Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [NEWS]100126 Shin Hye attended 'Brothers' premiere

Re:[NEWS]100126 Shin Hye attended 'Brothers' premi 14 years 3 months ago #2763

• gonnabeme
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 23
almontel wrote:
and yes, GS was actually checking her out...ha ha ha, is it the bed that made him look??? only guys can say for sure what's going on in their heads when you have a beautiful 'partner' in front of you...

so, 3 witnesses so far... :lol:

but i'm kinda fangirling whenever GS did dat to SH.. at least, HK & YH did'nt :P

dun worry, b happy.. :)
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:[NEWS]100126 Shin Hye attended 'Brothers' premi 14 years 3 months ago #2782

• Kay
  • Expert Star
  • Let's make this family grow bigger!!!!
  • Thank you received: 5
oh Gosh!!!!
I am laughing so hard reading your comments!!!1
Can't believe we brought such topic here. hahaha

Well, I guess guys arre guys. It's sad but it's true... :P
And how can he not check her out? they shared at least 3 kisses ( not include NGs and the un-shown kiss), uncoutable hugs
and physical attatchs...keke and faced to face with each other for more than 3 months straight ( not saying that they slept only 2,3hrs/day). He's a guy after all ... Even I can't help but chhecking her out sometimes... Can't blame him :) ** I admit I check out not only hot boys (secretly) but also the girls sometimes when they are so beautiful **

And guys do that ( talking about girls and other stuffs ^^, watching (those naughty films) and learn ( or hope to learn something ^^)
as well ^^;;
Or at least I know a lot of guys do that. And we actually are opened enough to talk about it too ^^
It's normal , and I am glad that GS is normal :)

Btw, since SH went to see "Brother" with Kim Jung-Hwa and I didn't know her so I checkerd her out , and:
1/ She is TALL. Some of her profile show her height was 172cm or even 174cm. In the pic and vid, it seems to me that her boots and SH's were almost the same height and SH was just as tall as her.... So I am guessing that SH has to be at least 170 or 6'8"? Am I right? **sigh** I wonder when they will update her current height in her profile in Korea??? :whistle:

2/ It's funny that Kim Jung Hwa has paired with Lee Wan before in Snow White.... so they had the same partner in the past. ... This make me curious how they know each other? Is it though LW? ^^

It's too bad that JS didn't come with her.... I hope they still keep in touch and SH will once again be a guest in his FM. That'd be awesome :) :whistle:

Re:[NEWS]100126 Shin Hye attended 'Brothers' premiere 14 years 3 months ago #2784

• juhichi
  • Senior Star
  • PARK SHIN HYE jjang!
omo im a minor *escape escape* lol. i had a good laugh reading those comment. yeah i agree boys are boys atleast jgs isnt plastic. kekeke
PARK SHIN HYE jjang!

Re:[NEWS]100126 Shin Hye attended 'Brothers' premi 14 years 3 months ago #2785

• gonnabeme
  • Gold Star
Kay,

tq for your posting... n thoughts..

yeah, glad dat GS is a normal guy :)

maybe SH n Jung Hwa-unnie came separately, n coincidently, they were seeing walking together to d premiere?

Re:[NEWS]100126 Shin Hye attended 'Brothers' premiere 14 years 3 months ago #2786

• Agie
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 4
I just notice that some AVA GIrls attended to the Brother's premier beside Park Shin Hye and Kim Jung Hwa, there's other AVA Girls like Han Ji Min and Min Hyo Rin

I knew than Kim Jung Hwa act together with Kang Dong Won in 1% something....hmmmm is there any posibilities that Shin Hye will act with Kang Dong Won....dreaming here hehehhe :P

Re:[NEWS]100126 Shin Hye attended 'Brothers' premiere 14 years 3 months ago #2866

• marcoluvspsh
  • New Star
  • Park Shin Hye I LOVE YOU!
im quite sure he was checking her out! i know the look..hahaha! i loved that bedscene bts! i could feel the adrenaline! it was overwhelming! the glances and the smiles..the touching.. the tickling.. i was smiling all the way when i watched that.. im sure GS couldn't help checking her out.. it was a bedscene after all! and it's perfectly normal.. it's some sort of reflex that guys aren't even aware of at times..i call it the "checking out" reflex! haha.. and let me give my opinion about the issue on the measuring cups (LOL u know what i mean)..when a guy (any guy for that matter - even JGS) gets a chance to kiss or hug our SH, i'm pretty sure he won't be able to feel anything else let alone get the chance to measure anything.. if it was me, im pretty sure my body would go numb and even stay numb for a few seconds after the kiss/hug..hehehe..
ANjells east...ANjells west..
North and South just do your best...
Guard my Park Shin Hye while she rests...
~ Marco (2009)

Re:[NEWS]100126 Shin Hye attended 'Brothers' premiere 14 years 3 months ago #2876

• elsiec
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 267
Lol, I m loving Psh fresh look ! I also loved the bed scene. JGS was definitely checking her out! ;)

Re:[NEWS]100126 Shin Hye attended 'Brothers' premiere 14 years 3 months ago #2894

• gonnabeme
  • Gold Star
marco... hoho...

i cracked up reading ur comments! :lol:

Re:[NEWS]100126 Shin Hye attended 'Brothers' premiere 14 years 3 months ago #2917

• bianne ong
  • Gold Star
marco, gonnabeme, mommy almontel... i've been cracking up like crazy with your comments. "hahahaha!" multiply my laugh by 10 and add a little falling off on the side of the chair, that's how hilarious i thought all your comments were. :lol:

he really was checking her out. i've seen the BTSs on the other scenes as well - the one when they were at the pool, the one when they were at the playground ... he was giving her side glances and secret half-smiles, aside from the occasional teasing comments and gestures. oh.my.stars. :)

(= I admit I fell in love twice - the first time was with you, the second was with the person you became when you were finally mine. =)

Re:[NEWS]100126 Shin Hye attended 'Brothers' premiere 14 years 3 months ago #2919

• Kay
  • Expert Star
  • Let's make this family grow bigger!!!!
@ Marco
Really?
Do all guys do the same or it's just you? ^^
You're such a sweet boy yet hilarious as well...
Do you mind if I ask how old you are? I know you are a guy but you seems so sweet and "innocent"
Man, I think I am going to younger guys now ^^;; Older guys aren't fun and cute any more lolzzz
B)
Moderators: Vicky, Maris
Time to create page: 2.721 seconds