Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 2011 (GTV) Hayate The Combat Butler (旋風管家)

2011 (GTV) Hayate The Combat Butler (旋風管家) 13 years 7 months ago #23472

• betsy
  • Live.Love.Laugh
  • Thank you received: 1654
oh so sad :(
I've already imagined them sitting right next to each other..
laughing & bickering in the plane..savoring every second
being together..hehe..
they'll be with each other right after anyway..
still happy..
*Sukkie & Shin hye.. break a leg~!

thanks eve^^~

\"I help you because (I love you) you are my butler, and a master should provide his/her butler\'s needs\"--Nagi
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham

2011 (GTV) Hayate The Combat Butler (旋風管家) 13 years 7 months ago #23473

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352

2010 Taipei TV Festival participating, Chuanmin as "recruits Diary," Chai "My Girl" and eight "Tornado steward" of the opening of the first day of competition, three-play being launch are Yaoyuan Hao, Jimmy Lin, Park Shin Hye.

9 / 27~ 9 / 29 the Taipei TV Festival will be held from September 27 to 29 at the Grand Hotel, due to stage the opening ceremony of the first emperor of a new movie release Shenju significance, caused by competition for major film and television sector. Park Shin Hye beat Yao Yuanhao, Jimmy Lin outlet, causing the circle Taipei TV Festival "offering Korean pressure Taiwan" question, to which yesterday would not confirm co-ordination Nien Chang-yu who last election, only admitted arranged in order of the new play has really made the conference headache for the organizers.

350 mainland delegation will be arriving, and must show strength to buy film. Film and television organizations in Taiwan are preparing.

Among them, the same name Chai Korean remake of "My Girl", the major TV co-operation with the mainland, it is known actor out of the initial long list, the other side immediately to the Jimmy Lin, saw in his popularity and box office in China; and Eight Choupai a long time, "Tornado steward," featuring Park Shin Hye finalized last year, she starred in "You're Beautiful" exploded in popularity, and also won the 2009 SBS Drama Awards Rising Star Award.

part translate: source United Daily News.
The following user(s) said Thank You: betsy, elankham

2011 (GTV) Hayate The Combat Butler (旋風管家) 13 years 7 months ago #23474

• Shin_elaine
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 50
We will support you Shin hye:) ;) :P ...Goodluck to your new TV series!!! Go go fighting :silly: :whistle:
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham

2011 (GTV) Hayate The Combat Butler (旋風管家) 13 years 7 months ago #23475

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
we need our members to translate (chinese to english) :unsure:

The following user(s) said Thank You: betsy, elankham

2011 (GTV) Hayate The Combat Butler (旋風管家) 13 years 7 months ago #23495

• Lai May Fong
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 3
9/27 -opening ceremony (Restaurant "yuan shan" 12FAssembly Hall main stage) , International Digital Television forum (Restaurant "yuan shan" 10 F international Conference hall) , International "Welcome guest" Banquet (Restaurant "yuan shan" V-F hall)

9/27 to 9/28 -Taipei International Digital television Content Development ( Restaurant "yuan shan" VF,2F,3F)
9/29

9/27 To 9/28 -Television base campaign (-Restaurant "yuan shan" 1st floor)

*hope can understand...hehe
Last Edit: 13 years 7 months ago by Lai May Fong.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, betsy, elankham

2011 (GTV) Hayate The Combat Butler (旋風管家) 13 years 7 months ago #23501

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
Thank u Lai May Fong for helping us with the translations. We get to understand what was written.
and may we ask u to help us for any news, articles, interviews to help us figure out what was written also. :whistle:

we need all our chinese members since Park Shin Hye will be in Taiwan, Taipei starting tomorrow and maybe for the next 2 months for filming her new Taiwan drama with George Hu. I am pretty excited and wishing Shin Hye good-luck, happiness, and lots and lots of great acting and knowledge in chinese language. This is, I believe, something new endeavor for her. Heard that her leading man, George Hu is prepping for high kicks, karate moves. He studied martial arts I think.

Fighting Shin Hye ! :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: betsy, elankham, meglo

2011 (GTV) Hayate The Combat Butler (旋風管家) 13 years 7 months ago #23505

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
"Hayate the Combat Butler" will be an adaptation of the anime. This one will be a Live drama !! * hmm not sure exactly how that goes ** but it will surely be an epic if this live drama can actually be successful.

According to Anime News Network, a Taiwan Television Station will be adapting the Romance Comedy manga "Hayate no Gotoku" by Kenjiro Hata into a Life Action drama, staring beautiful Korean actress, age 20, Park Shin-Hye as Nagi and handsome Taiwanese Actor, 28 ,George Hu as Hayate.

PSH and GH are both good looking, their age range is 20 vs 28. Not a problem here since taiwan stations were known to loosely base their production on the actual manga, meaning, they may not follow the script loyally.
cr: Ann

A Japanese manga and anime franchise... spawning a Taiwanese live-action TV series... starring a cute Korean actress in the leading role... is fine, too! The manga / anime in question is Hayate no Gotoku!, the Taiwanese production company is irrelevant, and - more importantly - the cute Korean actress (soon-to-be loli tsundere Nagi) is Park Shin-Hye. Did I mention she's cute? Damn cute! And only 20 years old.

ANN's report doesn't reveal any solid release plans for this upcoming live-action TV series, so we might as well move on to the less relevant details. Joining Park Shin-Hye for the main duo will be 28-year-old actor George Hu, who of course will be playing Hayate the combat butler / bodyguard / boxing bag or whatever else is required of him, by his loli master Nagi.
cr: Stokky
Last Edit: 13 years 7 months ago by nu2me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sunny, almontel, betsy, elankham

2011 (GTV) Hayate The Combat Butler (旋風管家) 13 years 7 months ago #23531

• almontel
  • Thank you received: 4049
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh...my bleeding heart....i'm so sad, i don't have that much energy to post my remarks....
i can't believe that GS and SH will not be in the same flight, i just knew it, that SH will NOT be back to TW because of this drama...aiyoooooooooooooo....

i wish GS will say something that will make us spazzzzzzzzzzzzzzz during their FanMeet in TW just enough to give us more energy to believe that they will be together again sometime soon!!!

the separation is literally killing me....i do hope that her absence will make GS's heart miss her and realize that there's more to their friendship....tsk tsk tsk....

i guess we can always dream....

i wonder if SH's family will join her, they might be as sad as we are to be separated from her for a couple of months!!! at least she'd be back by Christmas time and I do hope she'd get a chance to work side by side with LMH!!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, elankham, meglo

2011 (GTV) Hayate The Combat Butler (旋風管家) 13 years 7 months ago #23533

• natisa
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 447
It's a good thing that their gonna be far apart from each other for a while..This is the time to test how they feel about each other(how strong)... SH with GH in Taiwan, Sukkie with Moon in Korea..what will happen? to SukHye we all just have to wait and see within this 2 month! Suukie still want to act until his known all around the world(stated in a recent interview)...As for SH i really don't know what she wants or need but, i know one thing i will always love her doesn't matter what her choice. I just think that SH's still young, she still has a lot of choices to make including guys, I would let it be and support her! let's all love her and tell her that we fans are always here!:pinch:
Last Edit: 13 years 7 months ago by natisa.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, betsy, elankham

2011 (GTV) Hayate The Combat Butler (旋風管家) 13 years 7 months ago #23534

• elankham
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 28784
Sis Almontel,
You're not the only one. Most Geun Shipper are frustrated and sad.
Most of us believe that they will be together again in other projects some day.
DON'T LOST HOPE, KEEP ON PRAYING that YAB Season 2 will be happen.
She will be back to Korea early Disember, Christmas should be in Seoul.
I guess the shooting only take two months.

Wish FM in Taiwan is not the last we see them together. If they are fate to be together, they will be together again no matter where they are. So, keep on dreaming, spreading and sharing our love for them. Remember, our motto as PSH fan,is spreading and sharing love. I'm sure GOD also know that. So I do believe, they might be working together again....

Adding this pictures to ease my pain coz of the separation flight!!!!

airport 1_2010-09-25.jpg

airport 2.jpg

airpot_2010-09-25-2.jpg

These are the only pictures they are together in airport during YAB. They went to Okinawa for wedding imaginary shot. Agghhhh...
Shin Hye looked so shy next to him. wahhhhh.

credit picture as tagged.
Last Edit: 13 years 7 months ago by elankham.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, betsy, monomi, meglo
Moderators: Ellizs, Maris, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 0.615 seconds