Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 2015 Park Shin Hye Asia Tour 'Dream Of Angel' in China

2015 Park Shin Hye Asia Tour 'Dream Of Angel' in China 9 years 1 month ago #120665

• Maris
  • Thank you received: 14644

Credit to the uploader

MyNote: Eve..........I loved LJS's generous and warm compliments in abundance for Shinhye.......how can one not love him for that.......he is just such an open sincere and honest guy....isn't he?

..I really noticed something new.......the fact that Shinhye can be more open about her Friendships............because that means she can lead a more normal life. This girl has definitely matured and become stronger........ready to face the positive and negative opinions of the viewers , netizens and media.

I love to think they can openly have meals together specially in a country like China where they excel in getting info of all sorts through pictures, videos, Instagram etc. I a sure that KYK will be joining the along with the staff........more pics for us....yay! :lol: ......as if we lacked them...... :lol: :lol:
Last Edit: 9 years 1 month ago by Maris.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, love_geunshin, librajapan, Jenzzy, meyergsi, mariana

2015 Park Shin Hye Asia Tour 'Dream Of Angel' in China 9 years 1 month ago #120666

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
Here is another translation....

(Park Shin Hye Shanghai FM)

Translations:

He praised SH a lot saying

1. she is a really happy person
2. she is good at making the mood very fun and lively
3. she can give people a lot of energy whenever they’re around them
4. he learned a lot from people who is good at acting and has good synergy with him therefore, SHE IS HIS BEST PARTNER
TRANS WORD FOR WORD ABOUT WHAT HE SAID TO HER DIRECTLY

Shin Hye, hi!! It’s me! At this time I’m also having my ShangHai fan meeting (fans scream). I wonder how you are spending this time with your fans? Sometimes you look sad and lonely. So I hope you can get a lot of love and comfort from your fans. Use that energy and let us see your good performances again! Bye! *wave *wink

Eng Trans: aznfantizie via supernad
:heartsh:
Last Edit: 9 years 1 month ago by nu2me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: love_geunshin, Maris, sonia loubaresse, librajapan, Jenzzy, mariana

2015 Park Shin Hye Asia Tour 'Dream Of Angel' in China 9 years 1 month ago #120667

• Maris

Credit: PSH_BaiduBar

My Note: it's so touching...........truly a labour of love for.........their idol.........Shinhye's .........I love the whole concept of sand drawing with a story/ message and her singing in the background.........just wish we had a translation for it........any Chinese friend volunteering??

Eve.....this is the first time that I have heard LJS declare her to be his best partner......before he used to include LBY too.....they have become really good friends.

What do you make of his "sad and lonely " observation about Shinhye?
To me it feels as if she is just like every normal human beings with highs and lows in life and moments when one needs to recharge, other times when one wants to be cared for, loved and sometimes to be left alone too.

She is so cheerful and bubbly that she must have been totally at ease and relaxed with LJS to show him that side of hers too..........definitely a friend of hers.........
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, sonia loubaresse, YuthfulGrace, librajapan, Jenzzy, meyergsi, mariana, Park Min Song

2015 Park Shin Hye Asia Tour 'Dream Of Angel' in China 9 years 1 month ago #120668

• meyergsi
  • Expert Star
  • Thank you received: 2574
@eve thanks for the translations
sis maris, i love your opinions,
more please..

lucky fan:

CBNIRIjUQAAYEHs.jpg

CBNI3t7UIAADThE.jpg

CBNI4KbUcAA9eMM.jpg

CBNI4qAU0AEDR5u.jpg

CBNI5TCUQAAMeZO.jpg

ctto
Last Edit: 9 years 1 month ago by meyergsi.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, love_geunshin, Maris, sonia loubaresse, librajapan, Jenzzy, mariana

2015 Park Shin Hye Asia Tour 'Dream Of Angel' in China 9 years 1 month ago #120671

• Maris
image-69.jpg

image-70.jpg

Ctto

love Shinhye's lace blouse.....very pretty
:luvluv:
Dear Isabella!.......am truly honoured and touched....thanks....

The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, love_geunshin, librajapan, Jenzzy, meyergsi, Park Min Song

2015 Park Shin Hye Asia Tour 'Dream Of Angel' in China 9 years 1 month ago #120672

• Maris
image-71.jpg

image-72.jpg

image-73.jpg

Credit as tagged

My Note: Tears come out in the moments of happiness when one is extremely touched by someone.........it goes to the credit of KYK to bring Shinhye to that state. It does say a lot about their friendship........bond formed during months of Pinocchio filming for long hours .
It must have been a big surprise because KYK recorded message had been shown earlier with the other Pinocchio.

I am sorry if reposted the moment.......but......it's a touching moment that can be surely revisited and appreciated repeatedly and still not loose it's charm.....
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, love_geunshin, librajapan, narjess89, Jenzzy, meyergsi, Park Min Song

2015 Park Shin Hye Asia Tour 'Dream Of Angel' in China 9 years 1 month ago #120675

• meyergsi
  • Expert Star
New Pics:
cr as tagged

CBNb_WlVIAEgOzd.jpg

CBNbKdvUMAAzviF.jpg

CBNbLBuVEAAJ_LP.jpg

CBNbLqKUQAAYZfc.jpg

CBNbMRyUcAA87LQ.jpg

CBNcA5eU8AEcmgF.jpg

CBNcABEUMAAfPQ3.jpg

CBNcAPlUkAEOWAe.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, love_geunshin, Maris, librajapan, Jenzzy, mariana

2015 Park Shin Hye Asia Tour 'Dream Of Angel' in China 9 years 1 month ago #120677

• meyergsi
  • Expert Star
CBNfFxEUsAM2H86.jpg

CBNfHbxUIAAamXO.jpg

CBNfvUGUsAAyO4k.jpg

CBNfxh-UgAAFQ3G.jpg

CBNfyn9UMAAFrbd.jpg

CBL4E7OUsAAr_Uc.jpg

CBL4GmHVAAIDwqk.jpg

CBL4JARVIAAnVI0.jpg
Last Edit: 9 years 1 month ago by meyergsi.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, love_geunshin, Maris, librajapan, Jenzzy, mariana

2015 Park Shin Hye Asia Tour 'Dream Of Angel' in China 9 years 1 month ago #120678

• meyergsi
  • Expert Star
CBNgsVAUMAAYIab.jpg

CBNgtXfVAAACZRM.jpg

CBNgugAVAAA3C7w.jpg

CBNgvhKUcAAe3Wr.jpg

CBNh2wpUcAARVIE.jpg

CBNh4_CUIAA0Dmf.jpg

CBNh6HhUYAAv459.jpg

CBNh33WUYAAKd1-.jpg

ctto

2015 Park Shin Hye Asia Tour 'Dream Of Angel' in China 9 years 1 month ago #120683

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
This Clip when YoungKwang come out
Hope you can view it.... It is not from youtube. :)

Awwww
www.meipai.com/media/289200672
cr to owner
The following user(s) said Thank You: love_geunshin, librajapan, narjess89, Jenzzy, meyergsi, mariana
Moderators: Ellizs, Maris, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 0.645 seconds