Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 2013 (SBS) The Inheritors '상속자들'

2013 (SBS) The Inheritors '상속자들' 10 years 6 months ago #73636

• Roxie
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 17
The Heirs Lee Min-ho & Park Shin-hye, sad mellow chemistry

201311061350777111_5279cbbf0ad4b_59_20131106135602.jpg

[OSEN=Yoon Ga-yi] ‘The Heirs’ Lee Min-ho and Park Shin-hye will be featuring captivating gooey 'love hand'.

In SBS Wed/Thur mini series 'The Heirs' episode 9 will be aired on 6th, Lee Min-ho and Park Shin-hye will be sharing eye-contact with their hands hold featuring 'love hand' romance. Kim Tan secretly follows Cha Eun-sang who is headed home. But he suddenly holds her hand and confronts her face to face. Lee Min-ho's firm gesture and Park Shin-hye's sad eyes forewarns their heartaching love.

Lee Min-ho and Park Shin-hye's movie-like hand holding scene was filmed in Oct.31 at Jongrogu Seoul. They had to express their characters' sad emotion on this day. Although they were always playful on set, they seemed unusually serious, showing passion in practicing the scene. They rehearsed as if it was real, totally immersed into their characters.

With perfect preparation Lee Min-ho and Park Shin-hye completed their mellow romance as soon as the shoot started. Lee Min-ho showed off his charismatic eagle eyes towards Park Shin-hye and she was deadly appealing with her confusing emotions all expressed on her face. He had a strong impact when he held her hand like a man. The staffs all praised "They are the best couple ever!"

Park Shin-hye said "Every staffs and casting members call me by Eun-sang. So I feel more responsible and her character is becoming more special. I am trying hard to show her feelings well. She can not go for Tan despite her attraction. Please look forward to uneasy love between Tan and Eun-sang."

Meanwhile, the preview after episode 8 featured Tan and Young-do's face all bruised. Afterwards, Tan is waiting Eun-sang in front of his house and Young-do is waiting her in front of the convenience store. This forewarns how triangle love will be developed soon. 'The Heirs' episode 9 will be aired on 6th 10PM.

This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

[Copyright ⓒ 한국 최고의 스포츠 엔터테인먼트 전문 미디어 OSEN(www.osen.co.kr) 제보및 보도자료 This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. 무단전재 및 재배포 금지]

don't know if this was already posted here :)
Just wanted to share it anyway.
BOLD AND RESIZED the part of the news that I liked the most. lol :-V
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: love_geunshin

2013 (SBS) The Inheritors '상속자들' 10 years 6 months ago #73638

• Mandy
  • Thank you received: 2038
Thanks for all the funny gifs sisters! My stomach hurts sooo bad from laughing so hard!

Sigh....3 more days to go....
The following user(s) said Thank You: Roxie

2013 (SBS) The Inheritors '상속자들' 10 years 6 months ago #73639

• Roxie
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 17
tumblr_mvpb9fiVsP1qfqs50o1_500.gif

tumblr_mvyrd2567b1qfqs50o2_250.gif

tumblr_mvyvayy6nj1qfqs50o1_500.gif

tumblr_mvzbwzoSBv1qfqs50o1_500.gif

============CREDITS TO THE OWNER========================

KIM TAN OVERLOAAAAAAAAD! :luvluv: :luvluv: :luvluv:

@sis mandy: Right! 3 days seems too long. pali pali! :pray: :pray:
Last Edit: 10 years 6 months ago by Roxie.
The following user(s) said Thank You: love_geunshin

2013 (SBS) The Inheritors '상속자들' 10 years 6 months ago #73640

• roxie18
  • Expert Star
  • Thank you received: 240
Annyeong! It's me again Roxie. I was able to retrieve my first account :piggyrabbit :piggyrabbit :piggyrabbit :piggyrabbit :piggyrabbit

tumblr_mvwry75las1sk8a48o2_250.gif

tumblr_mvzgea3qZc1qjkud7o1_250.gif

Eun Sang remembering their first kiss :shy:

tumblr_mw02dew5Yz1shftu4o9_500.gif

Attachment tumblr_mvy1xb0wUN1smt85yo1_250.gif not found

[attachment:1]C:\fakepath\tumblr_mw0lidGQyT1slslu5o1_250.gif[/attachment]

[attachment:2]C:\fakepath\tumblr_mvz9c9nBdV1scm9d0o2_500.jpg[/attachment]

ALL CREDITS GOES TO THE OWNERS OF THE ABOVE GIFS
[glow=blue,2,50]
I
LOVE
PARK
SHIN HYE!!!
[/glow]

how to make a gif
Last Edit: 10 years 6 months ago by roxie18.

2013 (SBS) The Inheritors '상속자들' 10 years 6 months ago #73641

• roxie18
  • Expert Star
  • Thank you received: 240
Sorry for posting too much gifs guys :-V keke
I just can't wait for the next episode.

Currently listening to esna's biting my lower lip this is my favorite ost from heirs next to Story of PSH of course :heartsh: and I'm saying of Lee hong ki oppa. What about you guys? What is your favorite heirs ost? :) :)

btw I have just read that having two accounts is not allowed, so do I need to delete my other account? I just made that one because I was having trouble opening this account.
[glow=blue,2,50]
I
LOVE
PARK
SHIN HYE!!!
[/glow]

how to make a gif

2013 (SBS) The Inheritors '상속자들' 10 years 6 months ago #73642

• Mandy
SERENDIPITY!!

There is one song that I am waiting for them to release. Remember the song that was played right before Kim Tan left to go to Korea?? I thought it sounded really nice...but it has not been released...:(

2013 (SBS) The Inheritors '상속자들' 10 years 6 months ago #73644

• almontel
  • Thank you received: 4049
Here's Ep11 preview with english sub...credit to uploader:

@sisMandy: i love Serendipity too and it has been released, it's the OST part 4
The following user(s) said Thank You: love_geunshin, maeladie

2013 (SBS) The Inheritors '상속자들' 10 years 6 months ago #73645

• almontel
  • Thank you received: 4049
“HEIRS”: LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE PRACTICE THEIR KISSES & HUGS
credit: couchkimchi
New BTS shots reveal what we know: Lee Min Ho and Park Shin Hye practice hard together to get their skinship scenes right for the cameras. However, I wish I can say I was thrilled by their rooftop kiss, but maybe the issue was that it was too choreographed. I didn’t need the camera to circle around them for endless seconds to remind me of Shin Hye’s reputation as a lackluster onscreen kisser. Maybe 3 hours to shoot the scene wasn’t sufficient time for Shin Hye, who should get in more real world practice. Min Ho always brings it on, so, tutor found.

But I can’t complain about the back hug and their near kiss in the pantry, which were romantic and toe-curling ;)

60595357.jpg
Last Edit: 10 years 6 months ago by almontel.
The following user(s) said Thank You: love_geunshin, maeladie

2013 (SBS) The Inheritors '상속자들' 10 years 6 months ago #73646

• maeladie
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 482
Thanks everyone for all the insights, screencops and pictures... Love it all!

Thanks Sis Almontel for the preview of Epi11, been waiting for that :shy: and love your spoof on " LeeMinHo is dancing to B2ST's FICTION and Woobin is Flying like he's BATMAN and ShinHye's Ariel the mermaid" really so funny of you :wahaha :wahaha

Just wondering, on the preview of epi11. Is it only for epi11 or epi11 and 12? Bcuz I hope camp scene will not take 1 night and 2 days only. I love more sweet moment from CY and BN, KT and ES. And from the start of camp scene we already saw the moments from YD and ES.. with same color of jackets/ clothes (ehemmmm) that they are wearing.

1451474_626435357399712_755786043_n.jpg

And hoping for BTS/Vdeo after the pool scene. Some question came from my mind, Hope you guys dont mind?hehheheh..
Would did they play with LMH? Did someone will push or pull LMH to the pool bcuz it feels like so unfair if its only the two(PSH and KWB) are wet and so cold in the water.hehehehe ( just remembering the scene from yab and Hayate the combat butler) :-V

And when I saw ES again on KT’s room….. ( say what?!)heheheh…. Feels like…. This is it! ( hoping for A good kiss) lol

But MAMA KA saw them together and she says: What are you guys doing? Are you guys crazy? Are you all dating? All along have you all been hiding it from me?

OMG! I don’t want to think anything but someone whispering at my back… “ what mama kA saw?” hehehehe ….. hoping that its not to bad at all.

But what if, KT has an Alibi on his mom….. What do you think Sistars will be his alibi?heheheh….

Sorry for being like this, to crazy on waiting and dreaming on the nxt episode.. :imdead:

Take care everyone and God bless us all!

KT and ES fighting!

1454868_626435097399738_2003707541_n.jpg

:luvluv: :luvluv: :luvluv:
Last Edit: 10 years 6 months ago by maeladie.
The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel, love_geunshin

2013 (SBS) The Inheritors '상속자들' 10 years 6 months ago #73647

• Mandy
Well ES being in KT's room is an initial sign that she is starting to fight the adversities around her. Remember the touching scene where she told him that there are some doors she cannot pass in this world and the door to his room was one of them? Means she is feeling more comfortable now...which is great...I am hoping for a kiss too....but prob not likely. :(
Moderators: Ellizs, Maris, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 1.236 seconds