Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 2013 (SBS) The Inheritors '상속자들'

2013 (SBS) The Inheritors '상속자들' 9 years 8 months ago #92687

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
While we remember the bts from filming in LA, California...
We've seen Lee Min Ho on the skateboard.... But I've not seen a picture of ShinHye on a skateboard until now.....

cr to rightful owner
:luvluv:
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maris, Irishly10, Chars, kimloveeun, librajapan, Jenzzy

2013 (SBS) The Inheritors '상속자들' 9 years 8 months ago #92690

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator
  • Thank you received: 28061
I am having a melancholic feeling about the posts here as i really miss "The Heirs" so much.....I could go back as much as no. 317 only.....will be checking this posts out when i have the luxury of time.....

In the meantime, I would like to share you some photos that are in my album since the time it was shown......i can't even remember how many times i've watched this drama and there were still times i would pick one episode and watch it :) @hacci143 that was a very cute pic of Cha Eun Sang.....first time i've seen it

The different faces/expression of Cha Eun Sang......

IMG_1471.png
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, Irishly10, kimloveeun, librajapan

2013 (SBS) The Inheritors '상속자들' 9 years 8 months ago #92816

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator
This thread really interests me a lot.....i was able to read posts from no. 1 up to around no. 30 until i fell asleep on it last night....I have read the developments from day 1 (i think that was about March 2013) that LMH and PSH confirmed their parts in "the Heirs".....the posts showed how excited the people were before the actual showing of the Heirs.....wow that was 8 months before and it was really talked about already.....I also found out that yong hwa should have been in drama had he not declined the offer.....oh i wonder how those who declined the offer felt after the big success of this drama....

I have yet to find time to read the other posts.....oh boy! that would really take time as there are 300+ posts here....in the meantime let me reminisce again on the Heirs by sharing this pic on this thread.....

IMG_1616.jpg

:kiss1: :heartsh:
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Irishly10, librajapan, narjess89

2013 (SBS) The Inheritors '상속자들' 9 years 8 months ago #92869

• minshinhan
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 35
i wish na sana meron season 2 ang the heirs because this is such a great korean drama na pinakagusto ko. solid lee min ho and park shin hye me. i love them so much, iba yung impact at kilig nilang dalawa. and i wish na sana silang dalawa magkasama sa fanmeet here in our country.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, librajapan, narjess89, Jenzzy

2013 (SBS) The Inheritors '상속자들' 9 years 8 months ago #92939

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator
I just finished reading up to post no. 77 of this thread. Looking and reading all the posts here puts a smile on my face.....my eyes are really closing otherwise i would have read more....hitting the sack now....Good night :)

sharing with you pic from the Heirs.....missing Kim Tan and Cha Eun Sang even more

IMG_1311.jpg

:superkiss: :kiss1: :heartsh:
Attachments:
Last Edit: 9 years 8 months ago by Jenzzy.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, vertige25, Maris, Irishly10, kimloveeun, librajapan, narjess89

2013 (SBS) The Inheritors '상속자들' 9 years 8 months ago #93026

• kimloveeun
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 11476
Jenzzy,
we miss them since the 20th episode finish last December.
Sharing from LMH Baidu.

c041f0dcd100baa15c1fb8984410b912c8fc2e5a.jpg

who's doing the push up? The PD or camera man?
Love is You.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, Irishly10, librajapan, Jenzzy

2013 (SBS) The Inheritors '상속자들' 9 years 8 months ago #93074

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator
@kimloveeun I am reading this thread "The inheritors" since this is where it all started....where i followed on PSH. There were a lot of things that i read here that were so nice to know. I just can't find time to read again....maybe this weekend :)

i have lots of pics from the Heirs since the time it started.....sharing this one now....

IMG_3638.jpg

:kiss1: :heartsh:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maris, Irishly10, kimloveeun, librajapan, narjess89

2013 (SBS) The Inheritors '상속자들' 9 years 8 months ago #93218

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator
I have already read up to no. 160 post of this thread. How i wish i was with the people here as the excitement and expectation grows each day while "the Heirs" was being shown.....the waiting and the anticipation for each episode to unfold....i could have given my 10 cents worth about what i felt had i've been here at that time.....this is nostalgic :)

Shin Hye dear you really have to give us a new drama soon.....so that i can move on from this LOL....but the Heirs will always be close to my heart as this is the reason why i am here now :) So many posts to still read and look at.....i will find time again soon.....i am now reading thru ep 11 & 12, all the anticipation for the ratings to go up.....of what will happen in the next episode.....some comments i find funny but i am enjoying every minute i spend going thru it...

Let me leave you with another photo of the Heirs.....please let me just reminisce :)

IMG_1797.jpg

cr to the owner
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, elankham, vertige25, Maris, Irishly10, Chars, librajapan

2013 (SBS) The Inheritors '상속자들' 9 years 8 months ago #93252

• elankham
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 28784
Jenzyy dear,
I am glad you are enjoying read the back pages.
It's OK you being late here dear. Better late than never.
To be honest I miss few sisters who contribute much in this thread such as Sister Mandy,
Sister Almontel, Sis Yuhnizz, Sis Nzida and Sis Lina.
I hope those Sisters are fine and happy with their real life.

sharing my favorite...kekeke
web_3745423978_68e64e26_web_3067651412_df59a431_viewimage-95.jpeg

Have a pleasant evening and great day.
Take care and be healthy always.
Hugs
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, librajapan, narjess89, Jenzzy

2013 (SBS) The Inheritors '상속자들' 9 years 8 months ago #93274

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator
Oh yes @elankham they gave pretty good comments.....i would always say in my mind while reading it, you are right, that's what's gonna happen :) i'm sure they would visit again one of these days again.....maybe when Shin Hye has a new drama :) Yes i enjoy every page.....they are all good to read and so nice to know.....thank you!

here is a photo of Shin Hye in my collection.....

IMG_1268.jpg

cr to the owner
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, librajapan, narjess89
Moderators: Ellizs, Maris, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 2.963 seconds