Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 2011 (GTV) Hayate The Combat Butler (旋風管家)

2011 (GTV) Hayate The Combat Butler (旋風管家) 13 years 7 months ago #23646

• natisa
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 447
WOw....I can't wait to see her in Hayate either! btw, not only is SH gonna be in a TW's drama but GHS will be in a manga with Wu Zun too..what is it with Taiwanese and manga? haha... whatever it is I wish and hope SH the best and I hope she will gain a lot of international FANS out there and hope that korean producers will see that SH can act in any roles she's put into!!!!!
Last Edit: 13 years 7 months ago by natisa.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, betsy, elankham

2011 (GTV) Hayate The Combat Butler (旋風管家) 13 years 7 months ago #23647

• tata0103
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 1703
it is really very difficult to accept a separation even if it is as a fangirl only...for now, all we have to do is wish and pray for the success of shinh hye's hayate drama...the same goes for sukkie...
on whatever level of friendship they have, hope sukkie's heart will not wander due to the distance...he could always call or chat with shinhye or better still, visit her in TW, lol...hope that they remain as loving, caring and supportive of each other as friends or more than friends...

In a recent interview(journal of growth), shinhye was so matured and so confident that she knows what she wants to do with her career...

2011 (GTV) Hayate The Combat Butler (旋風管家) 13 years 7 months ago #23649

• tata0103
  • Gold Star
Hurray for Shinhye...she deserves this success after all the hard work...Hayate is way better than Playful Kiss and I believe she doesn't want to play a role similar to YB...
After Hayate, i wish that she gets paired with LMH , hope by that time he has no leading lady yet for his next drama...it is an action drama which shinhye likes very much

Let's toast for Shinhye's and Hayate's success

2011 (GTV) Hayate The Combat Butler (旋風管家) 13 years 7 months ago #23650

• tata0103
  • Gold Star
Our Shinhye is very sweet and humble, so unpretentious...wow, she's grown up so much after YB,,,i think that's what LOVE could do...LOL

i thought that she has TV guestings and interviews with Sukkie....wishing for this to happen after the FM so that they could spend more time together before Sukkie goes back to Korea....ouch...so painful...
The following user(s) said Thank You: betsy, elankham

2011 (GTV) Hayate The Combat Butler (旋風管家) 13 years 7 months ago #23653

• sabchia
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 143
Here's the link to PSH's new photos at the Press conference for Hayate The Combate Butler during the Taipei TV Festival. Think the event is this morning about 11pm.

tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=898760690

sorry don't know how to upload photos...
psh and george hayate.jpg

PSH HAYATE PRESS CON 27 SEPT 11 AM.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: betsy, elankham, meglo

2011 (GTV) Hayate The Combat Butler (旋風管家) 13 years 7 months ago #23655

• sabchia
  • New Star
yeah...managed to upload two photos.....my first success...Our princess looks so beautiful...she is less conservative than usual. I guess she has to dress according to the rest...all quite formally dressed. George looks cute with her....
Hayate during TAipei tv festival psh george.jpg

hayate leads psh george.jpg

hayate the butler psh.jpg

HAYATE THE COMBAT BUTLER.jpg

psh hayate.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: pj0t, nu2me, betsy, elankham, meglo, Vicky

2011 (GTV) Hayate The Combat Butler (旋風管家) 13 years 7 months ago #23659

• tata0103
  • Gold Star
wow, she's beautiful....dress is with low neckline, i guess because Taiwanese are more daring in dressing up so she has to keep up..THEY LOOK GOOD TOGETHER..He's cute and so with the rest of the guys...
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, betsy

2011 (GTV) Hayate The Combat Butler (旋風管家) 13 years 7 months ago #23660

• abckarl
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 179
woah. cant wait to watch this. does shin hye gain weight? but still she's beautiful and cute. :blush: im just curious upon hearing her speaking in Chinese language. Shin hye unnie fighting:P . hope to see you dance again. :blush:
The following user(s) said Thank You: betsy, elankham

2011 (GTV) Hayate The Combat Butler (旋風管家) 13 years 7 months ago #23661

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
more

lovely Park Shin Hye (middle) and George Hu (right) received the original author ( Fire Field) Kenjiro hand painting photos.
Taken during the conference held in Taipei on Sept 27th.

source: Central News Agency
Last Edit: 13 years 7 months ago by nu2me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: sabchia, betsy, elankham, meglo

2011 (GTV) Hayate The Combat Butler (旋風管家) 13 years 7 months ago #23664

• sabchia
  • New Star
NTDTV September 27, 2010 Reuters (27 Taipei Central News Agency Huang Huimin AFP) South Korean popular actress Park Shin Hye in the idol drama "Tornado steward" in the rich princess played by unruly, Park Shin Hye said today that her personality is very private easy-going, do not like dictating to others; but Taiwan actor George Hu says with a laugh, willing to accept her beck and call.

八大電視今天在2010台北電視節宣布與韓國合作拍攝改編自日本暢銷漫畫的偶像劇「旋風管家」,朴信惠與胡宇崴、宅男女神李毓芬、「武虎將」中的邵翔、班傑、寺唯宏正一起亮相。 Eight TV today in 2010 Taipei TV Festival announced that South Korea co-shot adaptation of the Japanese best-selling comic drama "Tornado steward," Park Shin Hye and George Hu, house men and women of God Li Yufen, "Wu Hu Jiang" in the Shao Xiang, Ban Jie, Temple CD ATEN with the appearance.

看到4 名帥哥,朴信惠直誇比「F4」還帥,還說要和他們合作好緊張。 See four handsome guy, Park Shin Hye keeps complimenting than the "F4" is also handsome, and said so nervous to work with them. 胡宇崴說,朴信惠的嘴好甜,「該緊張的應該是我們吧!」 George Hu said Park Shin Hye mouth it's sweet, "the tension should be us!"

劇中的朴信惠是個刁蠻的千金小姐,朴信惠說,其實她私下的個性是很隨和的,自己可以做的事就自己做,不喜歡使喚人。 Park Shin Hye the play is an unruly rich princess, Park Shin Hye said, in fact, she is very private, easy-going personality, he can do on their own do not like ordering people. 她說,要他人幫她提包包,會很不好意思,並笑說,搞不好拍完「旋風管家」,她要幫這4名帥哥提行李。 She said she mentioned to other people to help bags, will be very embarrassed, and says with a laugh, they might shoot "Tornado housekeeper," she Geti to help marshal the 4 baggage.

胡宇崴說,第一眼看到朴信惠感覺她沒有距離感,很開朗、大方,希望有機會可以帶她去嚐嚐台灣小吃。 George Hu said the first thing she did not feel that sense of distance, Park Shin Hye, very cheerful, generous, want to have the opportunity to take her to try some Taiwanese snacks. 他還說,雖然朴信惠不喜歡使喚人,但他和其他3 名男星很願意接受她的使喚。 He also said that while Park Shin Hye do not like ordering people about, but he and the other three star is willing to accept her beck and call.

至於以「女僕」裝扮知名的李毓芬,這回不走性感路線,讓觀眾有點小失望。 As to the "maid" dress-known Li Yufen, and this time do not go the sexy route, so that the audience were a little disappointed. 不過,胡宇崴透露,有1 場戲值得大家期待。 However, George Hu said, there is a scene worthy of our expectations.

朴信惠沒看過李毓芬的女僕裝扮,希望有機會可以瞧瞧。 Park Shin Hye never seen Li Yufen maid dress, want to have the opportunity to see. 李毓芬則透露曾看過朴信惠在「天國的階梯」裡飾演女主角的童年,朴信惠聽了低頭直說很不好意思,並驚訝台灣也曾播出「天國的階梯」。 Li Yufen Park Shin Hye is revealed that he read in "Stairway to Heaven" played the female lead in childhood, Park Shin Hye said he was embarrassed listening to straight down, and surprised also aired in Taiwan, "Stairway to Heaven."

八大表示,「旋風管家」10月初開拍,預計拍攝3個月。 Eight, "said Cyclones Manager" early October filming is expected to take 3 months.

新唐人电视台http://www.ntdtv.com/xtr/b5/2010/09/27/a435363.html NTDTV www.ntdtv.com/xtr/b5/2010/09/27/a435363.html
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, betsy, elankham, meglo, Vicky
Moderators: Ellizs, Maris, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 1.010 seconds