Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [NEWS]100126 Shin Hye attended 'Brothers' premiere

Re:[NEWS]100126 Shin Hye attended 'Brothers' premiere 14 years 3 months ago #2936

• almontel
  • Thank you received: 4049
marcoluvspsh wrote:
im quite sure he was checking her out! i know the look..hahaha! i loved that bedscene bts! i could feel the adrenaline! it was overwhelming! the glances and the smiles..the touching.. the tickling.. i was smiling all the way when i watched that.. im sure GS couldn't help checking her out.. it was a bedscene after all! and it's perfectly normal.. it's some sort of reflex that guys aren't even aware of at times..i call it the "checking out" reflex! haha.. and let me give my opinion about the issue on the measuring cups (LOL u know what i mean)..when a guy (any guy for that matter - even JGS) gets a chance to kiss or hug our SH, i'm pretty sure he won't be able to feel anything else let alone get the chance to measure anything.. if it was me, im pretty sure my body would go numb and even stay numb for a few seconds after the kiss/hug..hehehe..

i'm really glad we have MARCO here that can give us a guy's perspective...

hmmmmm, so you're saying that in YB when GS hugged MN to 'test' her measuring 'cup' he really was numb??? why is that???
but then again that was only a series, so i guess for reals, when he was kissing her like the deep kiss in the cf, he was numb to feel anything else... :ohmy:
i thought guys, when given a chance to check out a girl's front measurement they will go to the extent of hugging them tight...ha ha ha...i suddenly remembered one of my fave TW actor Mike He teasing Rainie Yang that she has a 'small' measurement and they've done two series, DBY and WWL...aiyooooooooooooooooo...Rainie even went on to say that one of Mike's way to tease her is when they were riding the motorbike, Mike likes to suddenly put on the breaks bec then the girl behind him will suddenly move forward towards his back...i wonder if GS have ridden a bike with our dear SH yet??? hmmmmmm....

anyways, i think we really ought to look for PSH real height profile, I mean she is as tall as that girl she was with and she was profiled at 170cm which is around 5'7"...and i know that SH is a little shorter than Hongki who is 178 cm around 5'8" so SH's probably close to 5'7"! whoah!!!

and speaking of LeeWan, i didn't even know he's the younger brother of that pretty girl in Iris...aiyoooooooooo...where have i been?

anyway, i don't want to be off topic, but is the Brothers premier the US film with Toby McGuire (spiderman) and the guy in Brokeback mountain and Natalie portman of Star Wars??? or this was an entirely different film? :blink:
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Moderators: Vicky, Maris
Time to create page: 0.517 seconds