Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [NEWS]100126 Shin Hye attended 'Brothers' premiere

Re:[NEWS]100126 Shin Hye attended 'Brothers' premiere 14 years 3 months ago #2656

• Sandy
  • New Star
she's so adorable! can't wait until she appear on tv again!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:[NEWS]100126 Shin Hye attended 'Brothers' premiere 14 years 3 months ago #2661

• almontel
  • Thank you received: 4049
Gems wrote:
2. Shin Hye is tall...Kim Jung Hwa is 170cm and her heels had around the same height as Shin Hye's and their height difference was around 2-3cm so I'm pegging Shin Hye at 167cm. She looked so petite in YAB but maybe that's because JGS is 182cm.

gems, i did the same thing, i looked up Kim Jung Hwa's profile, so she's a model too and they are about the same height with the same heels so yup, SH is very tall at 170cm instead of the 163 cm that's been posted on her profile that must have been her height when she started at 13 or something...Whooooooo, that means she's around 5'7" in height which is about right because during the music awards with JGS she surely was wearing very high heels because it seems she was around an inch shorter than GS.

thanks, karrenstar for sharing the news and pics and to missmellis for the video...!!!

she's really very BEAUTIFUL in my eyes!!! i wish we can see more of her... :P
Last Edit: 14 years 3 months ago by almontel.

Re:[NEWS]100126 Shin Hye attended 'Brothers' premi 14 years 3 months ago #2663

• gonnabeme
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 23
Shin Hye's height figure made me smile... n suddenly thought bout GS revealing that he prefer his ideal lady to be about 170cm in height.. n SH's figure fall just about d ideal figure

kekeke.. fan girling

dun worry, b happy.. :)

Re:[NEWS]100126 Shin Hye attended 'Brothers' premi 14 years 3 months ago #2679

• almontel
gonnabeme wrote:
Shin Hye's height figure made me smile... n suddenly thought bout GS revealing that he prefer his ideal lady to be about 170cm in height.. n SH's figure fall just about d ideal figure

kekeke.. fan girling

gonnabeme, i know, only GS would know what SH's exact height is don't you think??? that's why during the champagne interview he said the height has to be around 170cm...hmmmmmmm i wonder if that's the only thing he had measured up??? ha ha ha....i thought he may have done more when he HUGGED SH in YB and in that video....don't guys like to see ooooopppps i meant know what the CUP measurement is too??? :silly:

too bad our GS didn't attend this premiere with her...it would be nice to see them together again!!!
Last Edit: 14 years 3 months ago by almontel.

Re:[NEWS]100126 Shin Hye attended 'Brothers' premi 14 years 3 months ago #2691

• gonnabeme
  • Gold Star
omo... mommy... sorry to call u like this.. since i like to see how karren n others calling u in such a away... so sweet

ok back to your posting. it CRACKED me up, okay... :lol:

omg.. i'm laughing out loud. :lol: :lol:

well, they both shared a deep kiss during d EH CF before... n other than deep kiss they had.. they also had quite a super close & tight hug then :blush: :lol: :lol:

n when u posted this... it made me recall d bed scene BTS & d pool scene BTS when ever GS was being naughty looking at SH from bottom (below shoulder level) to top (eye level)
:P

sorry if anyone offended by this.... :unsure:

Re:[NEWS]100126 Shin Hye attended 'Brothers' premi 14 years 3 months ago #2695

• almontel
gonnabeme, it's ok, i don't mind if you call me mommy too...at least i have so many DAUGHTERs here....i feel like my one and only daughter now have siblings....

I hope i didn't offend anyone either, but you know what, i'd like to ask some of our GUY fans here if they don't LOOK at that...i mean while i was watching some of GS's interview with subs, one time he and this other guy was asked something like: So what do FLOWER boys like you when you come together, what do you do??? and i guess someone said, they Talk About GIRLS and drink and watch...

Re:[NEWS]100126 Shin Hye attended 'Brothers' premi 14 years 3 months ago #2697

• gonnabeme
  • Gold Star
mommy,

i can't recall... but its a variety show for christmas 2008 that GS was invited to if i'm not mistaken... yep, he said they talked bout girls, drink n watch.. ehe

i think thats normal for guy to be in such a way...

Re:[NEWS]100126 Shin Hye attended 'Brothers' premiere 14 years 3 months ago #2698

• jaimejks-psh
:D Almontel and gonnabeme, I am having such an awesome laugh reading your posts.
But yes, I do remember that during the bedscene bts, Keun Suk was definitely checking Shin Hye out.
hahahaha, and yes, that interview about what flower boys usually do...
hehehe, talk about girls, drink, and ummm, watch naughty films!

There I said it. hahahaha

Re:[NEWS]100126 Shin Hye attended 'Brothers' premi 14 years 3 months ago #2700

• gonnabeme
  • Gold Star
jaimejks-psh wrote:
But yes, I do remember that during the bedscene bts, Keun Suk was definitely checking Shin Hye out.

now.... another witness. i tot my eyes were blurry though :lol: i was kinda shy when he did that :blush: :P :lol:

ekekeke..

Re:[NEWS]100126 Shin Hye attended 'Brothers' premi 14 years 3 months ago #2758

• almontel
gonnabeme and jaimejks-psh, i guess the word is out (at least you didn't shorten it with the 'p' word)....Guys will be guys...i'm glad that GS is a normal guy...ha ha ha...
watching eherm....i was laughing at your posts and you were actually brave enough to say the word...

i just hope we don't have any minors here...we don't want to 'clutter' their brains with that info...

and yes, GS was actually checking her out...ha ha ha, is it the bed that made him look??? only guys can say for sure what's going on in their heads when you have a beautiful 'partner' in front of you...
Moderators: Vicky, Maris
Time to create page: 0.694 seconds