Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 2011 (GTV) Hayate The Combat Butler (旋風管家)

2011 (GTV) Hayate The Combat Butler (旋風管家) 13 years 7 months ago #21897

• Ra7nyday
  • Graphic Designers
  • Thank you received: 47
Park Shin Hye learns Chinese, Role in "Hayate Nogotoku" confirmed

Manga-inspired new show "Hayate Nogotoku" by GTV, which recently confirmed Park Shin Hye as the female lead, finally decided on the male lead to be George Hu from "K.O.3an Guo", a show produced by GTV that had received remarkable viewership. Park Shin Hye revealed that she is currently learning Chinese diligently, and George Hu had commented Shin Hye to be "ladylike, thin, and also cute". However, their translator has been playing gooseberry in the middle throughout their conversations.

George Hu has to display extraordinary physical fitness and well-versed in martial arts, thus he has begun frequenting the gym and the swimming pool. He said that, "I'm very confident about fighting! Even if it requires me to hang on steel wires (note: those scenes whereby the actors/actresses have to "fly" around)." The only thing that will deter him to work during winter, which gives him the shudders, fears about being frozen.

Note: this is a Japanese comic that the Taiwan TV company has adopted.

credit: Yahoo Taiwan News
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sunny, pj0t, nu2me, betsy, elankham, gailnav, elaiza, cuttiemichy, chinoi ton, lisa liechuiq and this user have 2 others thankyou

2011 (GTV) Hayate The Combat Butler (旋風管家) 13 years 7 months ago #21898

• pj0t
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 515
Thanks Randy!

Wiki about the manga en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hayate_the_Combat_Butler

Google translator from Jp.wiki

Synopsis

Boy main character Hayate Ayazaki is mediocre public high school freshman was attending a regular high school, had sent a job to earn tuition each day immersed in a living human being and bad parents love gambling and alcohol . 2004 作中 time, but one Christmas Eve in high Hayate, parents disappeared leaving behind a letter. The letter, that there is a debt of 100 million yen 40.00568 million in gambling, Bruno Onimusha series alley for repayment of debt collectors and Hayate the yakuza are written that have sold, and is shocked Gotoku be.

Hayate him "take back" but we run away from gang life came to hot, to walk the streets in the city of 12 yen money you have in winter. Which ended up in the park and stumbled upon the girl was alone in front of the vending machine, Hayate plan to demand a ransom kidnapping for ransom of 150 million yen. However, wording was a very delicate lines of the kidnappers as to remark that Hayate girl, girl confession of love and misunderstanding it. I had the kidnappers appeared 攫Tsu another gap that leaves the Hayate In addition, dramatically rescued the girl had no Gotoku, Hayate the girls would fall in love. The girl, the daughter of a millionaire's outrageous family Sanzen, Nagi Sanzen , respectively.

The Hayate was wondering on the street, the Nagi Butler decided to hire as they cash in bulk to pay for another 150 million debt to the yakuza. Thus, to protect Nagi, Nagi to pay back the debt and the debt daily Butler Hayate Ayazaki began.

Relationship is built upon a misunderstanding of Hayate and Nagi on one of the key elements of the story. The above circumstances are Nagi think himself infatuated with Hayate, Hayate Nagi is not very clear on romance for young healthy way, and the mission as a steward was saved from life strictly favor that protects her from the shock. Made Nagi only know the fact there Maria , the girl usually has no Gotoku unrequited love Nishizawa Ayumu student body president and daisies Katsura , Hayate and the eternal mystery girl once vowed Athens State Tenno , and much more love to fight and character at stake, we will be also involved in fierce fighting over the legacy handed down to Wang Yu-nine more homes Sanzen.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, betsy, elankham

2011 (GTV) Hayate The Combat Butler (旋風管家) 13 years 7 months ago #21899

• elankham
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 28784
Randy and Sis Pj,
Is it really confirmed? Wow.. a very good news on our Independent Day...
I never know George Hu and never watch his drama. Just browse and found his image. Is it him?
Ehm such a cute boy..:whistle:

George-Hu-03.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: pj0t, nu2me, betsy, gailnav, elaiza

2011 (GTV) Hayate The Combat Butler (旋風管家) 13 years 7 months ago #21900

• betsy
  • Live.Love.Laugh
  • Thank you received: 1654
omo~! really?? wow so glad to hear that... :)
I used to watch the anime version before..
then it would an action-packed show..
In manga, Nagi is convinced that Hayate is in love with her
but her Maid Marie knows otherwise.. hehe
~thanks Randy & Pj :)

\"I help you because (I love you) you are my butler, and a master should provide his/her butler\'s needs\"--Nagi

2011 (GTV) Hayate The Combat Butler (旋風管家) 13 years 7 months ago #21902

• Roxy-T
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 228
Park Shin Hye learns Chinese?
woah!
very interesting! shinhye, faiting! ;) ;)

2011 (GTV) Hayate The Combat Butler (旋風管家) 13 years 7 months ago #21904

• choco_hanna
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 9
wow.. PSH learns chinese?
that's awesome :)

2011 (GTV) Hayate The Combat Butler (旋風管家) 13 years 7 months ago #21919

• Little Piggie
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 320
Wow cool thanks for e news! :)

George Hu is not too bad, he got the very next-door-boy look. When isit slated to to be aired, language is not that easy to learn within a short period of time.. Hopefully her original voice will be used. Yoo Ha Na a korean actress also participated in a Taiwan drama, My Lucky Star, but i think she was speaking in Korean then, so her voice was dubbed.. haha

hugs xD

2011 (GTV) Hayate The Combat Butler (旋風管家) 13 years 7 months ago #21920

• Ra7nyday
  • Graphic Designers
  • Thank you received: 47
ya, if im a girl, i will fall for george hu lol. but still, this gonna be a really good show, cant wait to catch it =)

went on to google abit, they havent really release details..but still, its confirmed!!! gosh new show to watch. omomomomo~~~~

2011 (GTV) Hayate The Combat Butler (旋風管家) 13 years 7 months ago #21922

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
George Hu is Park Shin Hye's combat butler
Written by: fufu on 8/30/2010 @ CpopAccess.com
a repost from lutto_girl at soompi.

GTV has just announced a new idol drama starring Korean actress Park Shin Hye and Taiwanese actor George Hu from K.O.3an Guo. The drama will be an adaptation of the popular manga/anime series “Hayate the Combat Butler” (旋風管家).

GTV is reportedly going to be paying for all expenses including plane tickets, hotel rooms and meals for the actress as well as her manager and assistant. She will also be bringing her own personal hair and makeup artist along during the two month filming period.

In preparing for the role, George Hu has been put under extensive training such as practicing martial arts, dancing, as well as singing. As the all-purpose combat butler, George is confident in showcasing not only his fighting skills, but also his ability to do house chores, “I’m great at cleaning the house. I’m also okay at cooking.” He even revealed that he once thought of becoming a chef too.

When Park Shin Hye visited Taiwan in the beginning of August, she met with George and had a hot pot dinner together. They didn't interact much due to the language barrier. George described Park Shin Hye as being “very quiet, skinny, and very cute," and looks forward to working with her.

As for GTV's other high profile project, "Extravagant Challenge", they have yet to make an official announcement on when filming will begin. Despite recent casting rumors, there was no mention of the drama's participation in the upcoming Taipei Television Festival. In addition to "Hayate", Meteor Garden producer Angie Chai will also promote her remake of "My Girl" starring Jimmy Lin at the showcase.

Just in case you missed it, here's Park Shin Hye on Super King. By the way, Local King Jacky Wu's daughter is the same age as her....
1Superking-20100814.rmvb

Source: UDN / Video: sugoideas
Last Edit: 13 years 7 months ago by nu2me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sunny, pj0t, almontel, betsy, elankham, gailnav, elaiza, ruse

2011 (GTV) Hayate The Combat Butler (旋風管家) 13 years 7 months ago #21923

• shirley_lee
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 3
wow...! im so excited + so happy to hear that and i can't wait....

Thanks for sharing :)
Moderators: Ellizs, Maris, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 0.802 seconds