Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 2010 (SBS) My Girlfriend is a Gumiho ⭐ Cameo Appearance ⭐

2010 (SBS) My Girlfriend is a Gumiho ⭐ Cameo Appearance ⭐ 13 years 7 months ago #21666

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
found a ps from DC, look who they included :lol:

역시 여자가 좋아영
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: pj0t, almontel, betsy, elankham, gailnav

2010 (SBS) My Girlfriend is a Gumiho ⭐ Cameo Appearance ⭐ 13 years 7 months ago #21722

• gailnav
  • Platinum Star
  • One For All, All For One.
  • Thank you received: 4777
omo, thanks sis eve for sharing haha :kiss:
surely they love geunshin :lol:
Where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.

Last Edit: 13 years 7 months ago by gailnav.

2010 (SBS) My Girlfriend is a Gumiho ⭐ Cameo Appearance ⭐ 13 years 6 months ago #21820

• July
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 94
Oh.................that is so lovely................thank you so much for sharing.

What's this between LSG and SH seems they're always on the same path? Didn't JS and LSG being compared before? and SH in the middle? Is it coinsidence or what? Feeling really something is going to happen. Don't mind me, im just imagining things. hehehe!!!:P

Oh and by the way i agree with Dae Wong's saying our princess got prettier, SHE IS basing from the pictures you posted. Real beautiful SH!!!

2010 (SBS) My Girlfriend is a Gumiho ⭐ Cameo Appearance ⭐ 13 years 6 months ago #21839

• pj0t
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 515
I tot it's a rumor when I read it on DC this morning.. Apparently, YES! JGS, YH and Hongki will cameo in this drama too!
Will post details later LOL

Oh I love surprises from Hong sisters! Love love love!!

Edit:

SBS offers 'You're Beautiful' casts Jang of the main actors, Lee Hong Ki, and Jung Yonghwa to make cameo appearances in SBS Drama 'My girlfriend Gumiho'

'My girlfriend Gumiho' production company official said "JGS, Lee Hong, YH to appear as cameo 'My girlfriend Gumiho' was readily accepted. They only need to adjust the current schedule for the three actors, which is still under discussion, " he said.

It is not decided yet if GS, Lee Hong, YH will act as ANJELL member in this drama. 'YAB''s cast SH and UEE has also appeared in the drama as cameo before.

REGARDING DRAMA SYNOPSIS - NOT TRANSLATE

Press takjinhyeon This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Note: I will edit the sentence later :P

Source- news.nate.com/view/20100830n15371
Last Edit: 13 years 6 months ago by pj0t.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, betsy

2010 (SBS) My Girlfriend is a Gumiho ⭐ Cameo Appearance ⭐ 13 years 6 months ago #21843

• betsy
  • Live.Love.Laugh
  • Thank you received: 1654
ah~!really???what a surprise.. :woohoo: i really love Hong Sisters..they're very thoughtful.. :)
mmm..Can this be an indication of YB 2..???.. or maybe Hong Sisters wrapping up another drama
for them.. still want YB 2.. i wish. i wish. i wish :woohoo:
~thanks PJ for the good news :)

\"I help you because (I love you) you are my butler, and a master should provide his/her butler\'s needs\"--Nagi

2010 (SBS) My Girlfriend is a Gumiho ⭐ Cameo Appearance ⭐ 13 years 6 months ago #21964

• betsy
  • Live.Love.Laugh
  • Thank you received: 1654
A.N. JELL of 'You're Beautiful' Making A Comeback

A.N. JELL of “You’re Beautiful” will be on the SBS Drama “My Girlfriend is a Gumiho” (AKA “Gumiho”) as cameos.

On the 20th, the representatives of the producing company reported, “Jang Geun Suk, Lee Hong Ki, and Jung Yong Hwa have accepted the request for the cameo appearance, and are now in the process of adjusting schedules. We are discussing where and how they should appear.”

It has been revealed that appearance of the three on “Gumiho” came about due to their collaboration with the Hong sisters in their previous work, “You’re Beautiful.” According to reports, the three will actually appear as the members of A.N. JELL.

Earlier in the drama, Park Shin Hye and Uee from “You’re Beautiful” also made appearances as cameos on “Gumiho,” and pleasantly surprised fans. Lee Seung Gi’s close friend Lee Soo Geun also appeared and brought much laughter to viewers with his “Divine Ad Libs.”

Credit: Issue Prism + soompi.com

\"I help you because (I love you) you are my butler, and a master should provide his/her butler\'s needs\"--Nagi
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, eya2350

2010 (SBS) My Girlfriend is a Gumiho ⭐ Cameo Appearance ⭐ 13 years 6 months ago #22099

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
watch episode 8 of My Girlfriend is a Gumiho, Park Shin Hye appeared again, sort of *briefly*. you won't believe it is in "Cyrano Agency" the movie. Dae Woong took Miho to the movies and they watched Cyrano Agency :) . WOW full promo for that movie. :whistle:

It was Uhm Tae Woong and Park Shin Hye on the screen. This brought good, positive impressions about CA. SH's is getting more and more attentions.

Recap of Episode 8 (part only that mentioned CA) :)
EPISODE 8 RECAP (dramabeans)

Dae-woong tells Mi-ho that The Little Mermaid ends happily, and to believe his words, not anyone else’s. He sweetly wipes a tear from her eye, as he says, “So don’t cry; it’ll rain.” Swoon. His sudden assertiveness since the last episode, especially about the ending of that book…it KILLS me.

They get up to go, and she leaves the book behind. Aw.

They missed the premiere, so Dae-woong stands in line to get tickets to another movie (Cyrano Dating Agency. Jealous.) While waiting for him, Mi-ho sees another couple on a date, and starts mimicking their actions. She sees the girl primping, and making cheesy wink-and-finger-guns gestures at her boyfriend, so she does the same to Dae-woong.

Have to post the video of Shin Hye's "cyrano agency appearance" on My Girlfriend is a Gumiho (found in Viikii, ep 8, eng subbed)

some screencaps:

Last Edit: 13 years 6 months ago by nu2me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sunny, sabchia, betsy, elankham

2010 (SBS) My Girlfriend is a Gumiho ⭐ Cameo Appearance ⭐ 13 years 6 months ago #23032

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
I am glad someone in Baidu posted our sweet, shy, beautiful Shin Hye's picture
on the whole ensemble she wore for her cameo part - bus ride - at "My Girldfriend is a Gumiho"

Thanks !

oh btw, if u have not watch this kdrama, it is quirky and fun. check out the sites with eng sub.
The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel, betsy, elankham

2010 (SBS) My Girlfriend is a Gumiho ⭐ Cameo Appearance ⭐ 13 years 6 months ago #23035

• sabchia
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 143
Hi Nu2me,
so far MGIAG should be on episode 12 this week and we haven't seen the ANJELL boys. Maybe towards the end....They better show themselves or else fans will die of heartbreak..:(

What coincidence. UTW was the Hong Sisters' second lead in "SAssy Girl: Choon Hyang many years back..I suppose that's why they include him in the brief screening of Cyrano Agency.
The following user(s) said Thank You: pj0t, nu2me

2010 (SBS) My Girlfriend is a Gumiho ⭐ Cameo Appearance ⭐ 13 years 6 months ago #23061

• almontel
  • Thank you received: 4049
i was wondering when the Hong Sis' will get the other ANJELLs to guest on this show.......

i totally love this one too...so far, there are 3 Kseries i'm watching now...King of Baking, Playful kiss and this one...
I'm totally grinning from ear to ear with PK and MGIAG...whereas KoB is pure drama....(i'm just waiting for it's last ep, it ended today, just waiting for subs)
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me
Moderators: Ellizs, Maris, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 1.389 seconds