Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 2010 (SBS) My Girlfriend is a Gumiho ⭐ Cameo Appearance ⭐

2010 (SBS) My Girlfriend is a Gumiho ⭐ Cameo Appearance ⭐ 13 years 7 months ago #21615

• devilbates
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 24
@eve i miss it cause i have a night class training today...and it count as my final exam marks...so i have to go...and i just back from the training~>< now is going 1 a.m in Malaysia~:(
The administrator has disabled public write access.

2010 (SBS) My Girlfriend is a Gumiho ⭐ Cameo Appearance ⭐ 13 years 7 months ago #21619

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
don't u worry, Sunny is posting the vids. I missed it too (at work) and couldn't get the streamline live.
still a novice in posting vids other than YT :pinch:

2010 (SBS) My Girlfriend is a Gumiho ⭐ Cameo Appearance ⭐ 13 years 7 months ago #21620

• Sunny
  • Friends of PSH
  • The star is always shining
  • Thank you received: 1981
[HD] 20100826 Park Shin Hye - Cameo Role

P/S: If you screencap the vid, don't forget to click 360p to change -> 720p version :)
Last Edit: 13 years 7 months ago by Sunny.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, elankham

2010 (SBS) My Girlfriend is a Gumiho ⭐ Cameo Appearance ⭐ 13 years 7 months ago #21621

• devilbates
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 24
thanks sunny for the upload again...:P:P :P

2010 (SBS) My Girlfriend is a Gumiho ⭐ Cameo Appearance ⭐ 13 years 7 months ago #21633

• almontel
  • Thank you received: 4049
it was soooooooooooooooo short!!! and i don't think that's the YB Go Minyu character??? her accent is different from what it was....
what do you all think???

aiyoooooooooooooooo.....i'm so missing YB!!!

2010 (SBS) My Girlfriend is a Gumiho ⭐ Cameo Appearance ⭐ 13 years 7 months ago #21636

• elankham
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 28784
She appeared only a minute and 19 second. Too short. Really never got enough.
Miss her a lot but I'm happy that I could see her in this series. Some screen caps to enjoy....

Picture 1_2010-08-27.png
Picture 2_2010-08-27.png

Picture 3_2010-08-27.png
Picture 4_2010-08-27.png

Picture 5_2010-08-27.png
Picture 6_2010-08-27.png

Picture 7_2010-08-27.png
Picture 8_2010-08-27.png

Picture 9_2010-08-27.png

Picture 10_2010-08-27.png

Picture 11_2010-08-27.png

Picture 12_2010-08-27.png
Last Edit: 13 years 7 months ago by Sunny. Reason: fix the attachments
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sunny, pj0t, nu2me, betsy

2010 (SBS) My Girlfriend is a Gumiho ⭐ Cameo Appearance ⭐ 13 years 7 months ago #21652

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
Thank u sis Elana, was trying to screen cap but time did not allow, love to watch her face on that episide. Been missing her already !

Like everyone else, I want to watch Park Shin Hye in a korean drama or in a variety show (I am thinking how about Running Man !! Song YoongKi is there too :blush: )

I feel that same Almontel, but knowing the Hong sisters, they just added here n there for humour, note the writer's using Go Mineo as her character's name. Just hours before the actual drama broadcast, I read that it was special, so I thought oh another short appearance just like in High Kick through the Roof !

added screen caps. cr as tagged.
Last Edit: 13 years 7 months ago by nu2me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: betsy, elankham, gailnav

2010 (SBS) My Girlfriend is a Gumiho ⭐ Cameo Appearance ⭐ 13 years 7 months ago #21653

• Sunny
  • Friends of PSH
  • The star is always shining
  • Thank you received: 1981
The video was subbed.
Thanks Barney for your hardwork !

2010 (SBS) My Girlfriend is a Gumiho ⭐ Cameo Appearance ⭐ 13 years 7 months ago #21655

• pj0t
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 515
1_2010-08-27.jpg

Credit as tagged
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, betsy, elankham

2010 (SBS) My Girlfriend is a Gumiho ⭐ Cameo Appearance ⭐ 13 years 7 months ago #21657

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
My Girlfriend is a Gumiho: Episode 6
has now drama recaps by dramabeans, posted by girlfriday.

here, I'm just posting the part where our Shin Hye came up (Ep 6, inside the bus)

On the bus, they sit an aisle apart, but then another guy sees Mi-ho and decides to get up and sit next to her. Eagle-eyed Dae-woong sees him and beats him to the seat, silently taking her hand and holding it up, to display their matching rings. The guy hangs his head in defeat. I have never seen the point of couple rings until now. Seriously never thought that a pair of cheesy rings could bring me such endless glee until it became a plot point.

Mi-ho asks why he’s sitting next to her now, when he kept telling her to keep her distance, and he answers with puffed up bravado that he’s selflessly doing it to save humanity and protect people from her, much like his childhood idol, Batman. I may have just died.

They get interrupted by none other than Go Min-yeo (a cameo by Park Shin-hye, reprising her role in You’re Beautiful), who happens to be a high school junior of Dae-woong’s. She recognizes him, and they’re happy to see each other, saying how they’ve both gotten better looking.

And now it’s Mi-ho’s turn to stake her jealous claim. Min-yeo has to get off at the next stop, so she asks for Dae-woong’s new phone number, but when he reaches for his phone, Mi-ho grabs his ring hand and holds it up defiantly, in the same gesture that he just used. Min-yeo apologizes for intruding when he’s with his girlfriend, and leaves. Heh. And aw.

And Go Min-yeo, what are you doing asking for Dae-woong’s phone number? I know he’s an old classmate, but Hwang Tae-kyung is most definitely going to purse his lips at you for that. I suspect poor Pig-Rabbit is in for quite a beating.

*** if you r interested in complete dramabeans drama recap, here's the link***
www.dramabeans.com/2010/08/my-girlfriend-is-a-gumiho-episode-6/
Last Edit: 13 years 7 months ago by nu2me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: betsy, gailnav
Moderators: Ellizs, Maris, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 0.886 seconds