Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Yong Hwa and Shin Hye to co-star in new romantic light drama?

Re: Yong Hwa and Shin Hye to co-star in new romantic light drama? 13 years 1 month ago #38971

• tata0103
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 1703
SHINHWA team up...this is what i've been waiting for after YAB and finally, their collaboration is confirmed...
I can't wait any longer..kekeke...they look good together plus the fact that they are very good friends so
they are already comfortable with each other...

Finally, shinwoo will have his second chance with GMN and this time a happy ending for him in this drama...

Seriously though, i hope that the production people will not just take advantage of the couple's popularity but should give
more emphasis on the script ... a very good script is the most important , one with a very good story line and not boring (like yab and secret garden)...

Good luck on Festival....Shinhwa couple..fighting..
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: gwen, Laurabianca, Alice

Re: Yong Hwa and Shin Hye to co-star in new romantic light drama? 13 years 1 month ago #38997

• Laurabianca
  • above D cloud w/its shadow, is D star w/its light
  • Thank you received: 2529
199569_151833274877360_129591323768222_299202_1920050_n.jpg

The duo starred in SBS's hit drama "You're Beautiful" (2009) together but they did not end up being a couple in the drama. In "Festival", they will play a sweet, young couple who strive towards their dreams in music.

“Festival” is already gaining much anticipation from the drama industry because of PD Pyo Min Soo’s involvement. Pyo is most famous for his work with “Full House” and “The World They Live In.”

The much anticipated drama will air its pilot episode on June 22 2011.

Credit: TV Daily & Allkpop

I'm really so excited with these like YAB, these drama is also in-line with music. It will definitely a big hit, and it will definitely a great opportunity for both Yong Hwa and our dear Princess. Thank God , a lot of opportunities came to our princess this year. :ding:
Friends are the family we choose for ourselves.
And the Flowers in life's garden.
Tend your garden with tender love and care...
Plant Kindness and harvest Love.

"ALL IS WELL" :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Vicky, elaiza, kwinna, chibicheek

Re: Yong Hwa and Shin Hye to co-star in new romantic light drama? 13 years 1 month ago #39022

• elaiza
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 797
thanks ate lau.....

im so happy that yong hwa and shinhye will be co-star again...

kekekeke :wahaha :wahaha :wahaha

i wait this so long and now it will definitely come so true....

ahhahahaha :touched :OMG

go go go yong hwa this is your time to be one and you will be her partner till the end...

ajahhahaaha.....

wow.! great role playing....

wooooo... sweet and young couple..... :onhot: :luvluv: :heartsh:

hahahahah.....

im loooking forward to it...

in the FESTIVAL and also the HAYATE...

~ LOVE YAH ~ :kiss1: :kiss1: :heartsh: :heartsh:

LETS DANCE DWEJI TOKKI :piggyrabbit :piggyrabbit :piggyrabbit :piggyrabbit :piggyrabbit

Re: Yong Hwa and Shin Hye to co-star in new romantic light drama? 13 years 1 month ago #39051

• kwinna
  • Expert Star
  • Deferto neminem
  • Thank you received: 666
Great story! Shin Hye will show again her singing ability.wish she will do also some dancing, kekeke :touched

Yongwa,no doubt on his talent,he's soooooooo goooooooooddddd! :luvluv:
:OMG another drama that will take everybody's heart, Im so excited to our New Couple to be... (besides yongwa is still Single,correct me if Im wrong,kekeke)

JongShin Couple Hwaiting!!!
"action speaks louder than voice"

...Too Fast to LIVE, Too Young to DIE...

Re: Yong Hwa and Shin Hye to co-star in new romantic light drama? 13 years 1 month ago #39109

• Irish_Law
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 397
More news about the drama, I hope someone will translate this article

See this more : http://www.h-lsp.com/event/12_4d78788b9155f/dorama.html

the air date is June 22, 2011 ---> That is Yonghwa's birthday!!! Wow what a special day for him to celebrate the day with your friend and his drama is on TV!
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, Vicky, elaiza

Re: Yong Hwa and Shin Hye to co-star in new romantic light drama? 13 years 1 month ago #39115

• mssweet821
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 468
@Irish_Law

More news about the drama, I hope someone will translate this article

地域とともに作り上げる 韓流 青.春.メ.ロ.ドラマ『FESTIVAL』 ロケ撮影決定!

かねてより準備を進めてまいりました、浜名湖を中心とした遠州・東海地区を国内外にアピールし、地域観光・経済の活性化を図っていく日韓合作ドラマ 『FESTIVAL』(仮) のロケ撮影が決定いたしました。
クランクインは5月中旬の予定で、浜名湖などで20~25日間ほど撮影されます。
詳細は今後 随時HP等にてお知らせしていきますのでお見逃しなく!

Translated @ google translate:

20110310-180058-5905.jpg

Korean blue and build community. spring. metric. b.] decision-location filming drama FESTIVAL!

We have over the course of preparing to appeal to the far abroad the Tokai region centered on Lake Hamana province, South Korea will co-produced dramas order to improve the local tourism economy [FESTIVAL] (temporary) location of Decided the shooting.
Filming is scheduled in mid-May, including 20 in Lake Hamana, they will be taken about 25 days.
Do not miss any time more HP will continue to inform it at the other!

Story:

2009 "handsome (handsome) It is" a big hit starring John Yong Hwa.
The theme of love, sweat and tears and runs through to live your dreams Geidai, refreshing and a little bitter and blue. Spring. Metric. B. Drama.
University of the Arts, in the environment surrounding young people and meet their 100th anniversary concert stage opened, Representative heart pattern changing in various ways.
Shin and Park Shin Hye plays Gyuuon play John Yong Hwa opposite upbringing and character values. Two people meet, Ai gradually attracted a variety of relationships in stories, but vulnerable youth growing up dreaming.
Interest
Interest-specific variety or musical art college to entertain the eyes and ears ●
Perfect hit every time the theme ● (K-POP) to select
Characters and episodes that have been out of the comics ●
Refreshing and a little bittersweet story of young people toward the dream run through ●

CAST

20110310-161354-5013.jpg

Shin Yong Hwa Lee Jung role

Actor and singer. Born on June 22, 1989 A type Height 180 cm
Personal talent is piano and music appreciation, music, playing the clarinet. [June 2009] CNBLUE music as a member of Japan for study. Indie in Japan in August.
Series debut in October 2009. [Handsome (handsome), I was appointed to the role Shinu] Kang, at the end, SBS New Star Award acting award.
January 2010] [CNBLUE debut in South Korea as a country.
CNBLUE] [music maker of many music lyrics, variety show, which also appeared in numerous music programs.

Shin Lee (21)
Utility of Music Guitar Department. "The stupid" in charge of vocals and guitar in the band. Looks best. Cool little words. No such hope for the future, both are now only want to play the guitar. In addition to music does not appeal.
The desire to approach a professor of dance Yunsu Region, met with Park Shin Hye plays Gyuuon, feelings will change ...

20110310-161507-6434.jpg

Lee Park Shinhe role Gyuuon

Actor. Born on February 18, 1990 A type Height 165 cm
Talent is dance. Tatazumai unfussy beauty of neat. Debut album, "Stairway to Heaven" played in childhood Hiroinche Ji, step up from child actress. "One Fine Day" runaway girl, the "Palace S" showed his growing role in Seryon dream of becoming the wife of his brother Emperor in diameter. China has been launched by popular vote] [EASY magazine has been conducted monthly home page, which won first place for seven consecutive months since December 2009.

Gyuuon Lee (21)
Country Music Department, Korean traditional musical instruments gayageum (Kayagum) studied. Three granddaughters I・Donjin lord advocate Sori in the country. Akira Akira active.
Ten years, my grandfather wants to meet the expectations raised in the country music prodigy Gyuuon granddaughter, ended at midnight around the house, playing more gayageum finger blood smears, no time to study outside the country music The university was without knowing anything.
We are forced to a friend with a tailored 'The stupid' meeting with John Shin Yong Hwa play live, and we are attracted to at first but gradually thin clashes.

THE DIRECTOR

20110310-161636-8771.jpg

Pyo Min-soo
Winning
Viewers chose a good program in 2000 (love like an idiot)
Chose the best drama television reporter in 2000, 2000 (love like a fool)
New Director Award Grand Prize Art, 1998 35th white (lie)

Career
1991.11 ~ 2001.10 KBS 1991 KBS Drama Production Department joined producer
Currently, Inc. CEO Emu・Media

The following user(s) said Thank You: Lina507, Vicky, iloveHACCI

Re: Yong Hwa and Shin Hye to co-star in new romantic light drama? 13 years 1 month ago #39116

• khulynne29
  • Spammer
  • "geUnshin case CLOSED!!!" ~CpR
  • Thank you received: 445
all i can is this....

SHIN YONG HWA...

"IT'S YOUR TIME TO SHINE...."

hahahaha.... LoL!!!!!!! :wahaha :wahaha :wahaha :piggyrabbit :piggyrabbit :piggyrabbit
"LOve ME?? GrEat. HaTe Me?? dATS evEn BetTer... DoN't KnOw Me???? Don't JudGE ME...!!"

"A well-grounded assurance is always attended with three fair handmaids: love, humility and holy joy"

[img size=150x150]www.park-shin-hye.com/media/kunena/attac...43565_2011-05-12.gif[/img]
The following user(s) said Thank You: gwen

Re: Yong Hwa and Shin Hye to co-star in new romantic light drama? 13 years 1 month ago #39151

• Mandy
  • Thank you received: 2038
I'm so glad that Shin Hye gets to show off her dancing abilities!!=D

Re: Yong Hwa and Shin Hye to co-star in new romantic light drama? 13 years 1 month ago #39275

• Laurabianca
  • above D cloud w/its shadow, is D star w/its light
  • Thank you received: 2529
"Festival" to hold Press Conference in Japan this month?

fe9ac189f1f9938d8c102970.jpg

189260_160485600672540_160410757346691_310893_5557766_n.jpg

制作発表・説明会のご案内

かねてより準備を進めてまいりました、浜名湖を中心とした遠州・東海地区を国内外にアピールし地域観光・経済の活性化を図っていく日韓合作ドラマ『FESTIVAL』(仮)がいよいよ制作発表・説明会を開催する運びとなりました。当日は、監督・俳優・女優本人が来日いたします。
「地域と共に作り上げていくドラマ」のテーマのもと、脚本から皆様と一緒に夢を形にしていきます。クランクインは5 月中旬の予定で、浜名湖などで20 ~ 25 日間ほど撮影されます。
お忙しい時節とは存じますが、皆様のご参加をお待ちしております。尚、当日の詳細については以下をご参照ください。

日時 …2011年3月22日(火) 受付14:00  開始15:00

会場 …浜名湖レークサイドプラザ内「バンケットホール彩華」
出席 監督 ピョ・ミンス 俳優 ジョン・ヨンファ 女優 パク・シンへ

※当日(午前中)キャスト・スタッフは韓国より富士山静岡空港へ到着。 

空港内にて記者会を予定しております!

"Festival" Production Press Conference and Briefing

Date: March 22, 2011
Time: 3:00pm (Reception starts at 2:00pm)
Guests in attendance: PD Pyo Min-soo, Actor Jung Yonghwa, Actress Park Shin Hye
Venue: Chae-hwa Banquet Hall, Hamana Lakeside Plaza Hotel

※ The cast and production staff will arrive in Japan via Mt. Fuji Shizuoka Airport
In addition, a press conference will be held inside the airport that morning.

The cast and crew will film in the Lake Hamana region for 20-25 days starting mid-May. The drama is a co-production between South Korea and Japan. We believe that through the drama, more people wlll get to know the beautiful and energetic Hamana district.

Source: Hotel Lakeside Plaza, Japan

The date has yet to be confirmed due to the unfortunate natural disasters that hit Japan 3 days ago.

I hope we could get some news whether Festival would continue to shoot on Japan as plan in the next few days.
Friends are the family we choose for ourselves.
And the Flowers in life's garden.
Tend your garden with tender love and care...
Plant Kindness and harvest Love.

"ALL IS WELL" :)
Last Edit: 13 years 1 month ago by Laurabianca.
The following user(s) said Thank You: klm_adebayor

Re: Yong Hwa and Shin Hye to co-star in new romantic light drama? 13 years 1 month ago #39282

• shahzigear86
  • Graphic Designers
  • PSH's ❤ Lovers ❤
  • Thank you received: 395
their have to postponed filming the drama cos tsunami in japan so sad this drama will be late for broadcast....

just hope japan getting better n their can start filming this drama :pray: :pray: :pray:
♫♪♪♫♪♪♫♫•*¨*•.¸¸☪¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪♪♫♪♫♫♪♪♫♫•*¨*•.¸¸☪¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪♪♫♪♫♫♪♫
❣❣❣≃≃≃☪≃≃≃❣❣❣......
Moderators: Vicky, Maris
Time to create page: 0.580 seconds