Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Yong Hwa and Shin Hye to co-star in new romantic light drama?

Re: Yong Hwa and Shin Hye to co-star in new romantic light drama? 13 years 2 months ago #37410

• elankham
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 28784
Whoa......:OMG :OMG :OMG
What a great news. :wahaha :wahaha
It's like a redemption after the disappointing news about City Hunter.
If both of them take the role, it's just like watching YAB season 2.
I'm a die hard fan of Geun Shin but I also love these couple very much...
I'm sure, it's going to be another hit drama for Shin Hye after YAB and Hayate...
Praying hard it's wil be true...:pray: :pray:

Thanks everyone for the updates.

THEY LOOK LOVELY TOGETHER....:P :P :P :P
d01e2d2c9638a6dd8b139982.jpg

907aaaa2dc133e9ccaefd082.jpg
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: monomi, Vicky, Laurabianca, azu, elaiza, erikaeam

Re: Yong Hwa and Shin Hye to co-star in new romantic light drama? 13 years 2 months ago #37422

• klm_adebayor
  • Expert Star
  • Thank you received: 293
please take the role!!:OMG

it will be lovely to watch them together again since YAB.. hope this will become true!=X
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, Laurabianca, beibei, azu

Re: Yong Hwa and Shin Hye to co-star in new romantic light drama? 13 years 2 months ago #37430

• Laurabianca
  • above D cloud w/its shadow, is D star w/its light
  • Thank you received: 2529
Oh please make it happen ! I really miss these two, no offense mean to GS shippers, for I am

still a loyal Geunshin-shipper, but I would be very happy if I would see these two will be seen on the small screen again and this time

as a Love Team, :luvluv: it will be a redemption of the pain I felt form Shin Woo during YAB days, and my disappointment from City

Hunter.

and Besides , whose been very jealous of Yong hwa during YAB days? :wahaha

Exciting ! isn't it? :P :silly:

I hope this time they will be "the best couple" ,

1158.jpg
Friends are the family we choose for ourselves.
And the Flowers in life's garden.
Tend your garden with tender love and care...
Plant Kindness and harvest Love.

"ALL IS WELL" :)
Last Edit: 13 years 2 months ago by Laurabianca.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, monomi

Re: Yong Hwa and Shin Hye to co-star in new romantic light drama? 13 years 2 months ago #37443

• tata0103
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 1703
this is great news and i really hope it pushes thru...

this will be shinwoo's second chance to get shinhye in the end (of the drama)...

SHINHWA couple...they also have great chemistry on and off screen plus the fact that they are good friends
so the team up is exciting...its been a while since YAB, so im sure that many yab and anjell fans are looking forward
to this drama and team-up....

with a huge fan base yab created and with a good story/script, nothing will go wrong with this drama...

surely, this is a better drama and team-up than CH..kekeke

hope that both their agencies will accept the offer...so, please make this happen...
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham

Re: Yong Hwa and Shin Hye to co-star in new romantic light drama? 13 years 2 months ago #37470

• almontel
  • Thank you received: 4049
great news indeed...as long as I can watch SH, i'm all for it...

i kinda felt bad for shinwoo for not getting the girl..coz we all seemed to like GMN and HTK...ke keke...

but big possibilities here...they had great chemistry too...

can't wait!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham

Re: Yong Hwa and Shin Hye to co-star in new romantic light drama? 13 years 2 months ago #38587

• Shinee
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 26
OMG>>>>OMG....my heart is weak now..lolz!!! :luvluv: now, please June come faster. Shin Hye is now really offically Jungwha's first female partner of all time on screen. I can't believe this holy cow, my heart's going gaga. :heartsh: i'm speechless!
In LoVe With: Park Shin Hye
Dieing to watch: "Festival" ShinHwa
"Combat Butler" ShinHu

Hope Shin Hye pair up next w/JJH or Kim Bum

Re: CNBLUE’s Yonghwa & Park Shin Hye to reunite on MBC’s upcoming drama, “Festival” 13 years 2 months ago #38590

• Laurabianca
  • above D cloud w/its shadow, is D star w/its light
  • Thank you received: 2529
really ? really!! Brother Shah,

Yahooooo! as in Yeeeeeeheey! I was a bit moody this morning but this made my day, so happy! happy!

Thank you, thank you for the news, and the story was real interesting and exciting, wooh! I can't wait! :piggyrabbit :piggyrabbit

I do believe they are also a perfect pair and with good chemistry too, wow! this time there going to have a kissing scene because

they are both leading character, :luvluv: :wahaha , some one give me some oxygen please ! can't breath! :silly: :silly: ;)

minam76.jpg
Friends are the family we choose for ourselves.
And the Flowers in life's garden.
Tend your garden with tender love and care...
Plant Kindness and harvest Love.

"ALL IS WELL" :)
Last Edit: 13 years 2 months ago by Laurabianca.

Re: CNBLUE’s Yonghwa & Park Shin Hye to reunite on MBC’s upcoming drama, “Festival” 13 years 2 months ago #38593

• shahzigear86
  • Graphic Designers
  • PSH's ❤ Lovers ❤
  • Thank you received: 395
:onhot: actually from certain source told tht this news was not confirm yet... but i think it more than 90% their will be lead of this drama name "festival" :luvluv: :ding:
♫♪♪♫♪♪♫♫•*¨*•.¸¸☪¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪♪♫♪♫♫♪♪♫♫•*¨*•.¸¸☪¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪♪♫♪♫♫♪♫
❣❣❣≃≃≃☪≃≃≃❣❣❣......

Re: CNBLUE’s Yonghwa & Park Shin Hye to reunite on MBC’s upcoming drama, “Festival” 13 years 2 months ago #38595

• Mandy
  • Thank you received: 2038
OMG!! LET THIS BE TRUE! I really don't want to get my hopes up to know it was all a lie....I am super excited to watch this series because I think YH's acting will prob be a lot better and the chemistry is going to be amazing since it is with SH! OMG...they are gonna kiss....YH's first kiss onscreen is SH!!:bingo:

Park Shin Hye & Jung Yong Hwa confirmed to be costars again 13 years 2 months ago #38604

• mm
  • Expert Star
  • Thank you received: 117
09091226734_60800030.jpg

It's confirmed!!! Actress Park Shin Hye and CNBlue's Jung Yonghwa will be costars again in MBC's summer drama "Festival"!

The drama will be taking place at an arts college which focuses on dancing, singing, acting, and literature, and is classified as a ‘mellow campus drama’, detailing the lives of college students.

Park Shin Hye will be playing the role of ‘Lee Kyu
Won’, a bright and outgoing student who was born into a prestigious family, and is majoring in traditional Korean instruments, especially the gayageum*(see photo below) Her beauty and cuteness will capture the hearts of many.

Jung Yonghwa will be playing the role of the cold, yet handsome band vocalist named ‘Lee Shin’, who’s known to carry a strong passion for music.

credit by:nocutnews
The following user(s) said Thank You: gailnav, elham_naz_9, iloveHACCI, jewelmoi
Moderators: Vicky, Maris
Time to create page: 0.827 seconds