Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 2010 (SBS) My Girlfriend is a Gumiho ⭐ Cameo Appearance ⭐

2010 (SBS) My Girlfriend is a Gumiho ⭐ Cameo Appearance ⭐ 13 years 7 months ago #21479

• devilbates
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 24
hey guys, currently SBS had came out another awesome series which is My girlfriend is a Gumiho..

the symphonists is about

Cha Tae Woong accidentally releases a gumiho, a legendary fox with nine tails that eats the livers of humans. When he finds out that she is a gumiho, he ends up doing crazy things to prevent the girl from eating his liver.

credit- drama wiki

this series really nice....and the screenwriter are Hong Mi Ran, Hong Jung Eun...

who is Hong Mi Ran? Hong Mi Ran is the screenwriter that wrote You're beautiful. This is she wrote another awesome series..

I heard that Shin-hye will play a cameo role in the episode that will be release on August 26 , 9.55pm....:P

I can't wait to watch the epi...:whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

Please support Shin hye~!!!:P
Last Edit: 13 years 6 months ago by pj0t.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, gailnav, Ma-Lang-Zaa, amanda881

2010 (SBS) My Girlfriend is a Gumiho ⭐ Cameo Appearance ⭐ 13 years 7 months ago #21480

• devilbates
  • Junior Star
is not rumors...is REAL~!!!

SH manager had post this on his twitter~

Sbs내여자친구는구미호.목요일저녁9시55분.본방사수

My girlfriend Forbidden Sbs. Thursday 21:55. Bonbang Shooter

credit- google translate
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, Ma-Lang-Zaa

2010 (SBS) My Girlfriend is a Gumiho ⭐ Cameo Appearance ⭐ 13 years 7 months ago #21481

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
I have to watch this. Thank u for the info Jun3 :) Hugs !

so on August 26th, SBS at 9:55 pm. Knowing korean channels they don't follow hour, half hour, they go by whatevers next :lol: i will check it out from 9:30 onwards. . so I don't miss it ** gosh I hope I don't miss it **

btw, I had hoped for Shin Hye in King of Baking... but oh well, maybe a better one is meant for her. :) Fighting !

2010 (SBS) My Girlfriend is a Gumiho ⭐ Cameo Appearance ⭐ 13 years 7 months ago #21482

• elankham
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 28784
Thanks for the news Jun,

Unfortunately, my cable tv only feature KBS.
Hope someone with good heart will uploads the scenes later.:(

2010 (SBS) My Girlfriend is a Gumiho ⭐ Cameo Appearance ⭐ 13 years 7 months ago #21483

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
:lol: :lol: Jun, I read that too from her manager's tweet, but did not get what he meant :pinch:

I want to see Shin Hye even for 1 ep ! Looking forward to it.

Broadcast time is 9:55 pm (korean time)
"My Girlfriend is a Gumiho"

Last Edit: 13 years 7 months ago by nu2me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham

2010 (SBS) My Girlfriend is a Gumiho ⭐ Cameo Appearance ⭐ 13 years 7 months ago #21484

• devilbates
  • Junior Star
@eve ,i can't wait to watch her too....><..it was so secret and no one know...

the most funny thing is...i just start watch this series today...and until just now only know Shin-hye will act in the coming episode... i am so Excited~!! :woohoo: :woohoo:

@elankham i think youtube should have( after tomorrow)..and i will try find..

2010 (SBS) My Girlfriend is a Gumiho ⭐ Cameo Appearance ⭐ 13 years 7 months ago #21491

• klm_adebayor
  • Expert Star
  • Thank you received: 293
wow!! thats a good news.. but unfortunately i can't watch it.. i have to wait for a long time until this series had published the dvds.. i hope it will be great

2010 (SBS) My Girlfriend is a Gumiho ⭐ Cameo Appearance ⭐ 13 years 7 months ago #21492

• almontel
  • Thank you received: 4049
OMG...I've been watching ALL of the Gumiho eps (currently waiting for the subbed ep 5)!!!! i wondered if SH will play another Gumiho??? i so love the show...Go MiHo is sooooooooooo cute and pretty!
@Eve, the pic you just posted, is that SH's pic like she was on ETUDE house? will she play the real PSH in the show???
i'm sooooooooooooo excited!!! i've been missing watching her!!! thanks for the AWESOME news!!!

2010 (SBS) My Girlfriend is a Gumiho ⭐ Cameo Appearance ⭐ 13 years 7 months ago #21505

• proaccount
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 23
wow .....wow
star thank for inforom us
can't 4 waiting:P
KoKai

2010 (SBS) My Girlfriend is a Gumiho ⭐ Cameo Appearance ⭐ 13 years 7 months ago #21515

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
LOL Almontel, I must admit my glasses need to be replaced ! I can't be sure if it is Shin Hye on one of the posters in the picture. I have to look from all her Etude House photos and compare. Oh my, you really have good eyes !

Totally forgot, that the time of 9:55pm is korean time not mine! :ohmy: which means it is thereabouts 10:55am here at work. The company does not have cable LOL .. . . now I was thinking I should have taken a day off just to watch Shin Hye's part in the "My Girlfried is a Gumiho" episode. oh, what I do for our sweet Shin Hye ! :pinch:

Long shot, will it be streamlive ? I wish !! or I have to wait for some kind soul to upload in youtube. :)
Moderators: Ellizs, Maris, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 0.390 seconds