Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 2011 (GTV) Hayate The Combat Butler (旋風管家)

2011 (GTV) Hayate The Combat Butler (旋風管家) 13 years 8 months ago #22055

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
Name: 胡宇崴 / Hu Yu Wei ( English name: George Hu )
Birthdate: 1982-Jul-24, born and raised in New York
Nationality: American
Height: 180cm, Weight: 70kg
Star sign: Leo
Chinese zodiac: Dog
Blood type: B
Talent agency: Beijing Dongwang

George Hu was born and raised in New York City and received his bachelors in Computer Science at St. John's University. He visited Taiwan after graduating where he was scouted and began his acting career. He speaks fluent Taiwanese and Mandarin, as well as English.

George was injured in a car accident on January 14, 2009, while on his way to the filming set. Thankfully, he only had small cuts on his legs and did not suffer any serious damage. For a month he needed to use crutches and wheelchair to move properly. Eventually, his leg recovered with no further problems.

* Skills: Chinese martial arts, cello, performing, and computer graphic design
* Hobbies: Electric guitar and skiing

WOW :whistle:
I am tickled pink. awww. am imagining him teaching our sweet Shin Hye some english phrases. ;)
Last Edit: 13 years 8 months ago by nu2me.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: betsy

2011 (GTV) Hayate The Combat Butler (旋風管家) 13 years 8 months ago #22058

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH

another hottie added to my long long list :blush:
----

Hayate Manga Gets Live-Action TV Series in Taiwan
posted on 2010-08-31 07:25 EDT
Korea's Shin-Hye Park, Taiwan's George Hu to star in comedy by Kenjirou Hata

The Taiwanese production and broadcasting company Gala TV has announced on Tuesday that it is making a live-action television adaptation of Kenjirou Hata's Hayate the Combat Butler comedy manga. The story follows a boy named Hayate who serves as a butler, bodyguard, confidante, and more to a girl named Nagi to pay off a 156,804,000-yen (about US$1.8-million) debt. 20-year-old Korean actress Shin-Hye Park will play Nagi, while 28-year-old George Hu will play Hayate himself.

Viz Media will publish the 16th manga volume in North America next month. The manga already inspired two television anime series in Japan, and Bandai Entertainment announced at Anime Expo 2008 that it licensed the first anime series for North America. Crunchyroll simulcasted the second anime series in several countries as it aired Japan in last year.

Other manga that have inspired live-action television series in Taiwan include Skip Beat!, Itazura na Kiss (It Started With a Kiss), and Hana Yori Dango (Meteor GARDEN).

Thanks to dormcat for research on this article.

Sources: GNN, Liberty Times, UDN via Uri-Sure Matome R
by Anime News Network
Last Edit: 13 years 8 months ago by nu2me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: betsy, elankham, Ellizs, penny

2011 (GTV) Hayate The Combat Butler (旋風管家) 13 years 8 months ago #22063

• penny
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 14
he is cute and talented but can he steal shin hye from keun suk hmm i wonder hehe spazzing.
:willing

PSH.COM

2011 (GTV) Hayate The Combat Butler (旋風管家) 13 years 7 months ago #23045

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
opps totally forgot to share what I read shared by Shiro.

Got this info from twitter that Sukkie would be using Korean Air and would touch down in Taipei on October 1 at 12pm. He would be in the same flight as Shin Hye this time around, I think...

We know that Shin Hye received her script for her taiwan new project with George Hu. She won't be attending the 'press conference' of Hayate scheduled at Taiwan's TV Drama festival... and no word from Korea's media portals.

:lol: I was rushing, so confused where to post this. But here it is......
The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel, betsy, elankham

2011 (GTV) Hayate The Combat Butler (旋風管家) 13 years 7 months ago #23060

• almontel
  • Thank you received: 4049
thanks, EVE, i'm glad to know that SH and GS will finally be sharing the same flight...i hope they will be seated next to each other!!! this may be the last time we'd see them together for awhile and that saddens me!!!
i wish i can go to TW to watch them...aiyoooooooooooooooooo.....

so i wonder when SH's return trip will be? not till November? ah..........i'm sure Sukkie will be sad to part ways with her...i hope they'd get to go on a date while in TW or even a romantic dinner before parting ways!

why am i so sad suddenly???
The following user(s) said Thank You: betsy, elankham

2011 (GTV) Hayate The Combat Butler (旋風管家) 13 years 7 months ago #23410

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
I am not sure of Shin Hye's flight from Taiwan to Korea since she has to start filming "Hayate the Combat Butler". I know for sure that both of them will be flying IN at the same flight. :whistle: I will be at a lost myself after their ANShow together in Taipei. :ohmy:

Hayate the Combat Butler!
Alternative Name: ハヤテのごとく; ハヤテのごとく!; 旋风管家; 하야테처럼; Hayate no Gotoku!; Hayate Mayordomo de Combate (Spanish); ฮายาเตะ พ่อบ้านประจัญบาน (Thai)

Broadcaster: GTV (no specified date yet)

George Hu confirms the cast for Hayate
Park Shin Hye as Nagi
George Hu as Hayate
Wu Hu Jiang as Maria

Gala TV, a Taiwanese production and broadcasting company, announced on Tuesday that they’ll be making a live-action series of Kenjirou Hata’s “Hayate the Combat Butler”.

The story revolves around a boy named Hayate who serves as the butler, bodyguard, and friend to a girl named Nagi just so he could pay back his debt of about 156,804,000 yen (about US $1.8 M). Korean actress Park Shin-Hye (20) will play Nagi and George Hu (28) will play Hayate.

Viz Media will be publishing the 16th volume of the manga in North America next month. The manga already had two anime series in Japan, and the first series is set to be shown in North America by Bandai Entertainment.

Besides Hayate the Combat Butler, other mangas like Skip Beat!, Itazura na Kiss (It started with a Kiss), Hana Kimi, and Hana Yori Dango (Meteor Garden) have been adapted to a live action series in Taiwan.

Source: Anime News Network
Last Edit: 13 years 7 months ago by nu2me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sunny, betsy, elankham

2011 (GTV) Hayate The Combat Butler (旋風管家) 13 years 7 months ago #23414

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH

if you like "Hayate the Combat Butler" it is coming to Crunchyroll.
(*saw a few episodes and liking it, will see if it will be showed in SBS)

The long-awaited first season of Kenjiro Hata¹s maid-filled masterpiece will stream on Crunchyroll featuring Bandai Entertainment¹s World-Class Comedy Adaptation according to San Francisco based ­ Crunchyroll, Inc., which made the announcement today.

Release of all 52 episodes of the first season comes after the previous simulcast release of the widely popular second season on Crunchyroll lastyear, and as the first six volumes of the Hayate: the Combat Butler DVD are now available in stores and online from Bandai Entertainment. More information can be found at www.crunchyroll.com/hayate.

Crunchyroll Brand Manager Michelle Hwang states, "We are excited to be a part of the marketing campaign for the Hayate: the Combat Butler home video, and to be able to utilize the masterfully crafted translation by Bandai Entertainment which really captures the comedy spirit of the show. We hope that by presenting streams of the show to our anime fans, whether they are fans of the second season or new to Hayate: the Combat Butler, that we can encourage them to look at consuming the show in other media like DVDs and
support the original anime creators, fostering the development of new titles for years to come.²

Hayate the Combat Butler will be available in the United States and Canada.
Last Edit: 13 years 7 months ago by Sunny.
The following user(s) said Thank You: betsy, elankham

2011 (GTV) Hayate The Combat Butler (旋風管家) 13 years 7 months ago #23427

• Sunny
  • Friends of PSH
  • The star is always shining
  • Thank you received: 1981
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, betsy, elankham, meglo

2011 (GTV) Hayate The Combat Butler (旋風管家) 13 years 7 months ago #23437

• tata0103
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 1703
i think he's cute and hot...same with the other guys...good luck shinhye...wish you'll date all of them...lol

2011 (GTV) Hayate The Combat Butler (旋風管家) 13 years 7 months ago #23470

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
Park Shin Hye is going to attend the Taipei TV Festival after all. Initially it was reported that she won't be able to make it.

The Taipei TV Festival will run from September 27 to 29, 2010. She was invited and will be representing Korea and her new TW drama "Hayate Nogotoku" on the opening day of the event.

PSH is arriving in Taiwan on 9 / 26, around noon !
* Since only one day to determine flight time but do not know the details, as in the past, most likely will take the Korean Air flight (KE691) at 12:05 p.m. arriving in Taiwan ** ! ! !
九点大韩空服务处前**! Nine former Korean Air Services **! ! ! (第一航厦) (Terminal I)

From baidu :
tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=896412230

Looks like SH won't be flying in taipei with Sukkie :( and won't be taking the same flight as him back to Korea. Shin Hye needs to start filming the Taiwan drama "Hayate Nogotuku" with George Hu. SH Taiwan fans have to prep for the sudden change in schedule to welcome our beautiful Shin Hye.
Last Edit: 13 years 7 months ago by nu2me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: betsy, elankham, meglo
Moderators: Ellizs, Maris, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 0.986 seconds