Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 2013 (SBS) The Inheritors '상속자들'

2013 (SBS) The Inheritors '상속자들' 10 years 9 months ago #70420

• Jewel
  • Senior Star
  • face a world with a smile....
  • Thank you received: 271
here the link regarding the character of psh [HEIRS] Park Shin Hye's character description koalasplayground.com/2013/07/18/lee-min-...in-hyes-female-lead/
Last Edit: 10 years 9 months ago by Jewel. Reason: put right link
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel, elankham

2013 (SBS) The Inheritors '상속자들' 10 years 9 months ago #70447

• almontel
  • Thank you received: 4049
and the latest i've heard is that they will be filming here in California, either here in LA or San Francisco...omo...i hope it's here in LA...ke ke ke...

double exciting!!! will they be speaking in English???
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, Jewel, hsumeg

2013 (SBS) The Inheritors '상속자들' 10 years 9 months ago #70504

• Maris
  • Thank you received: 14644
image_2013-07-22-4.jpg

Heirs - Korean Drama 2013
[ NEWS ‪#‎TheHeirs‬ ] On July 17th the first script reading happened and now the tidbits of news reveal what happened there. The SBS art director for this drama posted a picture of the first three scripts and another one of Kim Eun Sook discussing with the production crew and wrote some interesting news about what went down. Apparently the entire cast minus Choi Jin Hyuk was there – Lee Min Ho, Park Shin Hye, Kim Woo Bin, Kim Ji Won, Kang Min Hyuk, Krystal, Park Hyung Sik, Im Joo Eun, and Kang Ha Neul. Not sure why Choi Jin Hyuk missed it other than he’s so popular right now he’s probably fielding photo or CF shoots left and right. The art director wrote that her main two projects are designing the very important school uniforms that will be worn throughout 70% of this drama, and integrating the manufacturer’s PPL. I guess we should all start getting used to seeing everyone in the same school uniforms for the majority of the drama. All the production designers also spent time discussing with Kim Eun Sook about the look and style for each of the main characters to lock it down. There was talk that maybe the drama title might change, and all I ask is that at least the word “Heirs” remains in the title so I don’t need to re-tag all my posts. Apparently after the table read of the first three completed scripts, the production team and even the president of SBS couldn’t stop gushing about how exciting and interesting the story was, very classic Kim Eun Sook. The next script reading will take place on July 30th, with filming scheduled to begin sometime in August.

Crlink:: koalasplayground.com/2013/07/21/heirs-qu...f-the-cast-and-crew/
Admin:: Sam
The Heirs Kdrama@HeirsKR
Timeline Photos
The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel, maeladie, Angel88

2013 (SBS) The Inheritors '상속자들' 10 years 9 months ago #70515

• almontel
Here's the list of CASTS and who they'll be playin' c/o Wikipedia:

The Heirs
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Heirs (Hangul: 왕관을 쓰려는 자, 그 무게를 견뎌라 – 상속자들; "He Who Wishes To Wear the Crown, Endure Its Weight – The Heirs") is an upcoming South Korean television series starring Lee Min-ho and Park Shin-hye. A Gossip Girl–esque trendy drama set in a high school populated by the privileged and uber-rich, it airs on SBS in October 2013.

Cast
Lee Min-ho as Kim Tan
The heir of the Empire Group. He is arrogant and self-centered however he is overshadowed by his older half-brother, Kim Won. He falls in love with Cha Eun-sang despite her poor background.

Park Shin-hye as Cha Eun-sang
'The heiress of the poor' and the daughter of the Empire Group's housekeeper. She grew up with Chan Young and is caught in a love triangle with two privileged men, Kim Tan and Choi Young-do

Kim Woo-bin as Choi Young-do
The heir to a luxury resort. He has an IQ of 150, but uses his wit to put down and harass his friends rather than to excel in his studies.

Kang Min-hyuk as Yoon Chan-young
Son of the Empire Group's secretary. Cha Eun-sang's best friend who falls in love with Kim Tan's ex-girlfriend, Lee Bo Na.

Choi Jin-hyuk as Kim Won

Kim Tan's "perfect" older half-brother, an accomplished and capable young executive who runs his family's giant conglomerate, Empire Group.

Kang Ha-neul as Lee Hyo-shin
Son of the Chief of Police. He is the student body president, and has a crush on his teacher, Jeon Hyun-joo.

Park Hyung-sik as Jo Myung-soo

Son of the CEO of a car import company. Quick to think on his feet, he's a slacker who doesn't want to inherit the family business.

Kim Ji-won as Lee Bo-na
She lives a fabulous lifestyle being the daughter of the man in charge of the entertainment world. Her first love and ex-boyfriend, Kim Tan never loved her. Chan-young heals her heartbreak.

Krystal Jung as Rachel Yoo

A haughty and chic heiress of a major hotel group, she is a girl who wants for nothing in the world.

Im Joo-eun as Jeon Hyun-joo

A teacher at Empire High School, she looks cool and collected on the outside, while being slightly awkward in real life. Hyun-joo gets Kim Won's attention for her sharp intelligence, although studying is the only thing she knows how to do.
Last Edit: 10 years 9 months ago by almontel.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jewel, maeladie, YongShin~Lover, SnowWhite

2013 (SBS) The Inheritors '상속자들' 10 years 9 months ago #70567

• Maris
Officials Complain That ′The Heirs′ Has Swept Up All the Actors

Many drama officials have been complaining about Kim Eun Sook′s actor sweep-up for her upcoming piece.

The upcoming Kim Eun Sook drama, SBS′ The One Trying to Wear the Crown, Withstand the Weight - The Heirs, is set to air in October, but it′s already confirmed its star-studded cast, leaving virtually no one behind for other dramas.

image_2013-07-25-10.jpg

One official said, "We understand how she got Lee Min Ho and Park Shin Hye, but we didn′t expect such rising stars as Choi Jin Hyuk, Choi Won Young, Kim Sung Ryeong, Kim Woo Bin, [ZE:A′s] Park Hyung Sik, [f(x)′s] Krystal, Kang Ha Neul and [CN Blue′s] Kang Min Hyuk to all join them in The Heirs. We recently offered them roles in another drama but they turned them down, saying they′ll be ′joining Kim Eun Sook′s drama.′"

The official added, "It′s very impressive how a drama that will air in October started casting actors since the beginning of the year up until recently. Even dramas that are set to air in September haven′t been able to finish casting yet, but this drama, which will air in October, is already finished putting together its main cast. We didn′t know actors were so bent on joining The Heirs even if it meant they would have to wait 10 months."

It has become known that some actors even asked Kim Eun Sook to cast them regardless of how much they′ll be paid. It seems the success of Jang Dong Gun of A Gentleman′s Dignity and Hyun Bin of Secret Garden prompted them to think of her dramas as an opportunity to launch themselves not only into the mainstream drama scene, but also advertising.

Kim Eun Sook pours so much detail into her supporting characters that actors wish to act even in those roles if they can′t get a main role.

The Heirs has finished casting, and will start shooting in September.

This drama, which will be about rich high school students, will establish Lee Min Ho, Kim Woo Bin, Kang Ha Neul and Park Hyung Sik as a rich boy gang, while their partners Park Shin Hye and Krystal will appear as rich girls and string together love triangles.

CJ E&M enewsWorld Lee, InKyung Translation Credit : Erika Kim
Last Edit: 10 years 9 months ago by Maris.
The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel

2013 (SBS) The Inheritors '상속자들' 10 years 8 months ago #70582

• LukaforLove
  • Expert Star
  • Thank you received: 922
"Has swept all the actor"... I think not all, I was still hoping that maybe they could add mickey yoochun lol.
But anyway I hope this drama will live up to expectations. And what irks me is the HS setting and second lead
is hotter than the main (sorry Minho) and that other guy is cute too.

Off topic: I can't wait for the new Hong sisters drama. It's gonna be interesting.

2013 (SBS) The Inheritors '상속자들' 10 years 8 months ago #70585

• almontel
Can you blame these UP and COMING stars if they wanted to sign up with Kim Eun Sook's drama? i love that headline: SWEPT UP all the ACTORS...ke ke ke..

like LukaforLove said, it's not really ALL, but i do believe i've never seen soooooooooo many flowerboys all in one drama...

and our princess Shin Hye is in the middle of them all....
The following user(s) said Thank You: vertige25

2013 (SBS) The Inheritors '상속자들' 10 years 8 months ago #70644

• Maris
Park Shin Hye Quietly Starts Filming for Heirs and Latest Drama Tidbits Posted on August 2, 2013 by ockoala

image_2013-08-03.jpg

After a two-week hiatus from news about He Who Wears the Crown, Withstand the Weight: The Heirs, there is now some movement and added tidbits about the production. There was a second script reading session held at SBS studios on July 31 but nothing has been revealed about who attended or what took place. Park Shin Hye’s agency S.A.L.T. Entertainment posted an update about her schedule saying that she was headed to Heirs filming which was starting in August and she has a CF shoot lined up on August 7th, and then lo and behold, a C-fan spotted her filming the drama yesterday and posted two pictures of her Weibo. The scene in question was supposedly quite emotional as Shin Hye was going through the dialogue. No other main cast member was present at the filming in question. A few more rumored details about the drama have dropped to add more flavor to what to expect. Apparently the production is wrangling up a slew of fancy import cars for the rich kids to drive, which totally flashes be back to Boys Before Flowers again, as if this drama didn’t already crib 80% of the set up from the Hana Yori Dango story. Park Shin Hye’s character is reportedly working a part time job at a pizza delivery joint. Huh?

image_2013-08-03-2.jpg

Lee Min Ho, who has been traipsing around all of Asia for his individual fan meeting/mini-concerts, has said in an interview that he’s learning to surf for this role, which we already know since he posted a shirtless picture of him with a surfboard headed into the water last month. He also added that he’s been taking intensive English lessons as well because his character needs to be fluent in English. Since the original storyboard is that his character is studying abroad in Australia for a few years already, of course Lee Min Ho needs to show off some fairly fluent English. SBS is moving the overseas production to California since its currently Winter down under, but no word yet as to whether the drama is going to substitute California scenes for Australia and keep the same destination, or change the destination all together and have the main lead studying abroad in the US. Choi Jin Hyuk gave an interview recently and revealed that his character as the older brother of the male lead is someone “who doesn’t even blink when he’s pricked and starts bleeding, and is a little bit devilish.” So he’s just a cold and smirky (not to mention sexy) MoFo is what I got from that little description. This drama doesn’t premiere for another two months but there are already so many YT fan videos I had a good chuckle browsing through them. I think Park Shin Hye and Lee Min Ho is going to have good chemistry and some of the videos do a good job of selling it.

© 2013, ockoala.

My note thanks a zillion to ockoala we keep getting eagerly awaited earliest of news. :)
Shinhye seems to be the first one to start the drama rolling. Wish her all the best in this new project. May it bring her further laurels as an actress. I hope she stays healthy and happy during the hectic schedule.
I did get an initial scare when I thought for a moment that she had cut her hair but soon realized my mistake. Thank god she is keeping her long hair.:) ........not that she does not look great in short ones too but because I still have not got tired of her looks in the long hair. She can also do so much with them in achieving new looks like the latest one

image_2013-08-03-3.jpg

Love this hairstyle. Hope we see it in the drama too along with others like this.
Last Edit: 10 years 8 months ago by Maris.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mandy, Humilis, vertige25, Angel88, YongShin~Lover

2013 (SBS) The Inheritors '상속자들' 10 years 8 months ago #70722

• Maris
Park Shin Hye was filming CF on 3-Aug-13 not <Heirs> [frJang Seo Hee blog] t.cn/zQ9rmzJ (cr.baidu_pshbar)

via Wintercherub

image_2013-08-06.jpg

Credit: Heirs Facebook
The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel, betshinhye, tip@thailand, Angel88, YongShin~Lover

2013 (SBS) The Inheritors '상속자들' 10 years 8 months ago #70742

• LukaforLove
  • Expert Star
  • Thank you received: 922
I'm happy that I will be watching a back to back drama, The Master's Sun is currently airing (loving it so far)
and after its done, its the Heirs turn! =X So I'm really excited for it. :touched
Moderators: Ellizs, Maris, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 1.282 seconds