Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 2013 (SBS) The Inheritors '상속자들'

2013 (SBS) The Inheritors '상속자들' 10 years 5 months ago #74427

• yunihz
  • Thank you received: 5525
Sissy, I love this one ..

1385869757-92.jpg

monkey-09_2013-12-01.gif
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel, vertige25

2013 (SBS) The Inheritors '상속자들' 10 years 5 months ago #74428

• yunihz
  • Thank you received: 5525
Kyeopta!!

noonal-01.jpg

noonal-02.jpg

gif-05_2013-12-01.gif

Cr. Noonal as tagged
The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel, elankham, vertige25

2013 (SBS) The Inheritors '상속자들' 10 years 5 months ago #74431

• elankham
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 28784
Eun Sang dan mom stroll at the same beach...

.do they will found by Kim Tan here?

don't tell another romantic scenes at the beach..that will be damn cool!!!

3735146996_d965c3cc.jpg

hopefully more Eun Sang pic will be taken..
The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel, vertige25

2013 (SBS) The Inheritors '상속자들' 10 years 5 months ago #74432

• Angel88
  • Expert Star
  • Thank you received: 1249
@ Sis Elana and all our Heirs sisters: just want to share some news i read at Joonni comments or Netizen's comments not sure.

1. In PSH's contract is stated that no explicit kissing! *Has anyone read or heard about that?
In my opinion it's possible, she doesn't seem to like deep/hot kissing on screen.
How did LMH do it? I watched it many times. LMH is a pro in kissing and they said that the actor/actress always discuss the kissing.
He took her bottom lip and while just touching that lip pressed, he was making movements showing on his throat like it was a deep kiss.
The real attractive kiss was after they stopped and broke apart, he went back for a quick grab on her lips to express his longing and pent
emotions. This kiss is still trending #1 on Nate or Naver. It was a good job done. Of course, the rest was the camera.

2. PSH is so careful and yet there are still jealous haters, no matter what. When she didn't kiss, it was she doesn't know how to kiss. Now
after this kiss, the comments were Heirs is about PSH+LMH making out on screen so ratings went up. I was upset to read that but this
made me admire the choices that PSH makes. For that, she is a well respected actress. This was a much required kiss in this drama and she nailed it well. Although, we can see the way her eyes were shut she was nervous. Her upper lip did not move. This is K-drama and they have their restrictions so she is in control. I admire her for not being short sighted.

3. Now looking for our lost ES. Through BTS it seems that Tan is going to find her although, no pics of her. There is a shot of bts in front of Samsung and on Soompi it says that Tan tracks her down through her phone because she still needs to pay a balance on her phone. Tan is smart when it comes to his ES. On the radio show SH mentioned that she has a shooting at dawn. There is a picture here of Es's mom standing on a bridge at dawn. There is also a bts of Tan standing around houses that look similar to where ES and mom were walking. There could be a time pass of about a few months to a year. Then Tan will be able to make decisions without parents' approval. Remember Won told him that he is only 18 and needs parents approval. Finally i guess they will make agreement to pursue their education but will be there for one another. Can't wait for wednesday. Going crazy! Ah! I also read that there was a filming going on at a hospital. Don't know what that would be about.....
The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel, elsiec, elankham, Avidfanatic, bungii, vertige25

2013 (SBS) The Inheritors '상속자들' 10 years 5 months ago #74433

• almontel
  • Thank you received: 4049
what a bummer that there was no preview of Ep17!!!! wheyo???

when Ep 16 ended and ES disappeared, i never did once think that they will leave her out of the whole Ep 17...it's unheard of, to not show one of the OTP on screen for one whole episode...
i'm just glad we see her here by the oceanside...

so are we gearing up for a more romantic beach scene??? aigo...then this means they'd all be freezing cold....
KT needs to build a bonfire then he has to huddle up with ES for warmth...and then they'd look at each other's eyes and confess their true feelings for one another, then we'd get to see them kissing passionately like how a teenager in love would do...ke ke ke..

i can't help but notice how passionate was that closet kiss scene of our OTP....KT showed how afraid he was of losing ES and how much he was controlling his pent up emotions, he just needed to feel her and couldn't stop himself from kissing her....and ES finally giving up and allowing herself to succumb to his longing..

Ep16KISS.jpg

:onhot: :ding: :luvluv: :shy:
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, Avidfanatic, vertige25, Angel88

2013 (SBS) The Inheritors '상속자들' 10 years 5 months ago #74434

• Mandy
  • Thank you received: 2038
@ sis angel: dun worry. There will always be haters especially when it comes to shin hye. All I know is this is the best on screen kiss shin hye has ever had and I am sure min ho had a hand in guiding her. It was an extremely passionate kiss, full of hunger, lust, and desire.

Honestly, subs is trying to tease us by not revealing the preview.....
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, Avidfanatic, Angel88

2013 (SBS) The Inheritors '상속자들' 10 years 5 months ago #74435

• Angel88
  • Expert Star
the heirs_sbs
2 hours ago .... Instagram

Kim Tan finds Eun Sang at the end of Ep.17. Eun Sang, her mom, Kim Won and Kim Tan are all present in Kangwon-do. There's a pretty lighthouse there too. Maybe, we'll get a pretty scene at the light house. cr: Galaxy41 || #Theheirs #heirs #theinheritors #상속자들 #leeminho #kimtan #parkshinhye #eunsang #kimwoobin #youngdo #krystal #minhyuk
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, Avidfanatic, bungii

2013 (SBS) The Inheritors '상속자들' 10 years 5 months ago #74436

• elankham
  • Administrator
Who is he? Young Do or Kim Tan?
Ohh thanks all Sistars for updates.
hugs.

2949705175_e055a9b3_viewimageM.png

pic: HEIR DC
The following user(s) said Thank You: elsiec, Mandy, bungii, Angel88

2013 (SBS) The Inheritors '상속자들' 10 years 5 months ago #74437

• Angel88
  • Expert Star
@Mandy: I agree and I'm proud that she has taken a big step in her kissing department.
She's now 23 and her profession being an actress she can't keep avoiding.
For sure LMH played a big part in guiding her. I did read that her contracts include "no explicit kissing."

I was just doing a good research on the kissing pictures Almontel posted.
I can see clearly that her lips are apart and he took her upper lip.
Through the others, i thought it was the lower lip. Whatever, I'm glad it came out a hot kiss.
Trending #1 on Nate, i hope it's going to shut-up all those who have been making fun of her.
To top it off .... with LMH.

Just want to share: LMH mentioned in a short interview at filming site......
"From all the productions i have done, i have never had affectionate and so many kissing scenes in a drama."
So this seems like a first for emotional and affectionate filming for him.
I wish them the best to many awards this year for their hard work!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel, elsiec, elankham

2013 (SBS) The Inheritors '상속자들' 10 years 5 months ago #74438

• elankham
  • Administrator
Finally, someone share Shin Hye pics at the beach..

991025683_759a3163_1385888729909.jpg

991025683_a96448cc_1385888723754.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel, elsiec, Avidfanatic, bungii, vertige25, Angel88
Moderators: Ellizs, Maris, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 0.719 seconds