 MBC:Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye new CF 14 years 3 months ago #1986

• Hailey Nguyen
Kay wrote:
haha and that's why HK is the only one person that in her photo album lozzz
I wonder is JS had said that, would it be the same like HK? In that case, they don't have to avoid each others like now

@ bianne ong: she was shy toward HK and YH but not GS ( Come on!!! they have share the "most clicked" kiss after all ^^;
But I think she was afraid of him touching her ears. She seems to be sensitive when her ears being touched. and JS knew it so he was teasing her. It happened once again at the bed-scence BTS as well ^^

haha I have those gifs!! <3

wondering how he found out....haha

oh and did you see....it's on the LEFT ear! :laugh:
Last Edit: 14 years 3 months ago by Hailey Nguyen.

Re:[NEWS]100122 MBC:Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye new CF 14 years 3 months ago #1992

• bianne ong
  • Gold Star
cool sunshine! :) oh, so he knows where her weak spot is... hmmmm... he pays attention to those little details.. hmmm... :) lolz! fangirl me is giggling right now. harhar!

Edit: oh, wait, i just noticed my avi... she didn't seem too bothered with the EH CF... they were cheek-to-cheek, her left to his right side. probably it wasn't reaching the ear? haha. or only when it is touched? harhar!

Last Edit: 14 years 3 months ago by bianne ong.

Re:[NEWS]100122 MBC:Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye new CF 14 years 3 months ago #1997

• Kay
  • Expert Star
I think he found out during the EH CF filming. Either he accidently touched her ear when they kissed or when they was cheek-to-cheek for the BB cf.
Of course we can't not see it in the CF or bts, because it wasn't that important to include at the time^^
See, the whole 3 months filming YB, they had to see each other almost 20 hours/ day but we only have that many evidence ( 3 as u can see in the gifs)... ;(
Becase the photo shoot was the 2nd time they met up for YB filming. So he def. found out before it :)
I wonder if any of her other partners know about her ear-thinggy or it 's JGS ^^;

Re:[NEWS]100122 MBC:Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye new 14 years 3 months ago #2013

• Karen Ma
hey Kay!! I haven't said hello to you since you got here :)

and thanks sunshine!! I'm totally totally fangirling now I miss YAB!

HK seems to be the only one who can openly talk about the other 3 A.N.Jells[well because he's a guy...] and he isn't scared of any rumors between him and SH
thinking of it..SH hasn't posted photos of YongHwa either
it's obvious that she did it deliberately but the reasons behind...afraid of ANTI? rumors? company's order? :dry:

Re:[NEWS]100122 MBC:Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye new CF 14 years 3 months ago #2019

• gonnabeme
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 23
tq sunshine... i luv all d GIF

such a sweet memories :)

dun worry, b happy.. :)

Re:[NEWS]100122 MBC:Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye new CF 14 years 3 months ago #2026

• Kay
  • Expert Star
Hi Karren **wave***
I told you that you are always my start at Soompi today, remember? :P

Just want to share this
The fans are sure fast ^^
Last Edit: 14 years 3 months ago by Kay.
Moderators: Vicky, Maris
Time to create page: 0.499 seconds