Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Yong Hwa and Shin Hye to co-star in new romantic light drama?

Re: Park Shin Hye & Jung Yong Hwa confirmed to be costars again 13 years 2 months ago #38606

• Shinee
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 26
Now I know why Jang Suk is sad when he left for Eruope! I can'twait for more news!! :luvluv:
In LoVe With: Park Shin Hye
Dieing to watch: "Festival" ShinHwa
"Combat Butler" ShinHu

Hope Shin Hye pair up next w/JJH or Kim Bum
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Yong Hwa and Shin Hye to co-star in new romantic light drama? 13 years 2 months ago #38625

• bluelilac17
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 334
Hi Star Angels! 1st time to post here...as a huge fan and supporter of Shin Hye, this news brought me so much joy and excitement that I couldn't be silent any longer...:ding: WOW!!! I love, love Go Mi Nam and Shin Woo!!! I hope this drama will have a good storyline and will bring success to Shin Hye and Yong Hwa's acting careers! I wish they'll sing songs for the OST too, a duet maybe :bingo: ...that will be so sweet!!! :luvluv:

I also fell in love with the story of Full House and kept watching it for so many times just like YAB...that's why I am super thrilled to learn that SH's new director is the same one as Full House's. Cool!!! Can't wait to hear and read more news regarding this new drama!:ding:

Just like everyone else here...I can't wait to see if Yong Hwa will finally be able to have a kissing scene (a real one perhaps?) with Shin Hye! Gosh! What will Hyungnim do? Jeremy will be in Japan and he'll be a noona's pet...no wonder he looked sad in his latest pics...he's probably scared to lose his most treasured 100 pts from Go Mi Nyu!:wahaha

I'm so happy for Shin Hye! I hope this will be her year :pray: ...Hayate in April and Festival in June!!! Hohohohohohoho!!!:wahaha

Thank you everyone for always sharing the latest news and infos about Shin Hye! I appreciate them very much!!! God bless!:heartsh:
The following user(s) said Thank You: paire

Yong Hwa and Shin Hye to co-star in new romantic light drama? 13 years 2 months ago #38626

• ininah
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 119
wow! this is very exciting! I hope there will also be concerned people who will post pictures of them during their shooting! I'd love to see them act together once again!

Re: Yong Hwa and Shin Hye to co-star in new romantic light drama? 13 years 2 months ago #38627

• klm_adebayor
  • Expert Star
  • Thank you received: 293
finally!!!:luvluv: :ding: :wahaha a very good news...

can't wait for it.. really glad they are together again..:touched

Re: Yong Hwa and Shin Hye to co-star in new romantic light drama? 13 years 2 months ago #38636

• Humilis
  • Thank you received: 5759
Oh my ...oh my..what a good news for us...:-V :-V :-V

Go..go..Shin Hye, I wish you will be recognized how good actress you are. Get the best prize for your act...:pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:

I can't wait for the drama...:piggyrabbit :piggyrabbit

Re: Yong Hwa and Shin Hye to co-star in new romantic light drama? 13 years 2 months ago #38638

• Mandy
  • Thank you received: 2038
I'm glad SH was selected for this role because besides showing off her acting talent, she can continue showing off her singing talent and perhaps we will see her dance in this series. Awaiting June! Middle of this year will be great because we get to see Hayate and then Festival.:nitey:

Re: Yong Hwa and Shin Hye to co-star in new romantic light drama? 13 years 2 months ago #38641

• shahzigear86
  • Graphic Designers
  • PSH's ❤ Lovers ❤
  • Thank you received: 395
:touched wah their already update it on wiki for Park Shin Hye lols.....

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Park_Shin-hye

so fast :S
♫♪♪♫♪♪♫♫•*¨*•.¸¸☪¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪♪♫♪♫♫♪♪♫♫•*¨*•.¸¸☪¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪♪♫♪♫♫♪♫
❣❣❣≃≃≃☪≃≃≃❣❣❣......

Re: park Shin hye & Yonghwa Reunion in New MBC Drama on june 13 years 2 months ago #38642

looking forward to this...hope this one prosper....ty for the translation..

Re: park Shin hye & Yonghwa Reunion in New MBC Drama on june 13 years 2 months ago #38645

• shahzigear86
  • Graphic Designers
  • PSH's ❤ Lovers ❤
  • Thank you received: 395
from other source :ding:

Park Sin-hye with Jeong Yong-hwa in PD Pyo Min-soo's new "Festival"

Park Sin-hye has been cast for the lead role in June upcoming MBC drama "Festival" (produced by Pyo Min-soo, written by Lee Myeong-sook, JS Pictures production).

"Festival" is based on an Art University and is about those who run towards their dreams with sweat, tears and sweet love by producer Pyo Min-soo who also did mellow dramas "Full House" and "Worlds Within".

Furthermore, this will also be there first time Park Sin-hye and Jeong Yong-hwa will be meeting as they have once already acted together in the SBS drama "You're Beautiful".

In the drama Park Sin-hye is a tough and lively girl as well as a gayageum (Korean zither with twelve strings) prodigy, Kyu-won. Jeong Yong-hwa is cold city guy and applied music and guitar prodigy Sin, who will be spreading out sweet love scenes with Park Sin-hye.

Fans are already looking forward to news of these two being cast together. In contrast to Jeong Yong-hwa ending up with only having a crush on Park Sin-hye in the previous drama "You're Beautiful", this time their love will come true. Fans also say gayageum prodigy Kyu-won and cold but attractive guitar prodigy Sin look so good together.

The drama of issue "Festival" will be first broadcasted on June 22nd.

"www.hancinema.net/park-sin-hye-with-jeon...s-new-festival-28370"
♫♪♪♫♪♪♫♫•*¨*•.¸¸☪¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪♪♫♪♫♫♪♪♫♫•*¨*•.¸¸☪¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪♪♫♪♫♫♪♫
❣❣❣≃≃≃☪≃≃≃❣❣❣......
The following user(s) said Thank You: iloveHACCI, paire

Re: Yong Hwa and Shin Hye to co-star in new romantic light drama? 13 years 2 months ago #38661

• feliciawst
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 577
i can't wait for june!! i really love the chemistry between them too though i'm more of a geunshin shipper. heheh!!
but more from this 2 stars!! can't waittttt!!!

btw, why is it broadcasted in June? does this mean they have already filmed it??

sorry, a lil blur to all this coz am new and learning everyday bout the life of all these...hehee
Moderators: Vicky, Maris
Time to create page: 0.624 seconds