Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 2015 Park Shin Hye Asia Tour 'Dream Of Angel' in China

2015 Park Shin Hye Asia Tour 'Dream Of Angel' in China 9 years 1 month ago #120651

• meyergsi
  • Expert Star
  • Thank you received: 2574
hello @eve
yes sis, for me our shin hye changed my life :heartsh:

here more pics:

CBMyiXWUkAAfpmw.jpg

CBMyiXbVIAAqwFQ.jpg

ctto
Attachments:
Last Edit: 9 years 1 month ago by meyergsi.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, love_geunshin, Maris, librajapan, narjess89, Jenzzy, mariana

2015 Park Shin Hye Asia Tour 'Dream Of Angel' in China 9 years 1 month ago #120654

• narjess89
  • Thank you received: 10347
bonjour sis @eve :heartsh: yes right it's a good opportunity to meet each other, happy night to them :lol:

OMO the fans made her crying again, Shin Hye is speechless :blush: :)
We love you Dear :heartsh:
mmm i wonder what was the video that she has seen !!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, love_geunshin, Maris, librajapan, Jenzzy, meyergsi

2015 Park Shin Hye Asia Tour 'Dream Of Angel' in China 9 years 1 month ago #120655

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
Was Shinhye happy n in tears when her co-star in Pinocchio...Young Kwang showed up n choose her fan meeting than Jongsuk's.... :lol: :P

cr as tagged.
:heartsh:
The following user(s) said Thank You: love_geunshin, Maris, librajapan, Jenzzy, meyergsi, mariana

2015 Park Shin Hye Asia Tour 'Dream Of Angel' in China 9 years 1 month ago #120656

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
Oh... you r right sis @narjess.... I wonder what made her cry after that video? I am not clear myself... hmm
Was that Jongsuk?
His greetings to Shinhye is soo adorbs.... The way he said it :blush:
annyeong Shinhye an, it's me..............

Hello my dears :) our never tiring friends here... @jenzzy, @meyergsi, @narjess and of course the many others who we are looking forward to postings.... grateful for your cares!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maris, librajapan, narjess89, Jenzzy, meyergsi

2015 Park Shin Hye Asia Tour 'Dream Of Angel' in China 9 years 1 month ago #120657

• meyergsi
  • Expert Star
  • Thank you received: 2574
thanks sis eve and narjess :)

Love is like a Snow:

Park Shin Hye FM in Shanghai - CeCi Magazine BTS:

and:

CBM9ezyUcAA719B.jpg

ctto
Last Edit: 9 years 1 month ago by meyergsi.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, love_geunshin, Maris, librajapan, narjess89, Jenzzy, mariana

2015 Park Shin Hye Asia Tour 'Dream Of Angel' in China 9 years 1 month ago #120660

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
Shinhye received video messages from her co-stars in Pinocchio...

cr as tagged in Weibo
Woah loads of videos... I'll watch them all. Thank u @isabella...sweet, charming name.
Last Edit: 9 years 1 month ago by nu2me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: love_geunshin, Maris, librajapan, narjess89, Jenzzy, meyergsi, mariana

2015 Park Shin Hye Asia Tour 'Dream Of Angel' in China 9 years 1 month ago #120661

• Maris
  • Thank you received: 14644
This is what LJS says in the video. Please bear in mind I have translated from Chinese to english. It maybe different later when we get a proper Korean translation.

'Hello everyone, I am the actor LJS who acted as KHM in Pinocchio. Firstly, SH is a very cheerful, full of energy type of friend. Whenever, SH is around at the filming site, the crew will be full of vitality/liviness. This is different to me when I am filming. When SH appear, I can feel positive energy, happiness can be felt on site.
Also, personally for me if my co-stars acting is superb, a good rapport can be felt. When we act together, I feel I gain a lot of help so to me she is the best partner/co-star.

And directly addressing Shinhye he goes on to say.....
Shin Hye - Hi! It's me. At this moment in time, I am also holding a fan meeting in Shanghai, I am not sure how you enjoy your time with your fans. Sometimes, looking at you I feel you are lonely, hope you can gain a lot of love and comfort from your fans and use that energy to bring us good acting. Bye!'

Credit translation from Chinese to English...... Tiggie2........Thanks! :)

My Note: HELP! There is flooding in our forum........I am drowning.......will comment when I manage to resurface from going under the deluge of pictures, videos, screen caps.....in short ...happiness.....:)
Thanks all!.....
Last Edit: 9 years 1 month ago by Maris.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, love_geunshin, librajapan, Jenzzy, meyergsi, mariana

2015 Park Shin Hye Asia Tour 'Dream Of Angel' in China 9 years 1 month ago #120662

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
Thank u Maris, for the translation.... I can't help but :lol: at Jongsuk's comments.... he is raw a refreshing to watch n hear what he has to say.....

Speaking of which..... here is his other comments

Jongsuk and Shinhye in Shanghai.
cr: pienocchio:

According to a fan who was present at Jongsuk’s fanmeet, when asked how is Shinhye in real life, he said she’s an experienced actress who provided him lots of support when they’re working together. Jongsuk also mentioned that Shinhye and him already made plans to get together for a meal. I bet Youngwang will appear too, a mini Pinocchio reunion ^.^

2 months after Pinocchio ended and they’ve been in 3 difference foreign countries together, seriously someone in the industry really want these two together.
The following user(s) said Thank You: love_geunshin, Maris, sonia loubaresse, librajapan, Jenzzy

2015 Park Shin Hye Asia Tour 'Dream Of Angel' in China 9 years 1 month ago #120663

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
Park Shin Hye FM in Shanghai 28032015 - Lee Jong Suk Greetings
cr: Marie Algalarrondo

The following user(s) said Thank You: love_geunshin, Maris, librajapan, Jenzzy

2015 Park Shin Hye Asia Tour 'Dream Of Angel' in China 9 years 1 month ago #120664

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
I love luv looking at her pictures in Shanghai....

cr as tagged in weibo
:luvluv:
The following user(s) said Thank You: love_geunshin, Maris, YuthfulGrace, librajapan, Jenzzy, meyergsi, mariana
Moderators: Ellizs, Maris, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 1.401 seconds